Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Apparel you'd sell your soul for...
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
hoodie shoodiesHOODIES HOODIES hoodie s hoodies.

i want hoodies. i want blue and black specifically i need themm
hoodie shoodiesHOODIES HOODIES hoodie s hoodies.

i want hoodies. i want blue and black specifically i need themm
Anything Chinese-themed I’d sell my soul and my left kidney for
Anything Chinese-themed I’d sell my soul and my left kidney for
tumblr_o95tvaQl9V1tv56zio6_250.png
Loki - They/Them - FR Time 0+
Lore thread (WIP)
Dressing Service
Call of the Deep Lineage Project
I'd love to see more sci-fi steampunk stuff outside of the already existing steampunk sets or Thundercrack apparel, I think there's SO much possibility there and I'd love to see that explored. Maybe some more Arcane-leaning sci-fi?? I think that could be a very fun direction to take things in especially since Arcane and Lightning seem to be two sides of the same coin.

I'd also love to see more distinct weaponry, we have a handful of swords but I'd love to see more different variations than just the basic longsword and rapier that we have now. Also polearms!! I would absolutely love to see stuff like sabers, khopeshes, greatswords/zweihanders, halberds, rondels, messers, scimitars, axes, maces, warhammers, there are SO many possibilities to draw from! Also some more different kinds of shields, I like the ones we have now but I think there's some more room to branch out
I'd love to see more sci-fi steampunk stuff outside of the already existing steampunk sets or Thundercrack apparel, I think there's SO much possibility there and I'd love to see that explored. Maybe some more Arcane-leaning sci-fi?? I think that could be a very fun direction to take things in especially since Arcane and Lightning seem to be two sides of the same coin.

I'd also love to see more distinct weaponry, we have a handful of swords but I'd love to see more different variations than just the basic longsword and rapier that we have now. Also polearms!! I would absolutely love to see stuff like sabers, khopeshes, greatswords/zweihanders, halberds, rondels, messers, scimitars, axes, maces, warhammers, there are SO many possibilities to draw from! Also some more different kinds of shields, I like the ones we have now but I think there's some more room to branch out
NAfHsH1.png

Amaranth41
kOascjf.png HSk834N.png
they/them · EST · USA · writer · artist · scientist

jJluim0.png
A tool belt or tool bag in the vein of the Journeyman Satchels or those alchemical Baldwin bags. I beg.
A tool belt or tool bag in the vein of the Journeyman Satchels or those alchemical Baldwin bags. I beg.
25762.png frame-0-delay-0-1s-1.png
baseball hats, better sunglasses, beanies, vests...

just more modern apparel
baseball hats, better sunglasses, beanies, vests...

just more modern apparel
Inspired.pngDetermined.pngShouting.pngSurprised.pngDizzy.pngSigh.pngInspired%5E.pngStunned%5E.pngDetermined%5E.pngSigh%5E.pngWorried%5E.pngJoyous%5E.png
buy my dragons ---> gen ones
buy more of my dragons --->hatchery
help me find my dream dragons ---> here
More ice and space themed apparel personally. I would love telescopes and fishing rods
More ice and space themed apparel personally. I would love telescopes and fishing rods
csJrlej.png
3dokvee.png
comev47.png
QQYyU47.png
YUEtAn1.png
dEe2UrM.png
f5c0adf655eaaeb871411a368de8ed0ce8164fc9.png
my batter fandragon is starving for a baseball bat please sports apparel
my batter fandragon is starving for a baseball bat please sports apparel
WHO_IS_THIS_MAN.gif
More weapons mostly I want a Spear
More weapons mostly I want a Spear
6170d1951dd00a76054e0be373068f46a32933c9.png
More types of antlers! Anything for more Antlers.
More types of antlers! Anything for more Antlers.
Give a like if you think they're cool--->86520977.png93331792.png
94411743.png
TV static aura, I don't think I need to explain why too much :,). Too bad it's just not something that would happen probably. Although it would make a good NOTN piece I don't think it quite fits in FR. Or maybe it does I don't remember the approximate time period that FR takes place in off the top of my head.
TV static aura, I don't think I need to explain why too much :,). Too bad it's just not something that would happen probably. Although it would make a good NOTN piece I don't think it quite fits in FR. Or maybe it does I don't remember the approximate time period that FR takes place in off the top of my head.
He/she/them
FR +3
Information+Wishlist+Art Shop!
Aether adopts!
My colorwheel project!

This is a reminder to be patient with new players in the suggestions forum if they post something commonly suggested! The forum search isn't particularly outstanding or obvious.
RcqRLxb.png
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15