Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Why me? 1x1
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Sullivan didn't give a vocal reply he merely nodded. Shirina carefully stood up, leaving her pile of books for later when she felt like reading again, her brother was quick to mirror the action. He adjusted his scarf as Remy climbed up his vest to gain access to the accessory, nestling its feathered body under the Spymaster's chin.

"I think we're good for the time being, thank you though," Shirina replied, smoothing out the skirt of her dress.
Sullivan didn't give a vocal reply he merely nodded. Shirina carefully stood up, leaving her pile of books for later when she felt like reading again, her brother was quick to mirror the action. He adjusted his scarf as Remy climbed up his vest to gain access to the accessory, nestling its feathered body under the Spymaster's chin.

"I think we're good for the time being, thank you though," Shirina replied, smoothing out the skirt of her dress.
ygWzlbs.pngaKdV5MN.pngu9UVwot.pngdVEhpEt.png9Ul81xi.pngrzGCUW2.pngyK2yfiw.pngqBNWrht.pngKYC6yDa.pngHxJ7se6.pngW4bPTjV.pngd3XCZt0.pngX1o9g2Z.pngoA8PO33.pngBZroI2Z.png6Gz2fDO.pngu9UVwot.pngnFtGgPV.pngtDii0Aq.png
2W5hn3g.png
"Very well... i shall show you both to your destinations." She said. Avina then guided them through the castle halls again, first showing Sullivan back to his quarters to resr. Then immediately after that and he departed, she began to walk to the dining hall and show Shirina to the dinner. She hoping that there would be no drama tonight...
"Very well... i shall show you both to your destinations." She said. Avina then guided them through the castle halls again, first showing Sullivan back to his quarters to resr. Then immediately after that and he departed, she began to walk to the dining hall and show Shirina to the dinner. She hoping that there would be no drama tonight...
Shirina followed in silence, mulling over her own thoughts which were less focused on her actual reason for being here and more on the differences in culture. Until they strayed towards what her brother might recount to her later away from prying ears. It couldn't have been good judging by his soured mood.

-

In the silence of his room, Sullivan fitted a coded note to the cuff of his raven's leg. Whispering orders loud enough only for the bird to hear before he released it out the window to carry his message. He kept his connection to Remy for as long as he could until the bird was too far from his ability's reaches. With a sigh, the spymaster prepared a spot in the floor for him to sit and draw while waiting for food.
Shirina followed in silence, mulling over her own thoughts which were less focused on her actual reason for being here and more on the differences in culture. Until they strayed towards what her brother might recount to her later away from prying ears. It couldn't have been good judging by his soured mood.

-

In the silence of his room, Sullivan fitted a coded note to the cuff of his raven's leg. Whispering orders loud enough only for the bird to hear before he released it out the window to carry his message. He kept his connection to Remy for as long as he could until the bird was too far from his ability's reaches. With a sigh, the spymaster prepared a spot in the floor for him to sit and draw while waiting for food.
ygWzlbs.pngaKdV5MN.pngu9UVwot.pngdVEhpEt.png9Ul81xi.pngrzGCUW2.pngyK2yfiw.pngqBNWrht.pngKYC6yDa.pngHxJ7se6.pngW4bPTjV.pngd3XCZt0.pngX1o9g2Z.pngoA8PO33.pngBZroI2Z.png6Gz2fDO.pngu9UVwot.pngnFtGgPV.pngtDii0Aq.png
2W5hn3g.png
Avina smiles at her and opens the door. "Here we are your majesty. Our prince will be in shortly to dine with you. And your own meal shall be in very shortly so you may eat." She bowed to her and then went to check on the meal.

Outside of the castle, people were walking around. They going about their usual business and attempting to produce all they can for their kingdom and the prince. Peasants were running around late into the evening until they could no longer work anymore and went silent only after the moon rose into the sky. But the information he knew, how would that affect Sullivan's perspective on the kingdom?
Avina smiles at her and opens the door. "Here we are your majesty. Our prince will be in shortly to dine with you. And your own meal shall be in very shortly so you may eat." She bowed to her and then went to check on the meal.

Outside of the castle, people were walking around. They going about their usual business and attempting to produce all they can for their kingdom and the prince. Peasants were running around late into the evening until they could no longer work anymore and went silent only after the moon rose into the sky. But the information he knew, how would that affect Sullivan's perspective on the kingdom?
"Thank you," Shirina said as Avina took her leave. The Warden heading to seat herself at the table and wait in relative silence. She wouldn't be bringing up the treaty herself this time believing it was better to wait instead of press further.

-

Poorly, but not to an extreme degree. It wasn't any different from what he'd seen during visitation to the Empire's colony on the new continent. Then again... Everything had started deteriorating just before a coup d'etat had taken place at the hands of the nominated king's brother. How long until the oppressed snapped and revolted? Would they still be present? Could he successfully get himself and his sister out if it did?

The spiraling thoughts distracted him from his art once again, and he hastily rubbed away an unwanted line to try and start again. Brows knitting together, why was he even worrying about it again? It wasn't his problem. Yet. It plagued him nonetheless. "Hells," he hissed into the silence of his room and dropped the stick of charcoal onto his page in order to rub his hands over his face. He was tired, thinking made him tired.
"Thank you," Shirina said as Avina took her leave. The Warden heading to seat herself at the table and wait in relative silence. She wouldn't be bringing up the treaty herself this time believing it was better to wait instead of press further.

-

Poorly, but not to an extreme degree. It wasn't any different from what he'd seen during visitation to the Empire's colony on the new continent. Then again... Everything had started deteriorating just before a coup d'etat had taken place at the hands of the nominated king's brother. How long until the oppressed snapped and revolted? Would they still be present? Could he successfully get himself and his sister out if it did?

