Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Tell me... The new apparel...
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Love the new apparel!
My progen has bad legs like me irl so I can use this apparel to help him be less in pain :D
(just gotta figure out where he got the enhancements from. maybe I should make an engineer dragon)
Love the new apparel!
My progen has bad legs like me irl so I can use this apparel to help him be less in pain :D
(just gotta figure out where he got the enhancements from. maybe I should make an engineer dragon)
coH7AEL.png
MUYNhfy.pngdEe2UrM.png
[quote name="Temere" date="2024-02-10 01:19:15" ] And as someone who prefers more fantasy themes over cyber/future, I love the fact it's not in your face high tech robotic and can be reinterpreted as armor or fantasy augmentation. [/quote] yes! it's so versatile! I put some on Yuanzhang, my mire flyer, as armor: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/76686052][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/766861/76686052_350.png[/img][/url] and I gave a couple pieces (wing + tail) to Reiya, who is not a warrior or cyborg of any sort, because they just looked cool [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/80849929][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/808500/80849929_350.png[/img][/url]
Temere wrote on 2024-02-10 01:19:15:
And as someone who prefers more fantasy themes over cyber/future, I love the fact it's not in your face high tech robotic and can be reinterpreted as armor or fantasy augmentation.
yes! it's so versatile!

I put some on Yuanzhang, my mire flyer, as armor:

76686052_350.png

and I gave a couple pieces (wing + tail) to Reiya, who is not a warrior or cyborg of any sort, because they just looked cool

80849929_350.png
Bubbly Buddy Razanei Lineage Project
Virtual Hibden
Breed Out the Ugly Challenge
I don't think I'll use it much but sooo sooo thrilled for the robot lairs out there. Maybe one of these days I'll make Daft Punk fandragons...
I don't think I'll use it much but sooo sooo thrilled for the robot lairs out there. Maybe one of these days I'll make Daft Punk fandragons...
517049zmdkjrcqj5.gif
We chillin'
I love that we are finally getting limb-specific apparel! I'm not really a fan of how these ones look, but this makes me very excited for future sets :) (stares at my fandergs with prosthetic limbs longingly) one day you will be perfect
I love that we are finally getting limb-specific apparel! I'm not really a fan of how these ones look, but this makes me very excited for future sets :) (stares at my fandergs with prosthetic limbs longingly) one day you will be perfect
ping me to get my attention
I was planning to use them to fix the missing legs on male snappers and male tundras, but turns out they're just invisible...

Well they do look good aesthetically and have great potential for fandragons
I was planning to use them to fix the missing legs on male snappers and male tundras, but turns out they're just invisible...

Well they do look good aesthetically and have great potential for fandragons
tumblr_olkx7k1gjk1w18p86o1_r1_250.png+10 hours FR time
I love the idea of robot dragons; and for fandragons these are gonna help out SO much.

I also really love that the mask piece fits every breed's face uniquely.
I love the idea of robot dragons; and for fandragons these are gonna help out SO much.

I also really love that the mask piece fits every breed's face uniquely.
Fishes ____ she/her | +3 FR time | wishlist | avatar
ra01-icon-goldfish.gif s02-icon-whale.gif
My plan? This.
Not Found

THIS. IS. A. VIBE.
My plan? This.
Not Found

THIS. IS. A. VIBE.
no FObX7rS.png
hh5n4WA.png
7OY8Vcs.png
image.png
lAvpyOQ.png
nWiQNX9.png
nooo R3T9Jmp.png
LOSING MY MIND OVER THE NEW APPAREL. PROSTHETICS ARE ALWAYS A HELL YEAH
LOSING MY MIND OVER THE NEW APPAREL. PROSTHETICS ARE ALWAYS A HELL YEAH
15295.png
+ Pacific Time | Neutral Evil | Artist Kinda +
rtbhGZ5_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium.png
39072.png q7KYqlT.png
[quote name="CrumbledCandy" date="2024-02-09 15:31:44" ] (I will be using some responses for "the front page" news article) [/quote] oh hey haha. As another person who works for "The Front Page" I'd love to respond to this too! I think it's great! I'm never opposed to more apparel, and it's super sick looking! All the people pointing out how fandragon users are thriving make it even better, and they're right! I think my favorite idea has been a "Cyborg" concept, and it totally works! All in all, super happy with the update.
CrumbledCandy wrote on 2024-02-09 15:31:44:
(I will be using some responses for "the front page" news article)
oh hey haha. As another person who works for "The Front Page" I'd love to respond to this too!

I think it's great! I'm never opposed to more apparel, and it's super sick looking! All the people pointing out how fandragon users are thriving make it even better, and they're right! I think my favorite idea has been a "Cyborg" concept, and it totally works! All in all, super happy with the update.
1RsBrUA.pngu0zgn1V.pngWFhlmNb.pngOVImhZU.pngBCSOpq7.png
I can finally make an oc dragon Ive been considering!! He's got a robot arm so I havent really had any apparel to fill that niche
I can finally make an oc dragon Ive been considering!! He's got a robot arm so I havent really had any apparel to fill that niche
25781.png xxxFramexxx
xMarley
They/he/she
Wishlist
x NXDDrCY.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7