Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | [NATDOM] Wood Dragon Public Buy [CLOSED]
1 2 ... 22 23 24 25 26 ... 60 61
I’d love to fly assuming I get wings! Else I’d pick never sleep; there’s never enough hours in the day for everything I want (or need) to do.
I’d love to fly assuming I get wings! Else I’d pick never sleep; there’s never enough hours in the day for everything I want (or need) to do.
8d7o509.png qbj5aU6.gif deity_gladekeeper_by_dogi_crimson-dabusrb.gif
I'd rather be able to fly, though never needing sleep would be super convenient. Assuming it came with no downsides.
I'd rather be able to fly, though never needing sleep would be super convenient. Assuming it came with no downsides.
Button-Usagi-Right.png8VvjJ9p.pngLmUgyiV.png Tier 4 - Pair of ToucanButton-Usagi-Left.png
[quote]Tuesday: Wood you rather be able to fly (like most dragons) or never have to sleep? (Like snappers)[/quote] Definitely fly! I actually really enjoy sleeping :P
Quote:
Tuesday: Wood you rather be able to fly (like most dragons) or never have to sleep? (Like snappers)

Definitely fly! I actually really enjoy sleeping :P
An Imperial dragon depicted as a bonsai tree with a brown wooden body and green leafy wings and accents, sitting in a red planter. She/Her (Aroace flag)Aroace7gibfJe.pngJiRHw6i.pngFR Time plus 2
YMPbu9R.png
Wood you rather be able to fly (like most dragons) or never have to sleep? (Like snappers)

I mean, being able to fly does sound amazing. But do you know how much I could DO with that extra time when everyone else is asleep??
Wood you rather be able to fly (like most dragons) or never have to sleep? (Like snappers)

I mean, being able to fly does sound amazing. But do you know how much I could DO with that extra time when everyone else is asleep??
Q: Wood you rather be able to fly (like most dragons) or never have to sleep? (Like snappers)

Sleeping is about my whole brand, and I really do like it. So rather than picking the better one, I'm denying the worse choice for me, and I'd rather be able to fly :)
Q: Wood you rather be able to fly (like most dragons) or never have to sleep? (Like snappers)

Sleeping is about my whole brand, and I really do like it. So rather than picking the better one, I'm denying the worse choice for me, and I'd rather be able to fly :)
L8ZP3eM.png Check out
BLOSSOM BUDDIES
by clicking the badge!
Ink wash brush-style art of three red and gold Wildclaws performing a dragon dance with a green Auraboa puppet, with text for Nature's Year of the Wood Dragon push.

Okay, I'm gonna do some rules lawyering here and say I'd like to never HAVE to sleep but nevertheless BE ABLE to if I wanted. Dreaming's nice...

Okay, I'm gonna do some rules lawyering here and say I'd like to never HAVE to sleep but nevertheless BE ABLE to if I wanted. Dreaming's nice...
48132295907_e8de2b6f19_o.png
[quote=Tueday's QotD][b]Q:[/b] Wood you rather be able to fly (like most dragons) or never have to sleep? (Like snappers)[/quote] Never have to sleep like Snappers! I have terrible insomnia as is so I'd rather do without the necessity of sleep altogether. It would leave so many more hours in the day, so many more days in your life <3
Tueday's QotD wrote:

Never have to sleep like Snappers! I have terrible insomnia as is so I'd rather do without the necessity of sleep altogether. It would leave so many more hours in the day, so many more days in your life <3
ePOliyb.png
5iXiC8z.png
XcoCtCD.png
dEe2UrM.png
5hF3FGk.png
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Animated Pixel Drake Statues by vehemourn

Although flight is temping, not having to sleep would be so useful
Although flight is temping, not having to sleep would be so useful
m6t3KIB.pngP9N6m.gifW0FVkEj.png1ZOWZ.giftdBvEhS.gifIeLEY.gifQAjBx.gif
[quote=Daily Question]Wood you rather be able to fly (like most dragons) or never have to sleep? (Like snappers)[/quote] Fly for sure!! I like to sleep.
Daily Question wrote:

Fly for sure!! I like to sleep.
dxxTHL0.png __ Striation
They/She
FR+3
The Lightning Farm
Skins and Accents
[quote]Wood you rather be able to fly (like most dragons) or never have to sleep? (Like snappers)[/quote] Oh fly for sure, i like sleep
Quote:

Oh fly for sure, i like sleep
Pixel art of a nocturne. The nocturne has a black body and red wings and is covered in red and gold jewelry. There is an animated fire aura on top of the dragon that bounces up and down
1 2 ... 22 23 24 25 26 ... 60 61