Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Closed. Drawing now.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
[center] It's the EIGHT year that I am on FR, no hiatuses, day-after-day, a continious presence. That's crazy! All because of the greatest community on the internet- you! Yes, you! Hope you will have fun and win some prizes I prepared for you. Friends! Let's celebrate! [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/40904709][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/409048/40904709_350.png[/img][/url] PING LIST That's new. I relied on my friend list for pinging everybody BUT, this is the new list taking advantage of the new system I'll be using from now on. So if you want to be pinged for my events, sign up please. [pinglist=20671] RULEZ! 1.The raffle will run from 6 Feb to 13 Feb. Then I’ll draw winners with random.org 2. You know how it works. If you win 1 place- you have the first choice. 2 place gets two choices and gets the one that has been unclaimed previously,3rd place gets three choices…and so on. 3. The raffle is free, but I love when you share stuff with me and all the participants. Photos, videos, your pets, interesting things from around the internet, curios, the place where you live- anything goes. 4. If you win, please for the love of Mather, make your choice promptly since this holds up the prize distribution. I'll remind you twice but after that you'll forfeit your prize. 5. I know that you’re all nice and courteous and I don’t have to remind you to behave this way.
It's the EIGHT year that I am on FR, no hiatuses, day-after-day, a continious presence. That's crazy! All because of the greatest community on the internet- you! Yes, you! Hope you will have fun and win some prizes I prepared for you. Friends! Let's celebrate!

40904709_350.png

PING LIST
That's new. I relied on my friend list for pinging everybody BUT, this is the new list taking advantage of the new system I'll be using from now on. So if you want to be pinged for my events, sign up please.

RULEZ!

1.The raffle will run from 6 Feb to 13 Feb. Then I’ll draw winners with random.org
2. You know how it works. If you win 1 place- you have the first choice. 2 place gets two choices and gets the one that has been unclaimed previously,3rd place gets three choices…and so on.
3. The raffle is free, but I love when you share stuff with me and all the participants. Photos, videos, your pets, interesting things from around the internet, curios, the place where you live- anything goes.
4. If you win, please for the love of Mather, make your choice promptly since this holds up the prize distribution. I'll remind you twice but after that you'll forfeit your prize.
5. I know that you’re all nice and courteous and I don’t have to remind you to behave this way.
we3Gmh2.pngCWpoTRF.pngjjb11A7.gif
PING LIST!
You have been pinged because you're on my friends list. Please have fun celebrating my anniversary with me.
For the first time in history there is a pinglist, so please sign up dear friends if you want to be called in at the next event.

@Lorinkana @Wattson @Aerazura @shanncrafter @IronPen @RhysGFE @Apoch @TheGildedRaven @SpaceCrab @AtticaIonia @Shlambini @Xionahri @seige @DecemberStar @Deramadus @UnknownDarkTalon @Veridium @Drakzaen @exp
@TheBadOmenTavern @TemporalRifter @IridisMoon @SealxGod @friesianlover @minervamaga @LadyLarkin @DarknessFalls @Fantivity @Kothra @berrybudikai @ghostofpunk @shapelights @CephFromHell @XxSoFaKixXd @SinotyRex @SlenderBear7
PING LIST!
You have been pinged because you're on my friends list. Please have fun celebrating my anniversary with me.
For the first time in history there is a pinglist, so please sign up dear friends if you want to be called in at the next event.

@Lorinkana @Wattson @Aerazura @shanncrafter @IronPen @RhysGFE @Apoch @TheGildedRaven @SpaceCrab @AtticaIonia @Shlambini @Xionahri @seige @DecemberStar @Deramadus @UnknownDarkTalon @Veridium @Drakzaen @exp
@TheBadOmenTavern @TemporalRifter @IridisMoon @SealxGod @friesianlover @minervamaga @LadyLarkin @DarknessFalls @Fantivity @Kothra @berrybudikai @ghostofpunk @shapelights @CephFromHell @XxSoFaKixXd @SinotyRex @SlenderBear7
[center] PRIZES Some of the prizes were generously donated by various wonderful players. Sorry I can't remember which. You know who you are and I thank you from the bottom of my fiery heart. [quote= 1.Beach Companion] [/quote] [quote= 2. Pink Magic] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/85287643][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/852877/85287643_350.png[/img][/url] Wisteria 1Gen lvl25 trained and stoned to be All Around Mage Mauve Candy (Aether)/Forest Icing (Aether)/Hickory Flutter (Aether)/Fire Unusual Has art[/quote] [quote= 3. Budding] [/quote] [quote= 4. Trapped Breeze] [/quote] [quote= 5. Thaw for a Baby] [/quote] [quote= 6. Equipment for an Assassin] [/quote] [quote= 7. The Four Carvers Caches] [item=wise bonecarver cache] [item=skilled bonecarver cache] [item=brave bonecarver cache] [item=supportive bonecarver cache][/quote] [quote= 8. Past Celebration Paint] [/quote] [quote= 9. Fire in the Mud] [/quote] [quote= 10. Spirits and Apparition] [/quote] [quote= 11. Elemental Armour] [/quote] [quote= 12. Plunder!] [/quote]
PRIZES

Some of the prizes were generously donated by various wonderful players. Sorry I can't remember which. You know who you are and I thank you from the bottom of my fiery heart.

