Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Closed. Drawing now.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
[color=purple] Congrats on 8 years! I know I donated some prizes (don’t remember what though LMAO) so if possible I’d like to be excluded from the drawing so others have a chance ^ ^ But I’d still like to share my gal Nechku. <3 [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/57920775][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/579208/57920775_350.png[/img][/url]

Congrats on 8 years! I know I donated some prizes (don’t remember what though LMAO) so if possible I’d like to be excluded from the drawing so others have a chance ^ ^

But I’d still like to share my gal Nechku. <3
57920775_350.png
54903613_BfOznXPD7fp3QHV.gif qbj5aU6.gif ?PTfL=party_xy.png
I would love to join the Raffle! Thank you for the opportunity :D
Here is what I would like to share, it’s a story from when I was visiting a cave in Santa Cruz:
I was going to go into a cave called hellhole, the tunnel was so small that I had to crawl through every corridor just to get to the Main room. Before we got there we and my friends were having a mighty ton of trouble actually locating the cave entrance . A couple of times me and one of my friends were thinking of a joke about leaving the other one behind… the prank epically failed. At some point we finally “caved” (no pun intended) and used one of their phones to find a map. Once we found the cave, I was so tired that I had to just sit down and stare for like 20 minutes. One of my friends was scared to go in because they had claustrophobia. They rarely come out of their house and it was a marvel that they were there, so I made the joke “why wont you go in THIS hole? I thought you already lived in one!”. Anywho, after I had said the joke, we finally gathered out courage and went inside. IT. WAS. TIGHT. Like I had to stop breathing just to get into the Maine cave. Anyway after all of that we got out and I legit tried to roll down the hill just to save the agony of walking.
(*Sob* my typing finger hurts)

PS: Congrats on 8 Years of FR!
I would love to join the Raffle! Thank you for the opportunity :D
Here is what I would like to share, it’s a story from when I was visiting a cave in Santa Cruz:
I was going to go into a cave called hellhole, the tunnel was so small that I had to crawl through every corridor just to get to the Main room. Before we got there we and my friends were having a mighty ton of trouble actually locating the cave entrance . A couple of times me and one of my friends were thinking of a joke about leaving the other one behind… the prank epically failed. At some point we finally “caved” (no pun intended) and used one of their phones to find a map. Once we found the cave, I was so tired that I had to just sit down and stare for like 20 minutes. One of my friends was scared to go in because they had claustrophobia. They rarely come out of their house and it was a marvel that they were there, so I made the joke “why wont you go in THIS hole? I thought you already lived in one!”. Anywho, after I had said the joke, we finally gathered out courage and went inside. IT. WAS. TIGHT. Like I had to stop breathing just to get into the Maine cave. Anyway after all of that we got out and I legit tried to roll down the hill just to save the agony of walking.
(*Sob* my typing finger hurts)

PS: Congrats on 8 Years of FR!
mlr1H8z.png
I'm going to share some of my outfit plans for my dragons !!

Maven
Morwen
Vera
I'm going to share some of my outfit plans for my dragons !!

Maven
Morwen
Vera
hihiii JZTAurm.pngHNrePE5.pngiwOM9O6.pngT0KNVWZ.pngyK2yfiw.pngMbe1yYW.png
EjGBJB6.png
8GlaCbq.pngOrwZglt.png
lqb6Y3W.pngZ2bPDJQ.png
1xDue47.pnggXNUypK.png
fieXavE.pngXs2FbyM.png
78pvs9O.pngyXne4AC.png
tTikle9.pngMLYYyPh.png
Pvn2CNp.png
filler
k13NqfY.png
filler
sFMScix.pngK3S42IV.png
EjGBJB6.png
I just hosted my first free raffle this new years, it was a fun experience for me but quite a bit of work and has definitely made me appreciate when other people host haha. Thank you and here is to many more years on this little site <3
I just hosted my first free raffle this new years, it was a fun experience for me but quite a bit of work and has definitely made me appreciate when other people host haha. Thank you and here is to many more years on this little site <3
Vj0BLbc.png
Happy anniversary!!! here are some candles for you to blow- just kidding that's my dragon Chandelier! hehe [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/91100915][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/911010/91100915_350.png[/img][/url] Thank you for hosting this raffle :) I haven't been on FR as long as you have, I'm happy you're happy to be here still! have a virtual hug if you accept! PS. if you like (unhinged) house tours of rich people with generally bad taste, check out mcmansionhell dot com I find it hilarious
Happy anniversary!!! here are some candles for you to blow- just kidding that's my dragon Chandelier! hehe

91100915_350.png

Thank you for hosting this raffle :) I haven't been on FR as long as you have, I'm happy you're happy to be here still! have a virtual hug if you accept!

