Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Noonchi's Lore Store [CLOSED]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@noonchi
I definitely am! Should I resubmit the form or is the one that I submitted before ok?
@noonchi
I definitely am! Should I resubmit the form or is the one that I submitted before ok?
f1nYCrg.pngHu9Kcp0.pngHZwEuJT.pngBDEDrIa.pngzRRe5QB.png
JhLsbHY.pngkjHYrXU.pngx8qvdqB.pngRH6Xp0g.pngo5rqgH8.png
@Taishiro

As long as your previous forum is what you still want there's no need to re-submit :>
@Taishiro

As long as your previous forum is what you still want there's no need to re-submit :>
FCGpVbU.png
tumblr_osqzmkPZb71v8lm95o4_75sq.gifytkEBod.pngmjtJ868.pngq9EEy5M.pngtumblr_osqzmkPZb71v8lm95o3_75sq.gif
WIy57Zy.png
@noonchi
Awesome! It is still up to date ^^
@noonchi
Awesome! It is still up to date ^^
@taishiro Hello there! Just wanted to let you know I've started working on your commission, sorry it's taken me a hot minute! [emoji=coatl happy size=1]
@taishiro

Hello there! Just wanted to let you know I've started working on your commission, sorry it's taken me a hot minute!
FCGpVbU.png
tumblr_osqzmkPZb71v8lm95o4_75sq.gifytkEBod.pngmjtJ868.pngq9EEy5M.pngtumblr_osqzmkPZb71v8lm95o3_75sq.gif
WIy57Zy.png
@noonchi
Awesome! I can't wait to read it ^^
And no worries on the wait lol
@noonchi
Awesome! I can't wait to read it ^^
And no worries on the wait lol
@noonchi Hey there! could you let me know when you're open again ^^
@noonchi Hey there! could you let me know when you're open again ^^
QKz8U3k.png
@Anjou Absolutely I will add you to the pinglist [emoji=coatl happy size=1]
@Anjou

Absolutely I will add you to the pinglist
FCGpVbU.png
WIy57Zy.png
@Anjou

Hey there! Just giving you the first heads up I'm re-opening my shop if you want to grab a slot :>

Currently I have it reserved for you so no rush to get the order forum filled out
@Anjou

Hey there! Just giving you the first heads up I'm re-opening my shop if you want to grab a slot :>

Currently I have it reserved for you so no rush to get the order forum filled out
FCGpVbU.png
WIy57Zy.png
@Noonchi eeeee I'd love to steal that slot :] Username: Anjou Character: Anjou [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/87294774][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/872948/87294774.png[/img][/url] Commission type: gothic literature, backstory type vibe-- if that makes sense :,D Preferred theme of story: thriller/romance it's perfectly OK if u don't wanna do the romance, I like it bc it's like spicy froot. It should be sweet but it's not quite. Here's a little sample of my own writing in that style, just for inspiration but you dont have to read it if you dont wanna :] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/82942276][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/829423/82942276.png[/img][/url] Commission Length: 1000 :)) Payment Method: 100kt/g Discount: my account is like 5 months old- but i was wondering if you take hatchery affiliates or if you only accept art/lore affiliates though :)) Other: Relationships: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/87230351]jeji[/url] is his love interest and there is this [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/89133820]other guy[/url] who tries to steal the show but he ends up losing the battle against anjou. It's not a litteral battle but it's the storyline of the story I wrote, id love to see your take on it but in the second guy's perspective :>
@Noonchi eeeee I'd love to steal that slot :]
Username: Anjou
Character: Anjou 87294774.png
Commission type: gothic literature, backstory type vibe-- if that makes sense :,D
Preferred theme of story: thriller/romance it's perfectly OK if u don't wanna do the romance, I like it bc it's like spicy froot. It should be sweet but it's not quite. Here's a little sample of my own writing in that style, just for inspiration but you dont have to read it if you dont wanna :]
82942276.png

Commission Length: 1000 :))
Payment Method: 100kt/g
Discount: my account is like 5 months old- but i was wondering if you take hatchery affiliates or if you only accept art/lore affiliates though :))

Other: Relationships: jeji is his love interest and there is this other guy who tries to steal the show but he ends up losing the battle against anjou. It's not a litteral battle but it's the storyline of the story I wrote, id love to see your take on it but in the second guy's perspective :>
QKz8U3k.png
@Noonchi Hello! I would like some writing please!!
Username: Raidye
Character: Pentaghast
Commission type: hm... lore or backstory?
Commission Length: 500+ (like last time, if you go over 500 I can cover it, just want to give you some wiggle room :> )
Payment Method: Gems
Discount: n/a
Other: He's my clan leader - the first to arrive in the Wasteland from the Plaguebringer's call. Tries to keep the clan guided and focused on learning why they were brought here, though with the personalities that encapsulate the clan sometimes it's a struggle. He has a tiny bit of lore that I wrote in his bio, and he's in Roach's lore for a little more gleam into him!
I've always pictured him as someone suited to lead (as in, willing and able to make hard calls, grounding prescence, fairly charismatic) though he's never sought it out. Some of his faults would be stubbornness, a bit argumentative, maybe a bit overbearing.

Since he's the type that would try to have at least some relationship with everyone, I'll just pick out a couple that I think are a little more substantial :>
Roach - Mutual dislike, Roach feels snubbed that Pentaghast seems to be PB's new favorite despite all he's done, and Pentaghast responds hate with hate
Codex - Clan journalist essentially, I imagine they might work together to figure out the Call (plus Codex is naturally nosy, he's also a dragon that ends up trying to have a relationship with everyone haha)
Lucky - Engineer/tinkerer, don't have much about it except that it's very stereotypical spiral - excitable, ties itself in knots, etc
@Noonchi Hello! I would like some writing please!!
Username: Raidye
Character: Pentaghast
Commission type: hm... lore or backstory?
Commission Length: 500+ (like last time, if you go over 500 I can cover it, just want to give you some wiggle room :> )
Payment Method: Gems
Discount: n/a
Other: He's my clan leader - the first to arrive in the Wasteland from the Plaguebringer's call. Tries to keep the clan guided and focused on learning why they were brought here, though with the personalities that encapsulate the clan sometimes it's a struggle. He has a tiny bit of lore that I wrote in his bio, and he's in Roach's lore for a little more gleam into him!
I've always pictured him as someone suited to lead (as in, willing and able to make hard calls, grounding prescence, fairly charismatic) though he's never sought it out. Some of his faults would be stubbornness, a bit argumentative, maybe a bit overbearing.

Since he's the type that would try to have at least some relationship with everyone, I'll just pick out a couple that I think are a little more substantial :>
Roach - Mutual dislike, Roach feels snubbed that Pentaghast seems to be PB's new favorite despite all he's done, and Pentaghast responds hate with hate
Codex - Clan journalist essentially, I imagine they might work together to figure out the Call (plus Codex is naturally nosy, he's also a dragon that ends up trying to have a relationship with everyone haha)
Lucky - Engineer/tinkerer, don't have much about it except that it's very stereotypical spiral - excitable, ties itself in knots, etc
top_artshop_sm_by_general_ebonrose-dcn6101.png
mid_wishlist_sm_by_general_ebonrose-dcn6105.png
bot_gen1_sm_by_general_ebonrose-dcn610c.png
he/him || ping for a reply
Double Grapefruit collector :>
1 2 3 4 5 6 7