Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | wtd with clanbound breed changes
whta do i do with them
i have undertide ones but i dont want any undertides (only abbys!!)
but i cant sell them! because obviously

the only idea i have is offer to breed change other ppls dragons for lah
but i dunno if people would trust that
like i wouldn't want to send off my dragon to someone else either
whta do i do with them
i have undertide ones but i dont want any undertides (only abbys!!)
but i cant sell them! because obviously

the only idea i have is offer to breed change other ppls dragons for lah
but i dunno if people would trust that
like i wouldn't want to send off my dragon to someone else either
APsJjp1.png
people do trust that - and have trusted that many times before! with more expensive breed changes like abby! not just with breed changes, but other things like nest rentals and training to level 25!
people do trust that - and have trusted that many times before! with more expensive breed changes like abby! not just with breed changes, but other things like nest rentals and training to level 25!
If you post in "Items for Sale" that you have clanbound breed changes for sale, you may get some business. Yes, people will send you their dragon and trust that you'll do the breed change and send it back.

With that said, Undertide scrolls are so cheap and easy to get that you may have to go a bit below LAH to sell them.
If you post in "Items for Sale" that you have clanbound breed changes for sale, you may get some business. Yes, people will send you their dragon and trust that you'll do the breed change and send it back.

With that said, Undertide scrolls are so cheap and easy to get that you may have to go a bit below LAH to sell them.
I still have my aberration scrolls. I also won’t use them because I’m not a huge aberration fan, which is why they’ve been collecting dust in the back pages of my hoard

I also have a bunch of clanbound eye vials but I’ll probably get around to using those
I still have my aberration scrolls. I also won’t use them because I’m not a huge aberration fan, which is why they’ve been collecting dust in the back pages of my hoard

I also have a bunch of clanbound eye vials but I’ll probably get around to using those

Rein
She/Her
FR+1
secret message! secret message! in the signature!
secret, secret, secret, secret message!
right_ghosty.gif
80247290.png
"One day you will be old enough to
start reading fairytales again."
eat them
eat them
Inspired.pngDetermined.pngShouting.pngSurprised.pngDizzy.pngSigh.pngInspired%5E.pngStunned%5E.pngDetermined%5E.pngSigh%5E.pngWorried%5E.pngJoyous%5E.png
buy my dragons ---> gen ones
buy more of my dragons --->hatchery
help me find my dream dragons ---> here
Sometimes, if people are particularly paranoid about lending dragons for this purpose, they ask for 'collateral' - a similarly-valued dragon or item from your lair that will be given back after you perform the breed change.

Others do just trust someone to trade the dragon back, especially when the deal is public and above-board.
Sometimes, if people are particularly paranoid about lending dragons for this purpose, they ask for 'collateral' - a similarly-valued dragon or item from your lair that will be given back after you perform the breed change.

Others do just trust someone to trade the dragon back, especially when the deal is public and above-board.
Do you like familiar matching~? Come check it out.
boo.pngBoolean.png
Same for me, but with the Gaoler scrolls. I don't even like the breed all that much, I don't know what to do with them.
Same for me, but with the Gaoler scrolls. I don't even like the breed all that much, I don't know what to do with them.
Whitewing - any pronouns - FR+2
If I don't like the breed I will use my clanbound scrolls for people, usually users I already know.
If I don't like the breed I will use my clanbound scrolls for people, usually users I already know.
csJrlej.png
3dokvee.png
comev47.png
QQYyU47.png
YUEtAn1.png
dEe2UrM.png
f5c0adf655eaaeb871411a368de8ed0ce8164fc9.png
Save them for a future project, my tastes might change. And if not for me then for a friend.
Save them for a future project, my tastes might change. And if not for me then for a friend.
SCtan5m.png
Southern Lights Hatchery & Ice Nesting d8c1a852df2fd8a.png

Slap them on exalt fodder when that breed has the bonus?!?
Slap them on exalt fodder when that breed has the bonus?!?
Yes, my name is strangely spelled.
~~~~~~~~~~

I am not a hoarder. I am, in fact, the caretaker of an exquisitely curated collection of Level 25 Dragons. Yes, there is so a difference.