Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | I just noticed a typo
1 2
The crystalline gala has been over already for a while, but I just noticed they added a new familar, instead of a familiar! [img]https://i.imgur.com/4rPvSHf.png[/img] Not sure if anyone else has pointed this out yet, but it's funny how you look over common FR words such as familiar like it's nothing
The crystalline gala has been over already for a while, but I just noticed they added a new familar, instead of a familiar!
4rPvSHf.png

Not sure if anyone else has pointed this out yet, but it's funny how you look over common FR words such as familiar like it's nothing
CYGhyrI.png
Familar: the new Petpetpet for your Petpet
Familar: the new Petpetpet for your Petpet
Eco1dmi.png Egg Art Shop

Skin shop

Art Shop
oh that's funny, i never realized the festival announcements were manually typed instead of having a text preset
oh that's funny, i never realized the festival announcements were manually typed instead of having a text preset
o6FGGwX.pngGWb9eUn.png
ElKYM7J.pngjh3xPp0.png
mlHpBMC.png6mVFIuV.png
nWiQNX9.pngFObX7rS.png

x6q41j.png
8X2ZJTK.png
Everyone pointing out the mistype of vistas on the release of new items earlier but no one pays attention to familar
Everyone pointing out the mistype of vistas on the release of new items earlier but no one pays attention to familar
1RsBrUA.pngu0zgn1V.pngWFhlmNb.pngOVImhZU.pngBCSOpq7.png
Familar, it miss a lettr
Familar, it miss a lettr
27eGmsl.png
I saw this and started laughing hysterically. My sister was sitting next to me so I showed her. She didn’t notice at first either XD. I enjoy how we all missed the typo for this long.

Hank yu fr sharng, yo made my day. /silly /gen
I saw this and started laughing hysterically. My sister was sitting next to me so I showed her. She didn’t notice at first either XD. I enjoy how we all missed the typo for this long.

Hank yu fr sharng, yo made my day. /silly /gen
qv9W79E.png aaaaw3fPTiE.png
At least it's not as bad as the time Undel misspelled the Flameforger Festival :p
At least it's not as bad as the time Undel misspelled the Flameforger Festival :p
Come visit my lore lair! It's a fun time here.

Something strange is happening on Sornieth. All across the world, dragons have begun to be born with multiple elements. How? Why? As dragons all across Sornieth takes notice, the wheel of fate begins to turn, as one fae's search for her mysterious origins leads her down a path that could change Sornieth forever.
........ Oh!
........ Oh!
ctFAI4k.gif
I'm laughing, I completely read over that too
I'm laughing, I completely read over that too
Imagining dragons...

Lucky - HxcMlGn.png - JrEJc4j.png
fanfiction writer and chronic daydreamer - uPNWHgD.png

EHXIkb0.png
there is a typos megathread under bug reports, feel free to post this there. im surprised it took us this long to catch it x3
there is a typos megathread under bug reports, feel free to post this there. im surprised it took us this long to catch it x3
1 2