Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Noonchi's Lore Store [CLOSED]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@Noonchi
Hello!
I found your shop and am interested in ordering, but before I do I wanted to ask if you were ok writing lore based more on a prompt/overall vibes of a dragon rather than concrete details. Basically you'd be free to do whatever inspires you based on the dragon's appearance and some keywords that describe the dragon's personality/abilities/environment etc.

The one I had in mind was this little guy, who doesn't have detailed lore but he does have some imagery and keywords. Was thinking he could get a tale or some sort of expansion on said imagery and keywords but no worries if you prefer having more details in order to write.
@Noonchi
Hello!
I found your shop and am interested in ordering, but before I do I wanted to ask if you were ok writing lore based more on a prompt/overall vibes of a dragon rather than concrete details. Basically you'd be free to do whatever inspires you based on the dragon's appearance and some keywords that describe the dragon's personality/abilities/environment etc.

The one I had in mind was this little guy, who doesn't have detailed lore but he does have some imagery and keywords. Was thinking he could get a tale or some sort of expansion on said imagery and keywords but no worries if you prefer having more details in order to write.
56623242.png
@SylverFyre2003

Hello there!

I would love to write for your lovely dragon :>

How many words are you hoping to get written?
@SylverFyre2003

Hello there!

I would love to write for your lovely dragon :>

How many words are you hoping to get written?
FCGpVbU.png
tumblr_osqzmkPZb71v8lm95o4_75sq.gifytkEBod.pngmjtJ868.pngq9EEy5M.pngtumblr_osqzmkPZb71v8lm95o3_75sq.gif
WIy57Zy.png
@Noonchi Awesome! Probably the 700-1000 word range, unless you find that something shorter fits him better I've gone ahead and filled out the form: [quote=Dragon Lore Order Form]Username: SylverFyre2003 [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/86714112][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/867142/86714112_350.png[/img][/url] Character: Aventino Commission type: Tale/legend, perhaps featuring a glimpse into his life, past, or a major event Commission Length: 700-1000 Payment Method: Treasure Discount: None Other: Notes/imagery in bio, feel free to go wild with the lore! Surprise me! [/quote]
@Noonchi
Awesome! Probably the 700-1000 word range, unless you find that something shorter fits him better
I've gone ahead and filled out the form:
Dragon Lore Order Form wrote:
Username: SylverFyre2003
86714112_350.png
Character: Aventino
Commission type: Tale/legend, perhaps featuring a glimpse into his life, past, or a major event
Commission Length: 700-1000
Payment Method: Treasure
Discount: None
Other: Notes/imagery in bio, feel free to go wild with the lore! Surprise me!
56623242.png
@SylverFyre2003

Perfect, thank you so much for the commission :>
@SylverFyre2003

Perfect, thank you so much for the commission :>
FCGpVbU.png
tumblr_osqzmkPZb71v8lm95o4_75sq.gifytkEBod.pngmjtJ868.pngq9EEy5M.pngtumblr_osqzmkPZb71v8lm95o3_75sq.gif
WIy57Zy.png
@Noonchi Hello! I would like some writing please!! Username: rosieee Character: Triton [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/71682285][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/716823/71682285_350.png[/img][/url] Commission type: Lore Commission Length: 300 words, but flexible in range of 200-400 Payment Method: treasure Discount: noop Other: Looks like a menace, with the mouth of a sailor (rude and swearing) but is actually a huge huge softie. Has a pet seal called puppy he adores. I love your work, thank you so much!
@Noonchi Hello! I would like some writing please!!
Username: rosieee
Character: Triton
71682285_350.png
Commission type: Lore
Commission Length: 300 words, but flexible in range of 200-400
Payment Method: treasure
Discount: noop
Other:
Looks like a menace, with the mouth of a sailor (rude and swearing) but is actually a huge huge softie. Has a pet seal called puppy he adores.
I love your work, thank you so much!
~art shop~
@rosieee

Hello and thank you for your kind words!

I'm looking forward to writing your commission!!
@rosieee

Hello and thank you for your kind words!

I'm looking forward to writing your commission!!
FCGpVbU.png
WIy57Zy.png
@Noonchi Hey! Could you add me to the pinglist to tell me when you reopen?
@Noonchi Hey! Could you add me to the pinglist to tell me when you reopen?
nZJa3n3.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7