PS. if you like (unhinged) house tours of rich people with generally bad taste, check out mcmansionhell dot com I find it hilarious
MUYNhfy.png
mtHAEL4.png
ExZ9JCk.png
Sl91TZD.png
62L9xMb.gif lBAeamY.gif ouHe5Ed.png
I would love to join!

Did you know that a strawberry is actually not a berry but a banana is?

Or that humans share a whole lot of DNA with bananas and strawberries?

It's pretty interesting when you eat strawberries and bananas, haha.

Anyways, I'll stop rambling. Congrats on 8 years! That's so cool!
I would love to join!

Did you know that a strawberry is actually not a berry but a banana is?

Or that humans share a whole lot of DNA with bananas and strawberries?

It's pretty interesting when you eat strawberries and bananas, haha.

Anyways, I'll stop rambling. Congrats on 8 years! That's so cool!
mlr1H8z.png53548275035_c8f3cd96b1_q.jpgpO9OxgB.pngI7CI3v5.pngchsD6Vl.png
@Godfathers
Hah I see you've been busy. She's gorgeous.

@KarrotTop
Wow awesome! Oc dergs are the most specialest:-)

@Schellis
Very nice. I love that skin.

@florakass
Whhhhhhaaaaaaaa? Where it is and how much it is so I can start saving now!

@seige
Curacoa looks spiffy! Awww Themisto and Ambrosius! So good to see them again. New tert serves her well.

@exp
Yup, the Absolute Zero. The mind buckles under those numbers. So don't forget warm socks when you're going into space y'all!

@Teabageater
Whoaa glows green, awesome!

@friesianlover
Hah indeed! nice matching!

@AliceShiki
Hmmm, not sure? Maybe they try to err on the side of caution? Although I detest any attempts to curb creativity myself.

@Gloome
I've heard about embarassment but not the other two. I can imagine why embarassment though. Pandas can be a bit...special:-P

@dracosauria
What a lucky birthday hatch! Wow!

@florakass
That is a crazy room and I love it!

@sunfishe
Awww Squid! A few more meetings and he'll be ready to be a relief office worker!:-)

@Amordel
Rufus looks damn good!

@TheBadOmenTavern
Yes I did know that. Still blows my mind though that if you don't feed a flamingo shrimp then you could have a gray flamingo!

@Systematichaos
Worth every bit of treasure/gem!

@Sakkiel
Haha yes! I played Subnautica, it's damn good. I even have a funny story that happened to me: I went out in my brand new, shiny submarine out to pick some stuff. As I was diving outside I saw Reaper's shadow swimming over me. I look up and I can hear he's eating. Me:'oh cool, he's eating something. Welp, time to come back.*looks around*...Uh...dude, where is my car?!' That Reaper chomped up my brand new submarine! I had to go all the way home on foot(well, flippers)!

@butterlad
Awww look at the cute murderfluffs!

@DragonCloudBurst
Ohhh, she is impressive!

@Apoch
Love that blues on Nechku. Thanks again for donating! Are you sure you want to be excluded? I think it would be nice for you to take part too, unless there is absolutely nothing you want among the prizes I put up?

@Enole
Oh wow! I love caves but ones that you have push yourself through to get to? Ummmm, I'd probably pass. I saw way too many caving accident videos on youtubeX_X

@dostoesquey
Ha! those are pretty good!

@samsysweet
Yes indeed the raffles need a bit of preparation but I've heard that people enjoy them so I'll keep hosting.

@CephFromHell
Hahahah Chandler has to come over for the next raffle that will be held during my birthday. *Crushing hug back* I know about mcmansionhell and I do read it. I wish it was updated more often though. There is nothing like a craziness of an ugly big-butt house.

@StarryComet
Haha I did know that and I do find it really funny!
@Godfathers
Hah I see you've been busy. She's gorgeous.

@KarrotTop
Wow awesome! Oc dergs are the most specialest:-)

@Schellis
Very nice. I love that skin.

@florakass
Whhhhhhaaaaaaaa? Where it is and how much it is so I can start saving now!

@seige
Curacoa looks spiffy! Awww Themisto and Ambrosius! So good to see them again. New tert serves her well.