The spiraling thoughts distracted him from his art once again, and he hastily rubbed away an unwanted line to try and start again. Brows knitting together, why was he even worrying about it again? It wasn't his problem. Yet. It plagued him nonetheless. "Hells," he hissed into the silence of his room and dropped the stick of charcoal onto his page in order to rub his hands over his face. He was tired, thinking made him tired.
2W5hn3g.png
Avina bowed. A few moments after she left, Prince Gordon arrived in the room and sat down. "I hope you have been enjoying my humble kingdom?" He asked. "Hopefully you have avoided any disgruntled or begrudging people." He began to eat and looked at the. "You must be wondering what i am thinking about the deal that the Empire has offered, are you not?"

From the strained relationship between peasant and nobility, it would seem they had indeed hit a boiling point not too long ago. Many still living under Gordon, but tensions remained high and but any ruins or debris had been cleaned up. It came down to what Shirina or Sullivan may decide, the information he had suggested that the Empire could easily march in...
Avina bowed. A few moments after she left, Prince Gordon arrived in the room and sat down. "I hope you have been enjoying my humble kingdom?" He asked. "Hopefully you have avoided any disgruntled or begrudging people." He began to eat and looked at the. "You must be wondering what i am thinking about the deal that the Empire has offered, are you not?"

From the strained relationship between peasant and nobility, it would seem they had indeed hit a boiling point not too long ago. Many still living under Gordon, but tensions remained high and but any ruins or debris had been cleaned up. It came down to what Shirina or Sullivan may decide, the information he had suggested that the Empire could easily march in...
"My stay has been pleasant, then again I haven't stepped foot outside of your humble abode. My brother has however but he's said little as of yet," Shirina said while offering a casual smile before she too began to eat. Her attention drifted briefly when he brought up the treaty himself. "I am curious but I also understand it is a big decision, on both ends. Speak of it at your leisure as I've made my argument clear."

-

They wouldn't invade, not without reason Sullivan concluded. The Empress was powerful yes, but not power-hungry. However, if the deal fell through... The Spymaster could easily spin his words to push their beloved ruler into taking the kingdom by force if necessary. But. He'd rather not think of the lives it'd cost. Not with food on the way.
"My stay has been pleasant, then again I haven't stepped foot outside of your humble abode. My brother has however but he's said little as of yet," Shirina said while offering a casual smile before she too began to eat. Her attention drifted briefly when he brought up the treaty himself. "I am curious but I also understand it is a big decision, on both ends. Speak of it at your leisure as I've made my argument clear."

-

They wouldn't invade, not without reason Sullivan concluded. The Empress was powerful yes, but not power-hungry. However, if the deal fell through... The Spymaster could easily spin his words to push their beloved ruler into taking the kingdom by force if necessary. But. He'd rather not think of the lives it'd cost. Not with food on the way.
2W5hn3g.png
"I am glad you are enjoying the stay. Hopefully it has been a safe one. I know my people tend to be negative. Do not let them sway your opinion to a negative conclusion." Gordon said. "I am aware that your arguement is indeed clear. But I also do not want to be an outpost or resource center for your Empire."

The country would more than likely defend themselves against invasion, despite being in conflict with their own prince. It could result in a common enemy unless they move quickly enough to overthrow the old leader. Though soon there was a knock on the door, his meal had at last arrived, and only a few minutes since Avina left him to guide Shirina, at least it is a timely service.
"I am glad you are enjoying the stay. Hopefully it has been a safe one. I know my people tend to be negative. Do not let them sway your opinion to a negative conclusion." Gordon said. "I am aware that your arguement is indeed clear. But I also do not want to be an outpost or resource center for your Empire."

The country would more than likely defend themselves against invasion, despite being in conflict with their own prince. It could result in a common enemy unless they move quickly enough to overthrow the old leader. Though soon there was a knock on the door, his meal had at last arrived, and only a few minutes since Avina left him to guide Shirina, at least it is a timely service.
"Then what would you prefer, your majesty?" Shirina paused in her indulgence to study him. Her expression schooled into neutrality though the amusement threatening to ebb at her. Being an outpost with self-governance would typically be seen as getting the better end of the deal.

-

"Enter and set it down, I'll get to it in a moment." Sullivan called, going to gather up his art supplies and return them to their proper spot. His concentration was lapsed by something brushing at the corners of his mind. Was Remy back so soon? It takes at least a 3 day flight to reach the nearest outpost...

He'd worry about it when he reclaimed the bird, he thought with a shake of his head and went back to organizing his chaos.
"Then what would you prefer, your majesty?" Shirina paused in her indulgence to study him. Her expression schooled into neutrality though the amusement threatening to ebb at her. Being an outpost with self-governance would typically be seen as getting the better end of the deal.

-

"Enter and set it down, I'll get to it in a moment." Sullivan called, going to gather up his art supplies and return them to their proper spot. His concentration was lapsed by something brushing at the corners of his mind. Was Remy back so soon? It takes at least a 3 day flight to reach the nearest outpost...

He'd worry about it when he reclaimed the bird, he thought with a shake of his head and went back to organizing his chaos.
2W5hn3g.png
"I would prefer to remain independent. Away from being a puppet state under the empire. Does that make sense?" Gordon asked.

The servant entered and set it down. "Is there anything else you would like sir?" He asked. The servant was at least being thorough about what he may need or request and not just bringing only the meal.
"I would prefer to remain independent. Away from being a puppet state under the empire. Does that make sense?" Gordon asked.

The servant entered and set it down. "Is there anything else you would like sir?" He asked. The servant was at least being thorough about what he may need or request and not just bringing only the meal.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10