Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Advertising Report Thread 3.0
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 18 19
@Aequorin I got a suicide ad just now, after turning off my adblock [img]https://i.postimg.cc/ZKTDyCxC/screenshot-826.png[/img]
@Aequorin
I got a suicide ad just now, after turning off my adblock
screenshot-826.png
tumblr_na5dh68Ezc1tfzajgo2_500.gif
tumblr_inline_naz0azrMBD1qg78ij.pngtumblr_inline_nknclfI9au1rgacqp.giftumblr_inline_naz0b53uHQ1qg78ij.png
Thank you for addressing this problem. :)
Thank you for addressing this problem. :)
MlmX2Dr.pngfrqaMSP.gifIYKLZV7.gif
ok, I am getting Adobe ads still and it froze my page. I had to turn my AdBlock back on.
ok, I am getting Adobe ads still and it froze my page. I had to turn my AdBlock back on.
tumblr_na5dh68Ezc1tfzajgo2_500.gif
tumblr_inline_naz0azrMBD1qg78ij.pngtumblr_inline_nknclfI9au1rgacqp.giftumblr_inline_naz0b53uHQ1qg78ij.png
@Xeyla All due respect, this is an ad for a suicide help line. I don't see what is child unfriendly about suicide prevention. Is it that it is veteran-only that makes it a problem, or that it mentions suicide at all?
@Xeyla All due respect, this is an ad for a suicide help line. I don't see what is child unfriendly about suicide prevention. Is it that it is veteran-only that makes it a problem, or that it mentions suicide at all?
tumblr_inline_nwjza9o9DU1tqyuge_100.png » old dragon thread
» snapper save
» galopa's old oaks

» art shop
» sales tab
Hey it's still happening for me. I've gotten a ton of freezes today...
From adobe ads specifically
Hey it's still happening for me. I've gotten a ton of freezes today...
From adobe ads specifically
Yea, I am also still having Adobe adds today. It wasn't a problem the last couple days, a few days ago I got one that didn't freeze my screen, then I didn't see them all weekend- so I thought problem solved. But now I basically can't play the game on Microsoft Edge anymore, because every two pages: Adobe Add.
Yea, I am also still having Adobe adds today. It wasn't a problem the last couple days, a few days ago I got one that didn't freeze my screen, then I didn't see them all weekend- so I thought problem solved. But now I basically can't play the game on Microsoft Edge anymore, because every two pages: Adobe Add.
Dfcxq8Z.gifpODEXsa.pnguGaUP58.gif
@Azabelle, Xeyla, to the best of your ability, please follow the instructions in the first post of this thread and report these instances to tech@thehiveworks.com. The HAR file and screenshot are critical to tracking down the source of the ads, because there aren't supposed to be Adobe ads on the network serving our site right now. Thank you!

@Xeyla, your screenshot shows a suicide prevention hotline for veterans? I'll double check the category for ads focused on suicide prevention and crisis support.

@SkykidNadir, Google Ads are still on the network. Even if you've opted out of personalization in your Google settings, Google Ads will still serve region/location specific ads from time to time.

Everyone else, please keep this thread on topic. Suggestions for features should go in the Suggestions Forum, suggestions for policy changes should go through Contact Us, and game/feature bug reports should be posted to the Bug Reports Forum. Thank you!
@Azabelle, Xeyla, to the best of your ability, please follow the instructions in the first post of this thread and report these instances to tech@thehiveworks.com. The HAR file and screenshot are critical to tracking down the source of the ads, because there aren't supposed to be Adobe ads on the network serving our site right now. Thank you!

@Xeyla, your screenshot shows a suicide prevention hotline for veterans? I'll double check the category for ads focused on suicide prevention and crisis support.

@SkykidNadir, Google Ads are still on the network. Even if you've opted out of personalization in your Google settings, Google Ads will still serve region/location specific ads from time to time.

Everyone else, please keep this thread on topic. Suggestions for features should go in the Suggestions Forum, suggestions for policy changes should go through Contact Us, and game/feature bug reports should be posted to the Bug Reports Forum. Thank you!
The problem is when my game freezes I can't right click anything or do anything on that page so I can't collect the data I need. It goes unresponsive.
The problem is when my game freezes I can't right click anything or do anything on that page so I can't collect the data I need. It goes unresponsive.
They’re still sneaking through at time unfortunately :/ I appreciate the effort and work y’all are putting into this though! Such a great team! I have a screenie of one I just ran into but my phone is being a jerk and won’t let me do anything with it - go figure lol
They’re still sneaking through at time unfortunately :/ I appreciate the effort and work y’all are putting into this though! Such a great team! I have a screenie of one I just ran into but my phone is being a jerk and won’t let me do anything with it - go figure lol
[quote name="Azabelle" date="2024-02-05 08:27:37" ] The problem is when my game freezes I can't right click anything or do anything on that page so I can't collect the data I need. It goes unresponsive. [/quote] @Azabelle, what happens [b][url=https://hiveworkscomics.com/report-ad]when you press F12[/url][/b] on your keyboard? [quote][b]How to generate a HAR file in Google Chrome[/b] [LIST=1] [*]Load a page where the problematic page appears [*]Hit F12 on your keyboard OR select the Chrome menu at the top-right of your browser window, then select Tools > Developer Tools. [/LIST][/quote] If you are on a mobile device, [b][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/3312272#post_56103940]the following applies[/url][/b] for your situation: [quote name="Aequorin" date="2024-02-02 14:07:02" ] ...at this time HAR files on mobile aren't really possible. According to the tech team at Hiveworks, mobile users can take screen recordings and those can help with tracking down a bad ad: [LIST] [*][b][url=https://support.google.com/android/answer/9075928?hl=en]Instructions for screen recording on Android.[/url][/b] [*][b][url=https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT207935#:~:text=Go%20to%20Settings%20%3E%20Control%20Center,iPhone%2C%20or%20on%20your%20iPad.&text=%2C%20then%20wait%20for%20the%20three,Center%20to%20record%20your%20screen.]Instructions for screen recording on iOS.[/url][/b] [/LIST] [/quote]
Azabelle wrote on 2024-02-05 08:27:37:

@Azabelle, what happens when you press F12 on your keyboard?
Quote:
How to generate a HAR file in Google Chrome
  1. Load a page where the problematic page appears
  2. Hit F12 on your keyboard OR select the Chrome menu at the top-right of your browser window, then select Tools > Developer Tools.

If you are on a mobile device, the following applies for your situation:

Aequorin wrote on 2024-02-02 14:07:02:
...at this time HAR files on mobile aren't really possible. According to the tech team at Hiveworks, mobile users can take screen recordings and those can help with tracking down a bad ad:
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 18 19