@exp
Yup, the Absolute Zero. The mind buckles under those numbers. So don't forget warm socks when you're going into space y'all!

@Teabageater
Whoaa glows green, awesome!

@friesianlover
Hah indeed! nice matching!

@AliceShiki
Hmmm, not sure? Maybe they try to err on the side of caution? Although I detest any attempts to curb creativity myself.

@Gloome
I've heard about embarassment but not the other two. I can imagine why embarassment though. Pandas can be a bit...special:-P

@dracosauria
What a lucky birthday hatch! Wow!

@florakass
That is a crazy room and I love it!

@sunfishe
Awww Squid! A few more meetings and he'll be ready to be a relief office worker!:-)

@Amordel
Rufus looks damn good!

@TheBadOmenTavern
Yes I did know that. Still blows my mind though that if you don't feed a flamingo shrimp then you could have a gray flamingo!

@Systematichaos
Worth every bit of treasure/gem!

@Sakkiel
Haha yes! I played Subnautica, it's damn good. I even have a funny story that happened to me: I went out in my brand new, shiny submarine out to pick some stuff. As I was diving outside I saw Reaper's shadow swimming over me. I look up and I can hear he's eating. Me:'oh cool, he's eating something. Welp, time to come back.*looks around*...Uh...dude, where is my car?!' That Reaper chomped up my brand new submarine! I had to go all the way home on foot(well, flippers)!

@butterlad
Awww look at the cute murderfluffs!

@DragonCloudBurst
Ohhh, she is impressive!

@Apoch
Love that blues on Nechku. Thanks again for donating! Are you sure you want to be excluded? I think it would be nice for you to take part too, unless there is absolutely nothing you want among the prizes I put up?

@Enole
Oh wow! I love caves but ones that you have push yourself through to get to? Ummmm, I'd probably pass. I saw way too many caving accident videos on youtubeX_X

@dostoesquey
Ha! those are pretty good!

@samsysweet
Yes indeed the raffles need a bit of preparation but I've heard that people enjoy them so I'll keep hosting.

@CephFromHell
Hahahah Chandler has to come over for the next raffle that will be held during my birthday. *Crushing hug back* I know about mcmansionhell and I do read it. I wish it was updated more often though. There is nothing like a craziness of an ugly big-butt house.

@StarryComet
Haha I did know that and I do find it really funny!
we3Gmh2.pngCWpoTRF.pngjjb11A7.gif
Hmm… do I have anything interesting to say? I guess I’ll ramble. There’s this one person on this site who runs a hatchery I’m pretty fond of, and whenever I see them put up a dragon for exalt rescue or see one of the parents for sale I swoop in and nab them right away, haha. Recently I saw a post from that person with this 4yo G1 Banescale with a sad backstory, and I just couldn’t resist and bought him. [s]this is going to be a problem, isn’t it…[/s] The Banescale in question: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/57404337][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/574044/57404337_350.png[/img][/url]
Hmm… do I have anything interesting to say? I guess I’ll ramble.

There’s this one person on this site who runs a hatchery I’m pretty fond of, and whenever I see them put up a dragon for exalt rescue or see one of the parents for sale I swoop in and nab them right away, haha.
Recently I saw a post from that person with this 4yo G1 Banescale with a sad backstory, and I just couldn’t resist and bought him.

this is going to be a problem, isn’t it…

The Banescale in question:
57404337_350.png
v2fvT9R.png
Something I've been hype about:

I'm reworking my lair! I was on hiatus for quite a few years, but I'm back and since then I've been reworking everything. Made some new outfits, scrys, and lore! Can't wait to see it all completed.
Something I've been hype about:

I'm reworking my lair! I was on hiatus for quite a few years, but I'm back and since then I've been reworking everything. Made some new outfits, scrys, and lore! Can't wait to see it all completed.
[center]Congrats on 8 years! I want to share my first fully breed changed and gened G1. He had the perfect colors for my dream ancient tree and his owner was willing to sell him! [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/89761093][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/897611/89761093_350.png[/img][/url][/center]
Congrats on 8 years! I want to share my first fully breed changed and gened G1. He had the perfect colors for my dream ancient tree and his owner was willing to sell him!

89761093_350.png
w8o0xW1.pngSaronai made so many star badges and you liked them all! Thank you! Please keep them linked to Ylli's collection thread for others to find.WXOu4H0.pngt4yhov0.png1Up793k.pngSaronai's Free Star Lighting Raffle. Over 3kg in prizes. Ends February 1st. Click to learn more!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11