Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | [NATDOM] Wood Dragon Public Buy [CLOSED]
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 60 61
I'd prefer the body language like the fae! the humming and loop stuff all sounds rather overwhelming lol
I'd prefer the body language like the fae! the humming and loop stuff all sounds rather overwhelming lol
uQExQJB.pngx07NV8L.pngHUrgOL6.png
Wood you rather hum (like coalts), use body language (like faes), or be part of the loop (like auraboas) to communicate?

Body language, probably! I feel like I'd get tired of either of the other options.
Wood you rather hum (like coalts), use body language (like faes), or be part of the loop (like auraboas) to communicate?

Body language, probably! I feel like I'd get tired of either of the other options.
adopt-sig.pngxxxrva7IHk.pngxxxroad-not-taken-button-90px.pngxxx4XpFW61.png
[quote]Wood you rather hum (like coalts), use body language (like faes), or be part of the loop (like auraboas) to communicate?[/quote] I think i'd rather be part of the loop!
Quote:
I think i'd rather be part of the loop!
Button-Usagi-Right.png8VvjJ9p.pngLmUgyiV.png Tier 4 - Pair of ToucanButton-Usagi-Left.png
[quote=Daily Question] Wood you rather hum (like coalts), use body language (like faes), or be part of the loop (like auraboas) to communicate?[/quote] Ohhh tough choice between humming and fae's body language... I guess humming! Feel like that's something I would have liked more. Being part of the loop sounds kind of scary? Like, no thanks lol This aspect of the official FR lore is super cool, and all of these ways of communicating are unique and great. [emoji=coatl tongue size=1] [emoji=fae tongue size=1] [emoji=auraboa winking size=1]
Daily Question wrote:
Ohhh tough choice between humming and fae's body language... I guess humming! Feel like that's something I would have liked more. Being part of the loop sounds kind of scary? Like, no thanks lol
This aspect of the official FR lore is super cool, and all of these ways of communicating are unique and great.
IMG_0847.pngkVtLxAo.png
[quote=Monday's Daily Question][b]Q:[/b] Wood you rather hum (like coalts), use body language (like faes), or be part of the loop (like auraboas) to communicate?[/quote] Definitely be part of the loop. Ngl my #1 dream in life is to one day be part of some kind of symbiotic, telepathic entity.
Monday's Daily Question wrote:
Q: Wood you rather hum (like coalts), use body language (like faes), or be part of the loop (like auraboas) to communicate?

Definitely be part of the loop. Ngl my #1 dream in life is to one day be part of some kind of symbiotic, telepathic entity.
ePOliyb.png
5iXiC8z.png
XcoCtCD.png
dEe2UrM.png
5hF3FGk.png
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Animated Pixel Drake Statues by vehemourn

I'd pick humming!
I'd pick humming!
a7fbee3b-d28b-4a97-96f2-0759511f331b2.png
dT9HQge.png
mlHpBMC.png
Jd88XNq.png
arcane.gif 345xcmolg7w.png _____________________m99z0pU.png

"Wood you rather hum (like coalts), use body language (like faes), or be part of the loop (like auraboas) to communicate?"

loop sounds nice ill be real. no talking just psychically beaming my friends ideas. no more talking to me you must reach out to me via the psychic link we all share, sorry
"Wood you rather hum (like coalts), use body language (like faes), or be part of the loop (like auraboas) to communicate?"

loop sounds nice ill be real. no talking just psychically beaming my friends ideas. no more talking to me you must reach out to me via the psychic link we all share, sorry
,_ 581f1a536d95feb66c70eb050919f73f0aa2f2dc.png __ al - he/it - fr+3
,look at them
,pwyw g1 sales!
,skin shop!
,wishlist/dream dergs!
__
the loop
the loop
m6t3KIB.pngP9N6m.gifW0FVkEj.png1ZOWZ.giftdBvEhS.gifIeLEY.gifQAjBx.gif
Quote:
Q: Wood you rather hum (like coalts), use body language (like faes), or be part of the loop (like auraboas) to communicate?

I love the idea of the loop, it just seems so convenient and much less error prone in terms of nuance and meaning. But I have a caveat - I want to be able to drop out whenever I want and have a 'private' mode. The lore allows for dropping out, but the privacy worries me a little.
Quote:

I love the idea of the loop, it just seems so convenient and much less error prone in terms of nuance and meaning. But I have a caveat - I want to be able to drop out whenever I want and have a 'private' mode. The lore allows for dropping out, but the privacy worries me a little.
Ink wash brush-style art of three red and gold Wildclaws performing a dragon dance with a green Auraboa puppet, with text for Nature's Year of the Wood Dragon push. D9tBovl.png w8o0xW1.png
As cool as the loop sounds there's something about body language based communication
As cool as the loop sounds there's something about body language based communication
SEAq1Fd.png FR+9
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 60 61