Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | [VAL 2024] Sew Cute! - finished
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 30 31
[quote= Feb 8]Of the 11 deity dolls, which one’s your favourite, and why?[/quote] Of course, I have to say glittermom because... Well, she is mom. But I also really like the Earthshaker plushy even though it would not be the most comfortable with the pebbles inside. Still, he looks friendshaped
Feb 8 wrote:
Of the 11 deity dolls, which one’s your favourite, and why?

Of course, I have to say glittermom because... Well, she is mom. But I also really like the Earthshaker plushy even though it would not be the most comfortable with the pebbles inside. Still, he looks friendshaped
coH7AEL.png
MUYNhfy.pngdEe2UrM.png
@Cordially First Dragon! Its Sombra! [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/61488301][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/614884/61488301.png[/img][/url] [img]https://i.imgur.com/TF8ptkN.jpg[/img]
@Cordially First Dragon!

Its Sombra! 61488301.png

TF8ptkN.jpg
tumblr_inline_nbe8duyTA81qg78ij.png m2YbpzO.png Xx3ZGyj.png

I'm incredibly biased but I like the icewarden doll! that's my dad and he's so nice and soft and fuzzy!

I'm incredibly biased but I like the icewarden doll! that's my dad and he's so nice and soft and fuzzy!
–micah
–they/them
–fr +3
gk0Ty8n.png
@Doozie Oh my goodness!! He's so uniquely noodly compared to other submissions and I absolutely [i]love[/i] that about him! The two button eyes are sweet too - it definitely marks him as a mirror :] He's been added to the [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/3312055/1#post_56089638]gallery of completed submissions[/url] [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
@Doozie Oh my goodness!! He's so uniquely noodly compared to other submissions and I absolutely love that about him! The two button eyes are sweet too - it definitely marks him as a mirror :] He's been added to the gallery of completed submissions
[LvA 2023] Top 26 Ticket Earners / badge by Irithyll (#157246)_
sZShZzW.png
WKtl2lb.png
jFZJEcu.png
FObX7rS.png
(spoilers for taz: b)
_Contralto / pixel adopt by Hawkeyyee (#146802)Ace / pixel adopt by Hawkeyyee (#146802)
[center]@pinglist-20474 [color=#7566d1][size=4][b]Every-Other-Day Daily Question #4[/b][/size][/color][/center] ------------------------ [center][color=#d98786]By answering this question on the day it's posted, you earn [b]2 tickets[/b] to the raffle. If you answer on any other day during the event, you'll still earn [b]1 ticket[/b]![/color] [columns][img]https://i.imgur.com/zXIlsjy.png[/img][color=transparent]_[/color] [nextcol]Wooo! Happy weekend, everyone! And happy Lunar New Year to anyone who's celebrating! [emoji=firework size=1] I was pretty surprised by everyone’s favourite deity dolls - I thought there might be more of an even split, but apparently not! Windsinger, Lightweaver, and Gladekeeper were all popular responses - check it out!:[/columns] [center][img]https://imgur.com/Cet008g.png[/img][/center] [columns][img]https://i.imgur.com/zXIlsjy.png[/img][color=transparent]_[/color] [nextcol][color=#d98786]Please note that there will also be a new question posted [b]tomorrow[/b][/color] before we return to our usual every other day schedule for the second (and final!) week of the event. Our fourth every-other-day daily question is:[/columns] [quote=#4 | Feb 10]If Flight Rising were to add more plushies or hobby-themed apparel, what would you like to see the most? [/quote] [center]------------------------ [pinglist=20474] Please join the pinglist if you’d like a ping when the questions are posted every other day! [img]https://i.imgur.com/0hZraWq.png[/img]
@Valightine's Plushie Every-Other-Day Dailies

Every-Other-Day Daily Question #4

By answering this question on the day it's posted, you earn 2 tickets to the raffle.
If you answer on any other day during the event, you'll still earn 1 ticket!

zXIlsjy.png_ Wooo! Happy weekend, everyone! And happy Lunar New Year to anyone who's celebrating!

I was pretty surprised by everyone’s favourite deity dolls - I thought there might be more of an even split, but apparently not! Windsinger, Lightweaver, and Gladekeeper were all popular responses - check it out!:
Cet008g.png
zXIlsjy.png_ Please note that there will also be a new question posted tomorrow before we return to our usual every other day schedule for the second (and final!) week of the event.

