Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Few's Fighters | LV25 FOR NEW PLAYERS
1 2 3 4 5
@mawile94
after the voting, so they still have a chance to be chosen ;)
@mawile94
after the voting, so they still have a chance to be chosen ;)
would love to see bandit, candy or seaglass as the next dragon! all have such stunning colors,

what a cool idea, i personally dont have the patience to manually level up in the coil, so hats off to you for sure!
would love to see bandit, candy or seaglass as the next dragon! all have such stunning colors,

what a cool idea, i personally dont have the patience to manually level up in the coil, so hats off to you for sure!
Quick bump! Also, here are the current vote standings:

Candy - 8 votes

Seaglass - 5 votes

Bandit - 4 votes

Sirius - 3 votes

Pointer [EXALT ROW] - 2 votes

Acai - 1 vote

Kokoa [EXALT ROW] - 1 vote

Chrome [EXALT ROW] - 1 vote

A quick note: not all dragons will be kept till the next raffle! They won't be exalted, sure - but who knows if I'll send them to Wispwillow Warriors or place them on Auction House >:)
Quick bump! Also, here are the current vote standings:

Candy - 8 votes

Seaglass - 5 votes

Bandit - 4 votes

Sirius - 3 votes

Pointer [EXALT ROW] - 2 votes

Acai - 1 vote

Kokoa [EXALT ROW] - 1 vote

Chrome [EXALT ROW] - 1 vote

A quick note: not all dragons will be kept till the next raffle! They won't be exalted, sure - but who knows if I'll send them to Wispwillow Warriors or place them on Auction House >:)
tumblr_inline_nj2by2nG1X1rkfucz.png CN/EN | FR+16 | wishlist | badges | hatchery | lore shop |
few's fighters [LV25 raffle for new players]

White flowers and waxen leaves flutter in the wind. It seems there is much more of a story to the clan standing here than meets the eye...
Also, thank you so much for the compliment @/Merge - coli's super fun to me >:D
Also, thank you so much for the compliment @/Merge - coli's super fun to me >:D
tumblr_inline_nj2by2nG1X1rkfucz.png CN/EN | FR+16 | wishlist | badges | hatchery | lore shop |

White flowers and waxen leaves flutter in the wind. It seems there is much more of a story to the clan standing here than meets the eye...
id rlly love Kokoa, can i just buy it? im basically new lol dont let the acc age fool u
id rlly love Kokoa, can i just buy it? im basically new lol dont let the acc age fool u
giphy.gif
@Xelexix Of course! I'll send a CR :D
@Xelexix Of course! I'll send a CR :D

[center] @pinglist-20578 Voting has ENDED, and welcome the next dragon for raffle: Candy! Not to worry if your favorite hasn't been chosen - maybe they'll return! Or maybe not... [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/43547855][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/435479/43547855_350.png[/img][/url] [item=pink daisy cabbie][item=soft sweetheart bouquet][item=vineyard lovestruck bow][item=heartswirl][item=vineyard lovestruck arrow][item=pretty peach leg bow][item=lovebirds tea cups][item=vista: sweetheart rose] [/center] Check the front page on what tasks this raffle has this time! Additionally, quuiiiick little promo post - please do check out 8Spitfire8's [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/2956333]Leveled Dragons For New Players[/url] and Azabelle's [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/3308013/1]Exalt Arena Challenge[/url], which were the threads that made me go "Oh, I could do this with my unwanted dragons!" [s]Also you guys should totally support Shadow's conquest push heyyy OOFs[/s]
@Few's Fighters: Event Updates
Voting has ENDED, and welcome the next dragon for raffle: Candy! Not to worry if your favorite hasn't been chosen - maybe they'll return! Or maybe not...

43547855_350.png
Pink Daisy Cabbie Soft Sweetheart Bouquet Vineyard Lovestruck Bow Heartswirl Vineyard Lovestruck Arrow Pretty Peach Leg Bow Lovebirds Tea Cups Vista: Sweetheart Rose

Check the front page on what tasks this raffle has this time!

Additionally, quuiiiick little promo post - please do check out 8Spitfire8's Leveled Dragons For New Players and Azabelle's Exalt Arena Challenge, which were the threads that made me go "Oh, I could do this with my unwanted dragons!"

Also you guys should totally support Shadow's conquest push heyyy OOFs

Would Seaglass be up for purchase? I'm not sure what a good price would be but with Skyscale they'd be a perfect pair, Skyscale has done so well for me :3
Would Seaglass be up for purchase? I'm not sure what a good price would be but with Skyscale they'd be a perfect pair, Skyscale has done so well for me :3
Left a like on all of the other warriors' profiles!

Tell me why you're signing up for this raffle! What's your favorite thing about Candy?
- I love how gorgeous she is!! additionally, I am in need of some dragons to carry me in col since my highest level dragon rn is lvl 12 and I wanna progress further :'D

Write or draw something about Candy
- Candy is a gorgeous old lady with a warm smile capable of melting anyone's heart! Her sweet words will make your heart flutter and make your day the sweetest ever~

If you win this raffle, what build will you use on her (and why)?
- I don't know how to build dragons but uhh probably something centered around her element? The ice slash skill I will probably buy for her :>

Question I: Are you enjoying the Valentine Event so far? Excited for Trickmurk?
- Yes! Very excited for Trickmurk as it's my first time experiencing it!! :0

Question II: Is there a venue you'd prefer to train in?
- Not really, for now I've only gone to venues that match my dragons levels so I didn't have much to choose from

Question III: What has been the most difficult part of Flight Rising so far? Have you taken any measures to make it easier for yourself?
- The most difficult has been earning treasure.. it's a bit tiring to go do the daily games since they take long and some are quite boring and not very rewarding..
Left a like on all of the other warriors' profiles!

