Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | dailies are way too monotonous
1 2 3 4 5
I don't really count coli as a daily, since it is something you can do infinitely. To me dailies are something you have a limited chance to do per day and they refresh every day, like the faire lucky streak or gathering turns.

I am getting bored with grinding G&G though, I wish the other faire games had comparable payouts so I could play one I find more fun but still make treasure quickly. I would love to play tidal trouble to max my lucky streak but it honestly takes hours compared to the under 30 minutes it takes with G&G....
I don't really count coli as a daily, since it is something you can do infinitely. To me dailies are something you have a limited chance to do per day and they refresh every day, like the faire lucky streak or gathering turns.

I am getting bored with grinding G&G though, I wish the other faire games had comparable payouts so I could play one I find more fun but still make treasure quickly. I would love to play tidal trouble to max my lucky streak but it honestly takes hours compared to the under 30 minutes it takes with G&G....
jCVhFoZ.gif
I wasn't expecting Coli or Fairgrounds to count as a daily lmao

Even familiar bonding is only a "daily" if I can do it on a computer with the arrow key shortcut.

When I'm in "bare minimum" mode I usually gather, do a quick trading post round, feed my dragons, and tend nests. that keeps a small trickle of materials and money coming in (fodder sales). That takes less than 10 minutes, I can do it on a quick break or before bed.

Anything else I need to feel motivated to do. I like to have something to do with my hands while watching videos, so sometimes I'll fairgrounds or coli while watching something. Then the low brainpower is a plus and lets me focus on the show while my hands are busy.

Even familiar bonding is only a "daily" if I can do it on a computer with the arrow key shortcut.

When I'm in "bare minimum" mode I usually gather, do a quick trading post round, feed my dragons, and tend nests. that keeps a small trickle of materials and money coming in (fodder sales). That takes less than 10 minutes, I can do it on a quick break or before bed.

Anything else I need to feel motivated to do. I like to have something to do with my hands while watching videos, so sometimes I'll fairgrounds or coli while watching something. Then the low brainpower is a plus and lets me focus on the show while my hands are busy.
Flowering Vulpine Plushie Xan ~ he/him/she/her
+3 hrs FR time
dailies arent that bad honestly. fiona has 8 familiars to bond with, pinkerton gives one thing, then there's feeding the dragons and gathering items... then that's all for me :p

i don't do tomo because ngl it's just a waste of time if you're not answering for the achievements. the same goes for crim. familiar bonding is not my thing because i dont really care about them lol.

for coli, i try to do it whenever i can? i prefer it to glimmer&gloom. and just like what everyone else has said i watch videos or listen to songs while doing coli so it's fun!
dailies arent that bad honestly. fiona has 8 familiars to bond with, pinkerton gives one thing, then there's feeding the dragons and gathering items... then that's all for me :p

i don't do tomo because ngl it's just a waste of time if you're not answering for the achievements. the same goes for crim. familiar bonding is not my thing because i dont really care about them lol.

for coli, i try to do it whenever i can? i prefer it to glimmer&gloom. and just like what everyone else has said i watch videos or listen to songs while doing coli so it's fun!
ZcrsSbC.png
I really struggle to max out G&G, I wish there was a more simple game in the Fairgrounds that allowed you to max it out within 30 minutes.
I really struggle to max out G&G, I wish there was a more simple game in the Fairgrounds that allowed you to max it out within 30 minutes.
ytkEBod.pngJkqGYr7.pngvZmPWxA.pnga129Nss.pngAQPJNOh.png5hF3FGk.png
[quote name="Xandolin" date="2024-02-08 07:38:09" ] I wasn't expecting Coli or Fairgrounds to count as a daily lmao Even familiar bonding is only a "daily" if I can do it on a computer with the arrow key shortcut. When I'm in "bare minimum" mode I usually gather, do a quick trading post round, feed my dragons, and tend nests. that keeps a small trickle of materials and money coming in (fodder sales). That takes less than 10 minutes, I can do it on a quick break or before bed. Anything else I need to feel motivated to do. I like to have something to do with my hands while watching videos, so sometimes I'll fairgrounds or coli while watching something. Then the low brainpower is a plus and lets me focus on the show while my hands are busy. [/quote] I'd have my own answer but honestly this is pretty much my answer, too! The only difference for me is that somewhere between bare minimum and "wow I have time to do everything!" I really like the variety that the pursuits offer. But even then, if I don't like a pursuit, I just won't do it regardless. [emoji=ridgeback laughing size=1] Not doing things that aren't going to bring me joy is what's kept me active on the site for so long. Burnout is real, and experiencing that early on in my FR days by maxing out FG for days in a row consecutively when there were only really slow-earning games taught me that lesson well. Dragon money is nice, but me being happy and having fun is better.
Xandolin wrote on 2024-02-08 07:38:09:

I'd have my own answer but honestly this is pretty much my answer, too! The only difference for me is that somewhere between bare minimum and "wow I have time to do everything!" I really like the variety that the pursuits offer. But even then, if I don't like a pursuit, I just won't do it regardless.

