Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | The quest for the Mary Sue FR dragon
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 17 18
omg I could draw a gijinka for her... hold on I might do that right now actually
omg I could draw a gijinka for her... hold on I might do that right now actually
~~~~ hello ^^ ~~~~
ara - 21 - she/any
pings and messages
always welcome :)
-
hh5n4WA.pngmlHpBMC.png
tqGkHih.png0XHtpWy.png
P4eo1Gw.png

---
Accent: petals of violet
500g/kt each
Hi my name is TheCreator Dark'ness Dementia Robin nax and I have long Robin hair (that’s how I got my name) with Cyan streaks and white tips that reaches my mid-back and icy blue eyes like limpid tears and a lot of people tell me I look like Lightweaver (AN: if u don’t know who she is get da heck out of here!). I’m not related to Luminax but I wish I was because he’s a major freaking hottie. I’m a vampire but my teeth are straight and white. I have blue skin . I’m also a mage, and I go to a magic school called bogwarts in starfall isles where I’m in the seventh year (I’m 17 days old). I’m a goth (in case you couldn’t tell) and I wear mostly black. I love Hot Topic and I buy all my clothes from there. For example today I was wearing a raven woodguard with matching lace around it and an echo eater tasset, vintage starsilk socks and black aviator boots. I was wearing black lipstick, white foundation, black eyeliner and red eye shadow. I was walking outside bogwarts. It was snowing and raining so there was no sun, which I was very happy about. A lot of plentifuls stared at me. I put up my middle claw at them.
Hi my name is TheCreator Dark'ness Dementia Robin nax and I have long Robin hair (that’s how I got my name) with Cyan streaks and white tips that reaches my mid-back and icy blue eyes like limpid tears and a lot of people tell me I look like Lightweaver (AN: if u don’t know who she is get da heck out of here!). I’m not related to Luminax but I wish I was because he’s a major freaking hottie. I’m a vampire but my teeth are straight and white. I have blue skin . I’m also a mage, and I go to a magic school called bogwarts in starfall isles where I’m in the seventh year (I’m 17 days old). I’m a goth (in case you couldn’t tell) and I wear mostly black. I love Hot Topic and I buy all my clothes from there. For example today I was wearing a raven woodguard with matching lace around it and an echo eater tasset, vintage starsilk socks and black aviator boots. I was wearing black lipstick, white foundation, black eyeliner and red eye shadow. I was walking outside bogwarts. It was snowing and raining so there was no sun, which I was very happy about. A lot of plentifuls stared at me. I put up my middle claw at them.
she doesnt even know
basic math--->
XSQWCA5.gif 3CzZFT6.png
- she/her
- please ping
in reply+quote
klfGHc7.png67-E654-DE-BBB7-441-C-BAE1-F4-EDB05-BC922.png
[img]https://i.ibb.co/Z1hkjT4/AF7964-BE-0444-40-DF-BC33-828-E075-FA175.jpg[/img] gijinka'fied her! I used drawings of Ebony Dark'ness Dementia Raven Way as a reference for the outfit lmao yes the [s]eyes[/s] was crossed out intentionally haha, and the thing above her eye is another eye! I used the other person's dragon drawing as design inspo (as you can see I used the crown and fringe too)
AF7964-BE-0444-40-DF-BC33-828-E075-FA175.jpg

gijinka'fied her!
I used drawings of Ebony Dark'ness Dementia Raven Way as a reference for the outfit lmao
yes the eyes was crossed out intentionally haha, and the thing above her eye is another eye! I used the other person's dragon drawing as design inspo (as you can see I used the crown and fringe too)
~~~~ hello ^^ ~~~~
ara - 21 - she/any
pings and messages
always welcome :)
-
hh5n4WA.pngmlHpBMC.png
tqGkHih.png0XHtpWy.png
P4eo1Gw.png

---
Accent: petals of violet
500g/kt each
[img]https://i.postimg.cc/vbwn88gW/Miss-kawaii-sugoi.png[/img] She's so sugoi [emoji=fae love size=1] I really had to revert to 10 year-old me for this one hahah. She really needs a proper outfit though so we can truly sparkle dragon her.
Miss-kawaii-sugoi.png
She's so sugoi
I really had to revert to 10 year-old me for this one hahah. She really needs a proper outfit though so we can truly sparkle dragon her.
FObX7rS.png
Thank you for all the art, you guys!
@Arcadaline
@arawoods
@SillyFilly
Thank you for all the art, you guys!
@Arcadaline
@arawoods
@SillyFilly
Marshmallow says hi
Seven pages in and no one's suggested: all of her backstories are simultaneously true, but she has amnesia so she doesn't remember any of them (at first).

One of her rivals should be based off of the hypothetical author's school bully.
Seven pages in and no one's suggested: all of her backstories are simultaneously true, but she has amnesia so she doesn't remember any of them (at first).

One of her rivals should be based off of the hypothetical author's school bully.
zqDx8gm.png mysticmeat.gif
oh my god I am in love, this is a GREAT idea XD

don't think I saw it mentioned, but of course she can kill the deities without any effort! she doesn't because of course they all like her
oh my god I am in love, this is a GREAT idea XD

don't think I saw it mentioned, but of course she can kill the deities without any effort! she doesn't because of course they all like her
DVcXRyP.png
Channeled the sparklecat era and drew this in MS Paint [img]https://imgur.com/cQvU9Ud.png[/img] I bet she has edgy/quirky animation memes about her
Channeled the sparklecat era and drew this in MS Paint
cQvU9Ud.png
I bet she has edgy/quirky animation memes about her
Marshmallow says hi
here you go OP i spent way too long yet way too little time on this [img]https://i.ibb.co/G9wTCtK/thecreator.png[/img]
here you go OP i spent way too long yet way too little time on this
thecreator.png
she/her
autistic
ping pls
fr+8
@Gona she's so sparkly! I love it!
@Gona she's so sparkly! I love it!
Marshmallow says hi
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 17 18