Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | [VAL 2024] Sew Cute! - finished
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 30 31
This is such a cute idea for an event, I have fabric leftover from a different sewing project so I have to remember to make one of these before the week is up!

As for the question-
Do you have any crafty hobbies like knitting, sewing, or crocheting?
If so, what was your favourite project to work on?

Yes! Literally this past summer I started getting really into fiber arts hobbies; I learned how to sew and crochet, and I picked cross-stitching back up. I used to knit but I'm probably going to have to relearn how to do it before I can pick it back up again. As for favorite projects, crochet-wise my sister and I learned how to make little gummy bears together and they are adorable, sewing-wise I've got a really simple and easy to make pattern for headbands and I've made a whole bunch of them.
This is such a cute idea for an event, I have fabric leftover from a different sewing project so I have to remember to make one of these before the week is up!

As for the question-

Yes! Literally this past summer I started getting really into fiber arts hobbies; I learned how to sew and crochet, and I picked cross-stitching back up. I used to knit but I'm probably going to have to relearn how to do it before I can pick it back up again. As for favorite projects, crochet-wise my sister and I learned how to make little gummy bears together and they are adorable, sewing-wise I've got a really simple and easy to make pattern for headbands and I've made a whole bunch of them.
Lexi | she/her | FR+3
Quote:
If not, do you think you’ll try starting a crafty hobby in the future?

I crochet and sew! I've also dabbled in needle felting before :P

my favorite crochet project I've worked on was a group of crocheted gummy worms I made as a gift for a friend- they turned out looking really stupid and cute haha

my favorite sewing project is definitely the collection of capes I've made for various costumes and cosplays. I'm up to five now!
Quote:

I crochet and sew! I've also dabbled in needle felting before :P

my favorite crochet project I've worked on was a group of crocheted gummy worms I made as a gift for a friend- they turned out looking really stupid and cute haha

my favorite sewing project is definitely the collection of capes I've made for various costumes and cosplays. I'm up to five now!
TW8ViqF.png
lfYPqpD.png
5hF3FGk.png
zxmejPZ.png
JvUa9ma.png
YMPbu9R.png
qO3o9mR.png u0zgn1V.pngybAHpix.pngmVbiNgO.pngMTtORbV.pngZ5EpBf9.pngulhQhg3.pngCaJnYmb.pngde4wk5D.pnglFq36vF.pngfsMWPHj.pngQJAOLGp.pngcedPG3i.png
lJX7Tr5.png
@Cordially

question! should I include all my entries in one post and edit in plushes as I make them?

follow-up: should I include all my question answers in the same post as well?
@Cordially

question! should I include all my entries in one post and edit in plushes as I make them?

follow-up: should I include all my question answers in the same post as well?
TW8ViqF.png
lfYPqpD.png
5hF3FGk.png
zxmejPZ.png
JvUa9ma.png
YMPbu9R.png
qO3o9mR.png u0zgn1V.pngybAHpix.pngmVbiNgO.pngMTtORbV.pngZ5EpBf9.pngulhQhg3.pngCaJnYmb.pngde4wk5D.pnglFq36vF.pngfsMWPHj.pngQJAOLGp.pngcedPG3i.png
lJX7Tr5.png
Ahhh there’s already such a wealth of answers!! I can’t possibly reply to every post but I have read all of them so far and really enjoyed reading about all of your projects! :]c @RosaleenDhu [I]oh my goodness…[/I] what a precious little dragon nugget…… I love the texture of that fabric, it looks incredibly soft! I’m looking forward to seeing your next complete submission [emoji=familiar heart size=1] [center][img]https://imgur.com/e9RqGRy.png[/img][/center] @mix oh lord I actually [i]cackled[/i] at that tiny embroidered jorts badge, it's perfect in every way @Blitzanger I am a simple person. I see any kind of stained glass and all of my brain cells [i]immediately[/i] go [center][img]https://media1.giphy.com/media/l1J9yTco40EU5JzTW/giphy.gif[/img][/center] They look great!! @awsten I’d prefer you post your submissions separately so I can be pinged each time you finish a plushie. Please post your answers separately as well, since the date that they're answered matters and I’ll be counting up tickets as I read through the pages :]
Ahhh there’s already such a wealth of answers!! I can’t possibly reply to every post but I have read all of them so far and really enjoyed reading about all of your projects! :]c

@RosaleenDhu oh my goodness… what a precious little dragon nugget…… I love the texture of that fabric, it looks incredibly soft! I’m looking forward to seeing your next complete submission
e9RqGRy.png

@mix oh lord I actually cackled at that tiny embroidered jorts badge, it's perfect in every way

@Blitzanger I am a simple person. I see any kind of stained glass and all of my brain cells immediately go
giphy.gif
They look great!!

