Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Apparel to be held in the mouth?
specifically I'm looking for something that looks like a vape of some kind, or magical vape/cigarette or whatever that doesnt look 1:1 like one but gives the same vibe, if that makes sense.

I haven't found any yet, so I ask: Anyone have an idea if anything like this exists and what to look for?

Thank you in advance!
specifically I'm looking for something that looks like a vape of some kind, or magical vape/cigarette or whatever that doesnt look 1:1 like one but gives the same vibe, if that makes sense.

I haven't found any yet, so I ask: Anyone have an idea if anything like this exists and what to look for?

Thank you in advance!
DISSAPPOINTMENT IN THE GAME OF LIFE

62996046_350.png

SLAVA UKRAINI
@BlackFairy These ones? [item=Fanciful Casting] [item=Dire Casting] [item=Eldritch Casting]
@BlackFairy

These ones?

Fanciful Casting Dire Casting Eldritch Casting
A blue arcane spiral dragon lying on her side. On her tail she is holding a small flag of Finland and on her hands she is holding a pale wooden sign with text "Pardon me, my English is awful" written on it.
[quote name="Finlandia" date="2024-02-04 05:53:58" ] @BlackFairy These ones? [item=Fanciful Casting] [item=Dire Casting] [item=Eldritch Casting] [/quote] OH THATS ALMOST PERFECT thank you!
Finlandia wrote on 2024-02-04 05:53:58:
@BlackFairy

These ones?

Fanciful Casting Dire Casting Eldritch Casting

OH THATS ALMOST PERFECT
thank you!
DISSAPPOINTMENT IN THE GAME OF LIFE

62996046_350.png

SLAVA UKRAINI
You may wish to look into the wands from this last NotN. [item=First Wish][item=Fanciful Casting][item=Dire Casting][item=Eldritch Casting][item=Second Wish][item=Third Wish] However... I would take caution as that would likely fall under the site's rules on drugs and drug paraphernalia which state things as being inappropriate onsite, and that they disallow depictions of tobacco products in Skins/Accents for a reason. Many artists have had issues with incense getting through because of a too close resemblance. Take care at how you word their bio. [url=https://flightrising.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/115004996723-Dragon-Usernames] Dragon names and Usernames[/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/skin/3124490]Updated Rules on skins & accents[/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/help/3003422/1#post_47403614]Mod Statement in regards to a themed hatchery[/url]
You may wish to look into the wands from this last NotN.

First Wish Fanciful Casting Dire Casting Eldritch Casting Second Wish Third Wish

However... I would take caution as that would likely fall under the site's rules on drugs and drug paraphernalia which state things as being inappropriate onsite, and that they disallow depictions of tobacco products in Skins/Accents for a reason. Many artists have had issues with incense getting through because of a too close resemblance. Take care at how you word their bio.

Dragon names and Usernames

Updated Rules on skins & accents

Mod Statement in regards to a themed hatchery
Hjönk Hjönk Am Goose