Our fourth every-other-day daily question is:

#4 | Feb 10 wrote:
If Flight Rising were to add more plushies or hobby-themed apparel,
what would you like to see the most?

Please join the pinglist if you’d like a ping when the questions are posted every other day!

0hZraWq.png
[LvA 2023] Top 26 Ticket Earners / badge by Irithyll (#157246)_
sZShZzW.png
WKtl2lb.png
jFZJEcu.png
FObX7rS.png
(spoilers for taz: b)
_Contralto / pixel adopt by Hawkeyyee (#146802)Ace / pixel adopt by Hawkeyyee (#146802)

Would love to see some apparel similar to the trinkets we get! I'd love a Mith plush or a sewing kit that would be fun

Would love to see some apparel similar to the trinkets we get! I'd love a Mith plush or a sewing kit that would be fun
[quote=Feb 10]If Flight Rising were to add more plushies or hobby-themed apparel, what would you like to see the most?[/quote] For a plushie, i think there should be a „horse“ that’s actually just a stuffed glove! And for apparel, i NEED a whole outfit made from paper mache!! i’m already in love with the paper masques, but could you imagine a whole paper dragon?!
Feb 10 wrote:

For a plushie, i think there should be a „horse“ that’s actually just a stuffed glove!

And for apparel, i NEED a whole outfit made from paper mache!! i’m already in love with the paper masques, but could you imagine a whole paper dragon?!
FR time +9
BUUUUUUUUGS me luv aether

xe/xem/xyr
cir/cirm/cer
they/them/their is fine too ;)
[quote]If Flight Rising were to add more plushies or hobby-themed apparel, what would you like to see the most?[/quote] Cute familiar plushies or maybe Trading Post and Grand Exchange plushies? Just don't give Marva this idea or next year we might have a bunch of dragons missing. [emoji=coatl scared size=1]
Quote:

Cute familiar plushies or maybe Trading Post and Grand Exchange plushies? Just don't give Marva this idea or next year we might have a bunch of dragons missing.
A picture of a mutant bird. It's desaturated green with octopus tentacles instead of a beak, bat-like wings and tail. Looks omnious.A terracotta pot with some cindershrooms growing in it and tall, red flowers. In front of the pot, slightly on the right, there is a pile of orange and black stones.A terracotta pot with an oak tree bonsai in autumn.A gif of a specimen of the bird species Cyanistes caeruleus lying on its back. It holds a candycane in its feet and licks it every few seconds.
Quote:

Apparel then more things like the flowerfalls, so maybe many chutes of fabric around the dragon, a tornado of colorful thread, maybe plushies of other dragon breeds, or apparel versions of the deity plushies

But outside apparel well, I do think button eyes should be a thing. i think there should b more eyes in general haha
Quote:

Apparel then more things like the flowerfalls, so maybe many chutes of fabric around the dragon, a tornado of colorful thread, maybe plushies of other dragon breeds, or apparel versions of the deity plushies

But outside apparel well, I do think button eyes should be a thing. i think there should b more eyes in general haha
Quote:

I'd love to see plushie apparel of different dragon breeds in the same sort of vein as the luminax plush so that our dragons can just hoard all the plushies, I have one lad who does this in lore so I'd love to shower him in plush apparel <3 hell even make the existing deity plushes into apparel that'd be great

For other crafts, I'd love to see some origami style pieces! imagine little flocks of paper cranes around your dragon, or little accessories decorated with folded paper patterns! I don't have a dragon in mind for that I just think it'd be cute
Quote:

I'd love to see plushie apparel of different dragon breeds in the same sort of vein as the luminax plush so that our dragons can just hoard all the plushies, I have one lad who does this in lore so I'd love to shower him in plush apparel <3 hell even make the existing deity plushes into apparel that'd be great

For other crafts, I'd love to see some origami style pieces! imagine little flocks of paper cranes around your dragon, or little accessories decorated with folded paper patterns! I don't have a dragon in mind for that I just think it'd be cute
jYhzVxQ.png0aPAbek.pnguFVP0Nt.png8wpM4Lo.png
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 30 31