@awsten I’d prefer you post your submissions separately so I can be pinged each time you finish a plushie. Please post your answers separately as well, since the date that they're answered matters and I’ll be counting up tickets as I read through the pages :]
[LvA 2023] Top 26 Ticket Earners / badge by Irithyll (#157246)_
sZShZzW.png
WKtl2lb.png
jFZJEcu.png
FObX7rS.png
(spoilers for taz: b)
_Contralto / pixel adopt by Hawkeyyee (#146802)Ace / pixel adopt by Hawkeyyee (#146802)
Thank you for your submissions - I’ve marked down your tickets and your plushies are now [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/3312055#post_56089638]on display[/url]! :] @PollyMatronic A very sweet quartet!! I love how all of them have different eyes which give each of them a different feel @Firlex Lumpy, and yet so cute! What more could one ask for in a little guy hahaha [emoji=familiar heart size=1] @trinalAcute Yay!! Congratulations on your first solo plush!! It turned out great! I just adore that button
Thank you for your submissions - I’ve marked down your tickets and your plushies are now on display! :]

@PollyMatronic
A very sweet quartet!! I love how all of them have different eyes which give each of them a different feel

@Firlex
Lumpy, and yet so cute! What more could one ask for in a little guy hahaha

@trinalAcute
Yay!! Congratulations on your first solo plush!! It turned out great! I just adore that button
sZShZzW.png
WKtl2lb.png
jFZJEcu.png
FObX7rS.png
_Contralto / pixel adopt by Hawkeyyee (#146802)Ace / pixel adopt by Hawkeyyee (#146802)
@Cordially Yes, that's exactly why I got into it! It's so wild I can just break a bunch of glass and make something amazing? I love how the light goes through it it's just everything :') It's the coolest hobby.
@Cordially Yes, that's exactly why I got into it! It's so wild I can just break a bunch of glass and make something amazing? I love how the light goes through it it's just everything :') It's the coolest hobby.
@Cordially The simple dragon pattern immediately made me think of frosted animal cookies, so I ran with that theme for my first one! The sprinkles are hand embroidered~ [img]https://i.imgur.com/KVqN724.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/UdkCHTu.png[/img] This was a very fun warm-up project this morning and I definitely intend to make more over the next week!
@Cordially The simple dragon pattern immediately made me think of frosted animal cookies, so I ran with that theme for my first one! The sprinkles are hand embroidered~

KVqN724.png

UdkCHTu.png

This was a very fun warm-up project this morning and I definitely intend to make more over the next week!
4qwWBWB.png
Signature art by Toxoid!
heres my first guy! even tho i love fiber arts this is the first plushy ive made. theres bound to be more where this came from! [img]https://i.imgur.com/ky7x5kz.jpeg[/img] [indent]Do you have any crafty hobbies like knitting, sewing, or crocheting? If so, what was your favourite project to work on? If not, do you think you’ll try starting a crafty hobby in the future? i love crocheting, weaving, and embroidery! my favorite project ive made was a blanket for my cat :D[/indent]
heres my first guy! even tho i love fiber arts this is the first plushy ive made. theres bound to be more where this came from!
ky7x5kz.jpeg

i love crocheting, weaving, and embroidery!

my favorite project ive made was a blanket for my cat :D
Na5WGHa.png
Thank you both for your lovely submissions! I've got your tickets marked down and your plushies are now [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/3312055#post_56089638]on display[/url]! [emoji=familiar heart size=1] @Norkia oh my gosh how cute!! The sprinkles really sell the feel of a decorated cookie! [emoji=pearlcatcher star size=2] @sunfishe Yaayyy!! Congrats on your first plushie!! :''] What a marvellous little guy. I love how the fabric almost looks like scales!
Thank you both for your lovely submissions! I've got your tickets marked down and your plushies are now on display!

@Norkia oh my gosh how cute!! The sprinkles really sell the feel of a decorated cookie!

@sunfishe Yaayyy!! Congrats on your first plushie!! :''] What a marvellous little guy. I love how the fabric almost looks like scales!
sZShZzW.png
WKtl2lb.png
jFZJEcu.png
FObX7rS.png
@cordially Hello! I do not understand if you wanted me to @ you only for the last submission I make or for all of them, so I @ ed you anyway. I promise I read the rules! Here is my first simple dragon. What should I call them? [img]https://i.postimg.cc/d0TNVY0t/20240205-214810.jpg[/img]
@cordially Hello! I do not understand if you wanted me to @ you only for the last submission I make or for all of them, so I @ ed you anyway. I promise I read the rules! Here is my first simple dragon. What should I call them? 20240205-214810.jpg
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 30 31