Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Augmented Apparel
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 89 90
looking over politely!
looking over politely!
My signature is a WIP and a half,
so it's always prone to change later...

> hey i sell art isnt that cool?
ani_bw_475.gif XdA0BPq.png
Oh awesome, prosthetics!!! Really excited to see these. [emoji=bogsneak love size=1]
Oh awesome, prosthetics!!! Really excited to see these.
poor thing... needs to update his forum signature and hasn't yet. oh well!
arms! arms!! arms!!! hell yeah
arms! arms!! arms!!! hell yeah
ZcrsSbC.png
if these are apparel sets where we get one glove/boot for each arm/leg then what's going to happen with m!tundra considering the "is that a foot or a hand" debacle that always plagues it
if these are apparel sets where we get one glove/boot for each arm/leg then what's going to happen with m!tundra considering the "is that a foot or a hand" debacle that always plagues it
41328.png -
cillian || adult || he/they
Candy Coated Dragons
adopts: obelisk | aether
Clanbound Scatterscroll
Uhhh this is new

Never mind apparently its not
Clanbound Scatterscroll
Uhhh this is new

Never mind apparently its not
15584.png >>Shiver
>>They/She
>>Avatar Dragon
Woop Woop!
Woop Woop!
aqqt7yI.pngNjJPX6N.pnghhbTKjR.pngPbVFk5l.png
!!! Live updates, let’s go!!!
!!! Live updates, let’s go!!!
41.png 103.png She/Her pronouns, please. 65.png 32.png
OOOOO prosthetic apparel sets? 0:
OOOOO prosthetic apparel sets? 0:
Eco1dmi.png Egg Art Shop

Skin shop

Art Shop
shame on some breeds (like mirror male) its p much invisible, but i like these arms! more prosthetics win

edit: looks like there will also be versions made for the front arm as well if the (back) at the end of the items indicates what i think it does
shame on some breeds (like mirror male) its p much invisible, but i like these arms! more prosthetics win

edit: looks like there will also be versions made for the front arm as well if the (back) at the end of the items indicates what i think it does
ice_demiboybling_by_cicide76536-dcn9o5e.gifp7h5Nyu.pngarcane_demigirlbling_by_cicide76536-dcn9nzp.gif
Oooo!!
Oooo!!
d6Bpz8P.pngCx0Sdv8.pngzWgdxzn.png5cC87Ar.png5Pvzltj.pngvAUMJFv.pngqKZAaLK.pngRFvdPMt.pngSLGMeHq.pngd3XCZt0.pngtumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o2_r2_250.gif
mz77kVn.png
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 89 90