Tell me why you're signing up for this raffle! What's your favorite thing about Candy?
- I love how gorgeous she is!! additionally, I am in need of some dragons to carry me in col since my highest level dragon rn is lvl 12 and I wanna progress further :'D

Write or draw something about Candy
- Candy is a gorgeous old lady with a warm smile capable of melting anyone's heart! Her sweet words will make your heart flutter and make your day the sweetest ever~

If you win this raffle, what build will you use on her (and why)?
- I don't know how to build dragons but uhh probably something centered around her element? The ice slash skill I will probably buy for her :>

Question I: Are you enjoying the Valentine Event so far? Excited for Trickmurk?
- Yes! Very excited for Trickmurk as it's my first time experiencing it!! :0

Question II: Is there a venue you'd prefer to train in?
- Not really, for now I've only gone to venues that match my dragons levels so I didn't have much to choose from

Question III: What has been the most difficult part of Flight Rising so far? Have you taken any measures to make it easier for yourself?
- The most difficult has been earning treasure.. it's a bit tiring to go do the daily games since they take long and some are quite boring and not very rewarding..
They/he/star, FR+10
Idk how to format stuff T_T
Weekly dragon raffle!

Accent shop
80953235_54Hod3b6dYCrlYh.png
Hello there! I joined FR recently and have no lv25 dragon ;×; Coliseum kicking my butt [b]Like Counter Tasks:[/b] I left a like on Candy and on all warriors profiles dragon (pretty bunch I must say) [b]Cheers for our Competitor:[/b] I joined this raffel because I want to see if I get lucky and get a new friend in lair. What I really love about Candy is the colour combo. Black pink goes so hard. The drip is immaculate. Candy knows how to dress to impress. [b]And here my art of Candy[/b] being happy that she is getting a new home. Getting the chance to explore the world :D [img]https://i.ibb.co/DD245WZ/Candy-happy-about-her-new-home.png[/img] If I win Candy then she would be put to good use training her fellow dragons in my lair. Candy is obviously a Candy dragon. Making her the perfect leader to form a team with my other 2 sweet dragons Numina my choco milk dragon and Haleh my cotton candy dragon :3 [b]And here how I dressed her up :3[/b] [outfit=2505298] [b]Question I: [/b] Oh heck yeah am I enjoying the valentines events. Everyone has the chance to get awesome familiars and sweet drip for their dragons. Really sweat pink dragons coming up aswell. Hehe [b]Question II: [/b] I'd wanna train Candy in the Sandswept Delta. Bigger mobs there. Nice drops there. Plus bunch of people I know use it :D [b]Question III:[/b] Oh totally had a rough start. So much information is out there and so much to do. Where to beginn was hard. What should I focus on. Breeding, money making or something else ? You need treasure for a lot of stuff so I try my bery best to focus on that. I looked around a bit, asked on discord to get further. Though I will never get good at that weird light dark fair game ;×; I know it's the speedrun strat but it's so difficult. So in total I have 37 tickets maybe but I am not sure how much my drawing counts. [s](I never draw dragons, I always draw humans so this was super hard ;w;)[/s] I do think I did everything to get the most amounts of tickets that I can. Wish me luck :D
Hello there! I joined FR recently and have no lv25 dragon ;×;
Coliseum kicking my butt

Like Counter Tasks:
I left a like on Candy and on all warriors profiles dragon (pretty bunch I must say)

Cheers for our Competitor:
I joined this raffel because I want to see if I get lucky and get a new friend in lair. What I really love about Candy is the colour combo. Black pink goes so hard. The drip is immaculate. Candy knows how to dress to impress.

And here my art of Candy being happy that she is getting a new home. Getting the chance to explore the world :D
Candy-happy-about-her-new-home.png

If I win Candy then she would be put to good use training her fellow dragons in my lair. Candy is obviously a Candy dragon. Making her the perfect leader to form a team with my other 2 sweet dragons
Numina my choco milk dragon and Haleh my cotton candy dragon :3

And here how I dressed her up :3
Candy New Outfit

Question I: 
Oh heck yeah am I enjoying the valentines events. Everyone has the chance to get awesome familiars and sweet drip for their dragons. Really sweat pink dragons coming up aswell. Hehe

Question II:
I'd wanna train Candy in the Sandswept Delta. Bigger mobs there. Nice drops there. Plus bunch of people I know use it :D

Question III:
Oh totally had a rough start. So much information is out there and so much to do. Where to beginn was hard. What should I focus on. Breeding, money making or something else ? You need treasure for a lot of stuff so I try my bery best to focus on that. I looked around a bit, asked on discord to get further. Though I will never get good at that weird light dark fair game ;×; I know it's the speedrun strat but it's so difficult.

So in total I have 37 tickets maybe but I am not sure how much my drawing counts.
(I never draw dragons, I always draw humans so this was super hard ;w;)
I do think I did everything to get the most amounts of tickets that I can. Wish me luck :D

Gummi-Left.pngGummi-Right.png
1 2 3 4 5