Not doing things that aren't going to bring me joy is what's kept me active on the site for so long. Burnout is real, and experiencing that early on in my FR days by maxing out FG for days in a row consecutively when there were only really slow-earning games taught me that lesson well. Dragon money is nice, but me being happy and having fun is better.
I used to do grinding every single day for like 5 years and a bit more than a year ago I got sick with a bacterial throat infection and ever since I haven't had the desire to do it. I was like "okay I can get some rest now" but the rest was too nice and now I'm being useless.
I used to do grinding every single day for like 5 years and a bit more than a year ago I got sick with a bacterial throat infection and ever since I haven't had the desire to do it. I was like "okay I can get some rest now" but the rest was too nice and now I'm being useless.
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
even with a guide, i still don't understand g&g so i avoid it.... if i want to max the fairgrounds, i usually slap something on youtube and mahjong my way there... x__o

familiar bonding is easy, it only takes me ~5 minutes to do, and i greatly appreciate the gilded chests since they're good money

coli can go burn lmao
even with a guide, i still don't understand g&g so i avoid it.... if i want to max the fairgrounds, i usually slap something on youtube and mahjong my way there... x__o

familiar bonding is easy, it only takes me ~5 minutes to do, and i greatly appreciate the gilded chests since they're good money

coli can go burn lmao
N i c k
"Fear not the night."
→ he/him
dd9d37c13149d4412f933c2662309cbb42245e81.png
Y'all are doing dailies?

Kidding, but really all I do is I do anything is gather. I wish there was something new to do that felt worthwhile. I'm on mobile exclusively, so familiar bonding is tedious. I've never had the patience for it. LOL
Y'all are doing dailies?

Kidding, but really all I do is I do anything is gather. I wish there was something new to do that felt worthwhile. I'm on mobile exclusively, so familiar bonding is tedious. I've never had the patience for it. LOL
IMG_0247.jpg
I like the monotony! The point of dailies is kind of them just being daily chores you get out of the way. They only take me about 20 minutes, including familiar bonding, trading post collection, gathering/incubating, and fairgrounds. I usually make ~100kt a day from my dailies, so it's worth it for me regardless of how boring it is!

I only enter the coli to farm or train fodder, but I don't do it daily and it's usually a couple-hour thing.

I don't particularly pay attention to pursuits. If I happen to complete one while doing my regular rounds, I collect it, but I don't go out of my way to complete any of them except visiting dominance or the world map.
I like the monotony! The point of dailies is kind of them just being daily chores you get out of the way. They only take me about 20 minutes, including familiar bonding, trading post collection, gathering/incubating, and fairgrounds. I usually make ~100kt a day from my dailies, so it's worth it for me regardless of how boring it is!

I only enter the coli to farm or train fodder, but I don't do it daily and it's usually a couple-hour thing.

I don't particularly pay attention to pursuits. If I happen to complete one while doing my regular rounds, I collect it, but I don't go out of my way to complete any of them except visiting dominance or the world map.
JOuQ1Pe.png
Honestly yeah, I'm a fan of the dailies. The monotony really works with my flavor of autism, so it doesn't really feel monotonous even though it technically is. This especially applies to Coli ngl. The slight rng but otherwise laid-back, low stakes gameplay loop is really nice.

Exception is given to G&G, though. And I suppose familiar bonding with every single one of my fams, I can only do it when I'm switching between dragons. The former has this weird problem of sometimes I trick myself into thinking it's too much effort for too little reward, but other times I'm doing it daily. Whereas the latter starts to hurt my hand after awhile, and is also boring.
Honestly yeah, I'm a fan of the dailies. The monotony really works with my flavor of autism, so it doesn't really feel monotonous even though it technically is. This especially applies to Coli ngl. The slight rng but otherwise laid-back, low stakes gameplay loop is really nice.

Exception is given to G&G, though. And I suppose familiar bonding with every single one of my fams, I can only do it when I'm switching between dragons. The former has this weird problem of sometimes I trick myself into thinking it's too much effort for too little reward, but other times I'm doing it daily. Whereas the latter starts to hurt my hand after awhile, and is also boring.
fkWjutW.png
R1dejfm.png
zUgIegC.png
bYt72YT.png
q9EEy5M.png
U0bFCPN.png
1RuFjQ2.pngEGzfMVW.png
ooBdJIk.png
1 2 3 4 5