Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Arlo's Dig Sites
1 2
Do you think Arlo will keep finding more plots, eventually one per element? It'll be interesting to see the types of genes that release, both modern and ancient.
Do you think Arlo will keep finding more plots, eventually one per element? It'll be interesting to see the types of genes that release, both modern and ancient.
Dragon Color Combo Wishlist:
https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/86570212

mlHpBMC.png a69iToJ.png
*xrdZoYH.png 9hqcHsy.png G8AyR6r.png lSkSEUZ.png*
*0FCHrtp.png mtHAEL4.png OBrKa68.png 0HBKL8H.png*
I think they plan to release plots and genes themed after the 11 elemental flights, like tide and foam for water or ground and fissure for earth
I think they plan to release plots and genes themed after the 11 elemental flights, like tide and foam for water or ground and fissure for earth
csJrlej.png
3dokvee.png
comev47.png
QQYyU47.png
YUEtAn1.png
dEe2UrM.png
f5c0adf655eaaeb871411a368de8ed0ce8164fc9.png
honestly i never thoight those were particularly element-themed.. deepsea dive and frozen age are very easy to relate to a flight but like. ancient aerie is just harpy stuff
honestly i never thoight those were particularly element-themed.. deepsea dive and frozen age are very easy to relate to a flight but like. ancient aerie is just harpy stuff
|||||zel
Glowbug she/her
actual spore creature
I like the idea of there being one per flight, but I don’t know what to do with all of them. I’m sure each one has potential, and I’m excited to see that potential be explored! But like, what would we get for, say, Shadow?
I like the idea of there being one per flight, but I don’t know what to do with all of them. I’m sure each one has potential, and I’m excited to see that potential be explored! But like, what would we get for, say, Shadow?
9-BF420-CA-86-E1-4-F59-85-CA-C3-BC6-F2-B7-B26.png
[quote name="Plasmic" date="2024-02-05 14:45:54" ] I like the idea of there being one per flight, but I don’t know what to do with all of them. I’m sure each one has potential, and I’m excited to see that potential be explored! But like, what would we get for, say, Shadow? [/quote] Goop. 10 plots full of wonderful goop
Plasmic wrote on 2024-02-05 14:45:54:

Goop. 10 plots full of wonderful goop
giphy.gif
BanescaleSig.png
giphy.gif
had an odd and terrifying dream about arlo plots a few nights back where they released one based around fire. there was no announcement or anything it just showed up. when you opened the page for arlos it would play these slow distorted crunching sounds. all of the plots had realistic photos of burning faces and instead of giving you an item, collecting them added a (permanent) layer of soot around the edges of your screen. everyone on the forums thought it was really funny for some reason. i think i dreamed up some sort of really mediocre creepypasta.
had an odd and terrifying dream about arlo plots a few nights back where they released one based around fire. there was no announcement or anything it just showed up. when you opened the page for arlos it would play these slow distorted crunching sounds. all of the plots had realistic photos of burning faces and instead of giving you an item, collecting them added a (permanent) layer of soot around the edges of your screen. everyone on the forums thought it was really funny for some reason. i think i dreamed up some sort of really mediocre creepypasta.
mOLa9Jl.png
I've sorta interpreted the elements for arlo's digsites as Earth, Wind, Water, and Ice so far
I've sorta interpreted the elements for arlo's digsites as Earth, Wind, Water, and Ice so far
Dragon Color Combo Wishlist:
https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/86570212

mlHpBMC.png a69iToJ.png
*xrdZoYH.png 9hqcHsy.png G8AyR6r.png lSkSEUZ.png*
*0FCHrtp.png mtHAEL4.png OBrKa68.png 0HBKL8H.png*
[quote name="Plasmic" date="2024-02-05 14:45:54" ] I like the idea of there being one per flight, but I don’t know what to do with all of them. I’m sure each one has potential, and I’m excited to see that potential be explored! But like, what would we get for, say, Shadow? [/quote] Oh, this sounds exciting. 11 excavation sites for everyone to explore.
Plasmic wrote on 2024-02-05 14:45:54:

Oh, this sounds exciting. 11 excavation sites for everyone to explore.
ZPHN6ju.png
I'm thinking it will be 11, one for each flight, and then maybe at least one unaligned site?
I'm thinking it will be 11, one for each flight, and then maybe at least one unaligned site?
: +3
: Yes

Discord:
Museless_
SRtoOYm.gif
FAzNnJZ.gif
[quote name="@ScrimbloBimblo" date="2024-02-05 17:55:03" ] had an odd and terrifying dream about arlo plots a few nights back where they released one based around fire. there was no announcement or anything it just showed up. when you opened the page for arlos it would play these slow distorted crunching sounds. all of the plots had realistic photos of burning faces and instead of giving you an item, collecting them added a (permanent) layer of soot around the edges of your screen. everyone on the forums thought it was really funny for some reason. i think i dreamed up some sort of really mediocre creepypasta. [/quote] eewwwww ewwww eww ew ew ew ew, no thank you, nu uh, nope, bye bye. that is enough internet for today, thank you.
@ScrimbloBimblo wrote on 2024-02-05 17:55:03:

eewwwww ewwww eww ew ew ew ew, no thank you, nu uh, nope, bye bye. that is enough internet for today, thank you.
CrumbledCandy.gif 92n1dwB.png" alt="92n1dwB.jpg
Feel free to ping me whenever!
Eosphoros collects likes!
1 2