Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Ari's Accents
1 2 ... 229 230 231 232 233 234 235
ahh im so excited, thank u! :3
ahh im so excited, thank u! :3
hi i'm snips // she/her, 90s kid, fr+3
Nwfsbt5.png
RrTI6A7.png
Hi @AriNemera I'm sorry in advance for asking this super far fetched question, but I saw there were only two replies to claiming a gilded feline skin. Is there a chance you still have an extra copy?

I would also love to be added to the pinglist.
Hi @AriNemera I'm sorry in advance for asking this super far fetched question, but I saw there were only two replies to claiming a gilded feline skin. Is there a chance you still have an extra copy?

I would also love to be added to the pinglist.
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa U1qRAMx.gif
credit: Bealfin
@Megafauna No, sadly I think I sold my fifth copy on the AH a while back! I had to check my hoard because I swore I still had at least one, but I did in fact sell it. :( sorry! And I'll add you!
@Megafauna No, sadly I think I sold my fifth copy on the AH a while back! I had to check my hoard because I swore I still had at least one, but I did in fact sell it. :( sorry! And I'll add you!
VXZZmOI.png
Howdy! I would love to be on the pinglist for reprints of Lisa Frankenstein!
Howdy! I would love to be on the pinglist for reprints of Lisa Frankenstein!
48XN8pr.pngtumblr_osymzb0x6C1v8lm95o2_r1_100.png181.png
At some point I'd like to buy a copy of Sansational, not ready to buy it quite yet but I figured I should say something in advance
At some point I'd like to buy a copy of Sansational, not ready to buy it quite yet but I figured I should say something in advance
oRkijoy.png
tqGkHih.png
ePOliyb.png
Q0p4QGz.png
YMPbu9R.png
HCNNZeS.pngmbWgKmD.png
hi, i'm very interested in Accent: Glitched Puppeteer and Skin: WINGdings and would totally be willing to buy blueprints for them to get them done since i see they are discontinued yet still available on those terms. i just have never done something like this before, i'm relatively new to the game and am not fully aware of how pinglists work or what a PA really is and stuff. with however it may be done, i would love to be signed up to get these if that's okay!
hi, i'm very interested in Accent: Glitched Puppeteer and Skin: WINGdings and would totally be willing to buy blueprints for them to get them done since i see they are discontinued yet still available on those terms. i just have never done something like this before, i'm relatively new to the game and am not fully aware of how pinglists work or what a PA really is and stuff. with however it may be done, i would love to be signed up to get these if that's okay!
@dolljoint Heyo! First of all, welcome to FR! :D don't ever be afraid to ask a question, everyone here is pretty friendly! If you haven't checked out the raffles and giveaways forum, there's always a thread for new players where you can snag some free stuff! and the guides forum has walkthroughs for literally everything under the sun. And don't be shy about reaching out in your private flight's discussion forums too! They'll help you with any questions you have. [emoji=coatl winking size=1] In the future, for things like single re-prints or custom skins, most accent makers prefer this as a PM (private message) haha. It helps keep the thread a little more organized, and doesn't clog it with our conversation. ^^; As for your question- Basically, once you have the 200g and accent blueprint, and the 200g and skin blueprint (sadly, skin blueprints cost more), you'll just shoot me a 1-way CR (crossroads) with those items attached! you'll buy blueprints where it says 'custom skins' under Shop on the right side of the page. Also! you don't have to do them both at once. Basically, I have all the free time in the world, and I'm on almost daily, so you can just send me the CR whenever you have the funds/blueprint for one or the other and I'll print you a single copy of whatever you specify. You can just get back to me whenever you have the money, no rush or time limit! It takes a week after submission for FR to send it out, and once I receive it, I'll send you a PM with the accent or skin attached. And that's all there is to it! And let's continue this convo via PM, so you'll just click the [emoji=comment size=1] under my pfp. :>
@dolljoint Heyo! First of all, welcome to FR! :D don't ever be afraid to ask a question, everyone here is pretty friendly! If you haven't checked out the raffles and giveaways forum, there's always a thread for new players where you can snag some free stuff! and the guides forum has walkthroughs for literally everything under the sun. And don't be shy about reaching out in your private flight's discussion forums too! They'll help you with any questions you have.

In the future, for things like single re-prints or custom skins, most accent makers prefer this as a PM (private message) haha. It helps keep the thread a little more organized, and doesn't clog it with our conversation. ^^;

As for your question- Basically, once you have the 200g and accent blueprint, and the 200g and skin blueprint (sadly, skin blueprints cost more), you'll just shoot me a 1-way CR (crossroads) with those items attached! you'll buy blueprints where it says 'custom skins' under Shop on the right side of the page.

Also! you don't have to do them both at once. Basically, I have all the free time in the world, and I'm on almost daily, so you can just send me the CR whenever you have the funds/blueprint for one or the other and I'll print you a single copy of whatever you specify. You can just get back to me whenever you have the money, no rush or time limit!

It takes a week after submission for FR to send it out, and once I receive it, I'll send you a PM with the accent or skin attached. And that's all there is to it!

And let's continue this convo via PM, so you'll just click the under my pfp. :>
VXZZmOI.png
1 2 ... 229 230 231 232 233 234 235