Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [LNY] Fortunes & Favors | Gift Baskets
1 2
[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/zDs6S1V.png[/img] [font=candara][size=4][i]The Year of the Rabbit ends, and the Dragon dances through the winds of change.[/i][/center] [font=candara][size=5]With the Lunar New Year celebrations underway, many plaguelings are assembling Fortune Tosses and Gift Baskets for those who wish to surprise friends, family, or even neighbors with wishes of luck and good health in the following year. [center][font=candara][size=5]Come join in the festivities and buy a basket for yourself, or for a friend! [/font][/center]
zDs6S1V.png
The Year of the Rabbit ends, and the Dragon dances through the winds of change.

With the Lunar New Year celebrations underway, many plaguelings are assembling Fortune Tosses and Gift Baskets for those who wish to surprise friends, family, or even neighbors with wishes of luck and good health in the following year.

Come join in the festivities and buy a basket for yourself, or for a friend!
cauldrontext2.png KPogKne.png....................... yIOwECY.png
[center][font=candara][size=6]Baskets [img]https://imgur.com/fjRKPRM.png[/img][/size] [center][font=candara][size=5]Basket attendants [user=Budsturga][/center] [font=candara][size=5]Each basket costs 10,000 [emoji=treasure size=1] / 10 [emoji=gem size=1][/size] [size=4]Once payment is received, a Basket Attendant will send your basket out to the indicated user, to celebrate the new lunar year with![/size][/center] [quote=Flower's Fortune] [center][item=Marigold][item=Fire Flower][item=Honeycomb Fragment][item=Sanddrift Aconite][item=waterlogged trunk] [i]A basket of fragrant flowers in auspicious colors, along with a little red envelope.[/i][/center] [/quote] [quote=Fisherman's Fortune][center][item=Golden Betta][item=Regal Firefish][item=Yellow-frilled Eel][item=Luminous Leaf Sheep][item=waterlogged trunk] [i]A basket of fresh seafood with glittering scales, along with a little red envelope.[/i][/center][/quote] [quote=Fritillary's Fortune][center][item=Softshell Scorpion][item=Golden Coa Moth][item=Fanned Cockroach][item=Crystalplate Wasp][item=waterlogged trunk] [i]A basket of golden insects that emit a pleasant buzzing, along with a little red envelope.[/i][/center][/quote] [quote=Forester's Fortune][center][item=Dwarf Hamster][item=Springfoot Poult][item=Lion's Mane Emu][item=Sunspot Sparrow][item=waterlogged trunk] [i]A basket of freshly caught game with luxurious coats, along with a little red envelope.[/i][/center][/quote] [font=candara][size=5]To request a basket, please fill out the following form, and send your payment to [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/msgs/new?to=Budsturga][color=red][b]Budsturga[/b][/color][/url] with the title [b]LNY Basket[/b]! If you want to include a message to go along with your basket, fill out the form with the message desired. If you wish your basket to be anonymous, please say so! [code][b]Basket requested:[/b] [b]For (username):[/b] [b]Gift anonymously?:[/b] [b]Message for basket (optional):[/b][/code]
Baskets
fjRKPRM.png

Basket attendants
no user 'Budsturga'

Each basket costs 10,000 / 10

Once payment is received, a Basket Attendant will send your
basket out to the indicated user, to celebrate the new lunar year with!
Flower's Fortune wrote:
Marigold Fire Flower Honeycomb Fragment Sanddrift Aconite Waterlogged Trunk
A basket of fragrant flowers in auspicious colors, along with a little red envelope.
Fisherman's Fortune wrote:
Golden Betta Regal Firefish Yellow-Frilled Eel Luminous Leaf Sheep Waterlogged Trunk
A basket of fresh seafood with glittering scales, along with a little red envelope.
Fritillary's Fortune wrote:
Softshell Scorpion Golden Coa Moth Fanned Cockroach Crystalplate Wasp Waterlogged Trunk
A basket of golden insects that emit a pleasant buzzing, along with a little red envelope.
Forester's Fortune wrote:
Dwarf Hamster Springfoot Poult Lion's Mane Emu Sunspot Sparrow Waterlogged Trunk
A basket of freshly caught game with luxurious coats, along with a little red envelope.

To request a basket, please fill out the following form, and send your payment to Budsturga with the title LNY Basket!

If you want to include a message to go along with your basket, fill out the form with the message desired. If you wish your basket to be anonymous, please say so!

Code:
[b]Basket requested:[/b] [b]For (username):[/b] [b]Gift anonymously?:[/b] [b]Message for basket (optional):[/b]
Open for orders, though they will be sent out in the morning when I get up <3
Open for orders, though they will be sent out in the morning when I get up <3
@Budsturga Hi! What do you think about adding an option for anonymous gifts to the order form?
And I noticed that the description of the Insect basket says A basket of fresh seafood with glittering scales
@Budsturga Hi! What do you think about adding an option for anonymous gifts to the order form?
And I noticed that the description of the Insect basket says A basket of fresh seafood with glittering scales
nPqulLR.png
@ViaCurro

You absolutely can order gift baskets anonymously! Just request it to be so, and I'll respect the wishes. I'll list that as an option in the order form

And I'll fix the silly description error <3 thank you for catching that, I was an eepy germ last night
@ViaCurro

You absolutely can order gift baskets anonymously! Just request it to be so, and I'll respect the wishes. I'll list that as an option in the order form

And I'll fix the silly description error <3 thank you for catching that, I was an eepy germ last night
@Budsturga Happy LNY, these are adorable and a very cute idea! Can we order multiple baskets in one PM, or would you prefer 1 per order?
@Budsturga Happy LNY, these are adorable and a very cute idea! Can we order multiple baskets in one PM, or would you prefer 1 per order?
ePOliyb.png
5iXiC8z.png
XcoCtCD.png
dEe2UrM.png
5hF3FGk.png
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Animated Pixel Drake Statues by vehemourn

Basket requested: Forester’s Fortune
For (username): /sutaraito
Gift anonymously?: Yes
Message for basket (optional): Feeding dragons can be hard - have some meat to keep your Sandsurges happy!
Basket requested: Forester’s Fortune
For (username): /sutaraito
Gift anonymously?: Yes
Message for basket (optional): Feeding dragons can be hard - have some meat to keep your Sandsurges happy!
v2fvT9R.png
Basket requested: Fisherman's Fortune AND Fritillary's Fortune please?
For (username): Dragoniaclaw
Gift anonymously?: No ty
Message for basket (optional): Happy LNY! May your clan FEAST and may we all be Dragons this year!
Basket requested: Fisherman's Fortune AND Fritillary's Fortune please?
For (username): Dragoniaclaw
Gift anonymously?: No ty
Message for basket (optional): Happy LNY! May your clan FEAST and may we all be Dragons this year!
Kasey, He/They, Pan Poly Pagan Plagueling
Ask Me About Danny PHantom or My Hero Academia
UqN4jFQ.png
Also Thank you for running this, it's so lovely!
Also Thank you for running this, it's so lovely!
Kasey, He/They, Pan Poly Pagan Plagueling
Ask Me About Danny PHantom or My Hero Academia
UqN4jFQ.png
Basket requested: Forester's Fortune
For (username): MeiLa
Gift anonymously?: No :]
Message for basket (optional): Schastlivogo lunnogo novogo goda!
Basket requested: Forester's Fortune
For (username): MeiLa
Gift anonymously?: No :]
Message for basket (optional): Schastlivogo lunnogo novogo goda!
IMG_0847.pngkVtLxAo.png
1 2