1.Beach Companion wrote:
2. Pink Magic wrote:
85287643_350.png
Wisteria
1Gen lvl25 trained and stoned to be All Around Mage
Mauve Candy (Aether)/Forest Icing (Aether)/Hickory Flutter (Aether)/Fire Unusual
Has art

3. Budding wrote:
4. Trapped Breeze wrote:
5. Thaw for a Baby wrote:
6. Equipment for an Assassin wrote:
7. The Four Carvers Caches wrote:
Wise Bonecarver Cache Skilled Bonecarver Cache Brave Bonecarver Cache Supportive Bonecarver Cache
8. Past Celebration Paint wrote:
9. Fire in the Mud wrote:
10. Spirits and Apparition wrote:
11. Elemental Armour wrote:
12. Plunder! wrote:
Did you know that a group of penguins is called a raft, and that not all penguins live in Antarctica? Infact, there is one species of penguins that live as far north as the Galápagos Islands meaning it is the only penguin to be found in the northern hemisphere. Speaking of Antarctica, did you know that Antarctica is the worlds largest desert. Many people think its the Sahara, however in terms of rainfall Antarctica sees mm of rainfall every year.
Did you know that a group of penguins is called a raft, and that not all penguins live in Antarctica? Infact, there is one species of penguins that live as far north as the Galápagos Islands meaning it is the only penguin to be found in the northern hemisphere. Speaking of Antarctica, did you know that Antarctica is the worlds largest desert. Many people think its the Sahara, however in terms of rainfall Antarctica sees mm of rainfall every year.
Snailbert has my Wishlist he is a good SnailH0bF1BC.png
I will share my newest perma. It's what i feel excited about ATM [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/78240836][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/782409/78240836_350.png[/img][/url] Edit: i just found your Raziel and Kain and I adore them
I will share my newest perma. It's what i feel excited about ATM
78240836_350.png

Edit: i just found your Raziel and Kain and I adore them
IMG-7708.png

ovaJ1TV.png
Ty for doing this! A little silly thing I just learned is that otters hold hands and have favorite rocks <3
Ty for doing this! A little silly thing I just learned is that otters hold hands and have favorite rocks <3
I'd love to show off Tempest! I know she is already my profile dragon, but I am doing my first ever 'scatter journey' with her and it is so exciting! So far, Tempest has given me very...interesting colors. But I cherish her very much and I plan on pouring in as many gems as it takes. <3 Also as a side note, I found out SEA SLUG cloaks exist just the other day?! They are so amazing and adorable!! I can't wait until she scatters the colors I am looking for so I can gene her and let her shine! (I am planning on dressing her in an pink sea slug cloak because I plan on her having light yellow-orange colors <33) [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/9038106][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/90382/9038106_350.png[/img][/url]
I'd love to show off Tempest! I know she is already my profile dragon, but I am doing my first ever 'scatter journey' with her and it is so exciting! So far, Tempest has given me very...interesting colors. But I cherish her very much and I plan on pouring in as many gems as it takes. <3
Also as a side note, I found out SEA SLUG cloaks exist just the other day?! They are so amazing and adorable!! I can't wait until she scatters the colors I am looking for so I can gene her and let her shine! (I am planning on dressing her in an pink sea slug cloak because I plan on her having light yellow-orange colors <33)

9038106_350.png
MUYNhfy.png
FObX7rS.png
5hF3FGk.png
fkWjutW.png
o6Tbf9W.png 2mYW1Zy.png wormonastring2.png
I0CCuT2.png
@AtticaIonia
A raft of penguins! That's so cool. I did not know that. I knew about the Antarctica though.
@AtticaIonia
A raft of penguins! That's so cool. I did not know that. I knew about the Antarctica though.
@Self
Ohhh so green! Really cute.

@Vickslayzies
Yes! They hold hands so they won't drift away in their sleep. Just adorable.

@SpookySnails
Yup, seaslug cloaks are striking. She looks very good in it.
@Self
Ohhh so green! Really cute.

@Vickslayzies
Yes! They hold hands so they won't drift away in their sleep. Just adorable.

@SpookySnails
Yup, seaslug cloaks are striking. She looks very good in it.
I want to share Loga, because I feel so accomplished to have finished her project! She will always be special to me since I gene'ed her as a celebration for completing the "Rainy Day Fund (10000000)" achievement. [size=2](a lot of Nocturne eggs were sacrificed on the path to this goal...)[/size] Currently I'm leveling her up along with my [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/85012437]custom progen[/url] (I neglected her for so long in favor of my random progen ;-; I guess I prefer surprises over the things I design myself) and another dragon project based on a familiar, [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/82986860]Vibio[/url], who I'm also very excited about since I paired him with my first collected sprite! [size=2](Nature, of course, because it was the one I could afford after completing Loga, haha. Now I'm broke but I'm so happy to have them!)[/size] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/91916043][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/919161/91916043_350.png[/img][/url] One frustration that I have is that I completed her too late for showing her off at the Dragon Share Theme Week that was all about matching the dragon with a lookalike familiar. :( I hope there's another opportunity, I love matching dragons with familiars.
I want to share Loga, because I feel so accomplished to have finished her project! She will always be special to me since I gene'ed her as a celebration for completing the "Rainy Day Fund (10000000)" achievement. (a lot of Nocturne eggs were sacrificed on the path to this goal...)

Currently I'm leveling her up along with my custom progen (I neglected her for so long in favor of my random progen ;-; I guess I prefer surprises over the things I design myself) and another dragon project based on a familiar, Vibio, who I'm also very excited about since I paired him with my first collected sprite! (Nature, of course, because it was the one I could afford after completing Loga, haha. Now I'm broke but I'm so happy to have them!)
91916043_350.png
One frustration that I have is that I completed her too late for showing her off at the Dragon Share Theme Week that was all about matching the dragon with a lookalike familiar. :( I hope there's another opportunity, I love matching dragons with familiars.
S1cx8ZZ.png
a129Nss.png
nnBylsC.png
8XzULGg.png
FE9pJK1.png
nefzg1V.png
ARAxlYW.png
YpCnlHX.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11