Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | how do you use your vault?
1 2 3 4
i don't really use my vault (if i need to save something like food, i just use the locking feature), so i was wondering how other players use their vault!

i do save stuff in my other tab in my vault, but really that's it
i don't really use my vault (if i need to save something like food, i just use the locking feature), so i was wondering how other players use their vault!

i do save stuff in my other tab in my vault, but really that's it
tumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o1_r2_250.gif
they/them it/its
I keep everything in there, money and all of the typical hoard stuff. I do coli grinding, so it helps me keep the items for the customer separate from my own stuff. I also like having a really neat hoard, and tracking for scavhunt is so easy when nearly everything's vaulted.
I keep everything in there, money and all of the typical hoard stuff. I do coli grinding, so it helps me keep the items for the customer separate from my own stuff. I also like having a really neat hoard, and tracking for scavhunt is so easy when nearly everything's vaulted.
Untitled47-20231219225403.png
FObX7rS.png5hF3FGk.png
fDSaoY3.pngNN9NPXA.pngtqGkHih.png
Untitled48-20231219225437.png
I throw all the eggs I have in the Vault and forget about them until I need Gems. I also use the Vault to store Treasure and Gems.
I throw all the eggs I have in the Vault and forget about them until I need Gems. I also use the Vault to store Treasure and Gems.
Chests, fest, clanbound, and notn stuff goes into the other tab, all my apparel so baldwin will actually load on mobile, eliminates in the battle tab because i traded one to crim when they were 700g+, my gazillion notn scenes and clanbound stuff and dupe vistas in the specialty tab, and then idk I used to save hibden and swipp stuff before there was a locking feature, that's relatively new, so that's in my food and materials tab, along with stuff like first year cakes and the really expensive food drops like [item=fallen star][item=arctic lemming] and stuff i collect like [item=sea heart]. Skins is mostly just dupes, thanks to joxboxes and coli drops. and ofc treasure and gems so i can forget about it and be pleasantly surprised
Chests, fest, clanbound, and notn stuff goes into the other tab, all my apparel so baldwin will actually load on mobile, eliminates in the battle tab because i traded one to crim when they were 700g+, my gazillion notn scenes and clanbound stuff and dupe vistas in the specialty tab, and then idk I used to save hibden and swipp stuff before there was a locking feature, that's relatively new, so that's in my food and materials tab, along with stuff like first year cakes and the really expensive food drops like Fallen Star Arctic Lemming and stuff i collect like Sea Heart . Skins is mostly just dupes, thanks to joxboxes and coli drops.

and ofc treasure and gems so i can forget about it and be pleasantly surprised
Silver Pocketwatch Copper Pocketwatch
I typically save my out of season fest items (or items I know I need for fest exchanges- the cotton candy would be an example if I had remembered to save any of it) out.

I've also been using it to store items like the fest genes, and rare apparel items so I don't be dumb and hoardsell it. I have nearly hoardsold noc eggs before because I wasn't paying attention. And nearly sold like 3 Phantasmal Halfmasks on accident.

Never...again regarding that risk. I also try and keep a stockpile of treasure (I believe rn I need to get it to about 500kt) for when fests roll around so I'm not panicking regarding not buying all the skins (I like having a copy of one of each for if I need it in the future.)
I typically save my out of season fest items (or items I know I need for fest exchanges- the cotton candy would be an example if I had remembered to save any of it) out.

I've also been using it to store items like the fest genes, and rare apparel items so I don't be dumb and hoardsell it. I have nearly hoardsold noc eggs before because I wasn't paying attention. And nearly sold like 3 Phantasmal Halfmasks on accident.

Never...again regarding that risk. I also try and keep a stockpile of treasure (I believe rn I need to get it to about 500kt) for when fests roll around so I'm not panicking regarding not buying all the skins (I like having a copy of one of each for if I need it in the future.)
x72ysXo.png
[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/eqYwWnU.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/SSmx0Xq.png[/img][/center]
eqYwWnU.png

SSmx0Xq.png
Spare money and gems immediately go in there to prevent myself from impulsive spending. If I have to actively go into my vault to take money out, I'm more likely to stop and think "wait, do I [i]really[/i] need this right now?" As for items, here's what's sitting around in there right now: [list] [*]All my NotN trade items. That'll be useful for the next NotN, and I don't want to accidentally convert them into food points or throw them into Baldwin's soup [*]Out-of-season holiday/festival currency [*]Duplicates of holiday/festival familiars and apparel so I don't accidentally turn those items into slime and muck [*]Useful battle stones (Eliminate, Ambush, Berserker, etc.) so I don't spam click at Crim's and give her something useful accidentally [*]All genes and eye vials I get but don't want to use immediately. Lots of Coli genes in my vault right now [*]Hibden items I'm saving until I need to use them [*]My ever growing collection items that I hoard because I like them [item=Coral Basilisk Field Notes][item=Grouse Basilisk Field Notes][item=Aged Tome][item=Battered Book of Fables] [item=Owlcat Journal][item=Forest Field Guide][item=Pressed Moonflower][item=Pressed Morning Glory] [*]The Deity statue trinkets. I just like them [*]Skin chests from past festivals that I don't feel like opening [/list]
Spare money and gems immediately go in there to prevent myself from impulsive spending. If I have to actively go into my vault to take money out, I'm more likely to stop and think "wait, do I really need this right now?"

As for items, here's what's sitting around in there right now:
  • All my NotN trade items. That'll be useful for the next NotN, and I don't want to accidentally convert them into food points or throw them into Baldwin's soup
  • Out-of-season holiday/festival currency
  • Duplicates of holiday/festival familiars and apparel so I don't accidentally turn those items into slime and muck
  • Useful battle stones (Eliminate, Ambush, Berserker, etc.) so I don't spam click at Crim's and give her something useful accidentally
  • All genes and eye vials I get but don't want to use immediately. Lots of Coli genes in my vault right now
  • Hibden items I'm saving until I need to use them
  • My ever growing collection items that I hoard because I like them
    Coral Basilisk Field Notes Grouse Basilisk Field Notes Aged Tome Battered Book of Fables
    Owlcat Journal Forest Field Guide Pressed Moonflower Pressed Morning Glory
  • The Deity statue trinkets. I just like them
  • Skin chests from past festivals that I don't feel like opening
ytkEBod.png
5iXiC8z.png
tyEuRXe.png
9PstSFT.png
Wn6vGC1.png
IrmwTXC.png
JuaytuP.png
mlHpBMC.png
nmHdjnM.png
loimysO.png
..…….
look-at-my-fursona-her-name-is-Marsh.png
wind.gif you-WILL-look-at-my-fursona.png
Money so I don’t accidentally spend it, holiday currency, and awakened familiars!
Money so I don’t accidentally spend it, holiday currency, and awakened familiars!
9-BF420-CA-86-E1-4-F59-85-CA-C3-BC6-F2-B7-B26.png
I don't.
I don't.
everything i'm not actively using goes in my vault.
everything i'm not actively using goes in my vault.
he/theyautistic

(i'll edit my signature soon, i promise.)
1 2 3 4