Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | The quest for the Mary Sue FR dragon
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 17 18
She's exceptionally talented. She can do anything and rarely struggles. She has an answer for every problem and everybody around her is unable to match her skills.
She's exceptionally talented. She can do anything and rarely struggles. She has an answer for every problem and everybody around her is unable to match her skills.
YMPbu9R.pngdFnwkLI.png oySYa5s.png 6Je3hjY.png
tyEuRXe.png LCqISMP.png nupGNag.png RfMwnPI.png
twiuBT0.png I5qcdda.png uVEyOnT.png jlA5frr.png
Add something about rainbows and lazers.
Add something about rainbows and lazers.
Give a like if you think they're cool--->86520977.png93331792.png84977690.png
[quote name="velvetpaws" date="2024-02-02 17:42:08" ] [quote name="RheoTastic" date="2024-02-02 11:28:24" ] also shes dating....idk whats the most popular male npc. pinkerton? [/quote] Not an NPC, but: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/1424237/1]Jimmy[/url]. [/quote] Thank you for introducing me to the wonder of Jimmy. He is definitely one of her love interests
velvetpaws wrote on 2024-02-02 17:42:08:
RheoTastic wrote on 2024-02-02 11:28:24:
also shes dating....idk whats the most popular male npc. pinkerton?

Not an NPC, but: Jimmy.
Thank you for introducing me to the wonder of Jimmy. He is definitely one of her love interests
Marshmallow says hi
ah I saw people say she lives with her adoptive parents but that's not true at all. she lives with her adoptive stepmother and adoptive stepsisters (don't ask how that works) and she's prettier than all of them and they're all jealous of her for it
ah I saw people say she lives with her adoptive parents but that's not true at all. she lives with her adoptive stepmother and adoptive stepsisters (don't ask how that works) and she's prettier than all of them and they're all jealous of her for it
~~~~ hello ^^ ~~~~
ara - 21 - she/any
pings and messages
always welcome :)
-
hh5n4WA.pngmlHpBMC.png
tqGkHih.png0XHtpWy.png
P4eo1Gw.png

---
Accent: petals of violet
500g/kt each
she's actually the first and only dragon in a new element that just formed from her being born at the boarder of all the other elements so she can change her eyes to look like any of them but keeps them cyan. also she's technically the deity since she's the only one in this flight im going to call it the rainbow flight
she's actually the first and only dragon in a new element that just formed from her being born at the boarder of all the other elements so she can change her eyes to look like any of them but keeps them cyan. also she's technically the deity since she's the only one in this flight im going to call it the rainbow flight
1Wa1sIi.gif
felix || he/they
She needs all her apparel slots unlocked, sorry I don't make the rules.
She should be at least level 30, don't ask me how.
She needs all her apparel slots unlocked, sorry I don't make the rules.
She should be at least level 30, don't ask me how.
SCtan5m.png
Southern Lights Hatchery & Ice Nesting d8c1a852df2fd8a.png

You can't forget the fact that she has like 4 best friends and they live in permanent astonishment out of how great she is.
You can't forget the fact that she has like 4 best friends and they live in permanent astonishment out of how great she is.
XABZwLO.gif
[img]https://i.ibb.co/ZfKKkT3/Untitled7690-20240202184729.png[/img] THE CREATOR FANART IS FINISHED!!!!! Sorry banescales and sandsurges and obelisks </3 forgot about yall i was going off of memory so she looks a little goofy ill probably fix the fanart at some point to include the other breeds
Untitled7690-20240202184729.png

THE CREATOR FANART IS FINISHED!!!!! Sorry banescales and sandsurges and obelisks </3 forgot about yall
i was going off of memory so she looks a little goofy
ill probably fix the fanart at some point to include the other breeds
< using my brain powers to get you to buy for 850g MONTY
he/it/veil
adhdtism
skincent shop
93641105.png
[quote name="@SillyFilly" date="2024-02-02 21:26:31" ] [img]https://i.ibb.co/ZfKKkT3/Untitled7690-20240202184729.png[/img] THE CREATOR FANART IS FINISHED!!!!! Sorry banescales and sandsurges and obelisks </3 forgot about yall i was going off of memory so she looks a little goofy ill probably fix the fanart at some point to include the other breeds [/quote] omg I love. her mirror eyes and skydancer antennae and emo eye covering mane. and her dragon eyelashes and feathered ears too but the face is a work of majesty this is exactly what a original FR character do not steal would look like I’m transported sidenote that I know the one wing showing thing is typical in reference art/etc, I just think its also funny if she only has the one wing. thats her tragic backstory
@SillyFilly wrote on 2024-02-02 21:26:31:

THE CREATOR FANART IS FINISHED!!!!! Sorry banescales and sandsurges and obelisks </3 forgot about yall
omg I love. her mirror eyes and skydancer antennae and emo eye covering mane. and her dragon eyelashes and feathered ears too but the face is a work of majesty this is exactly what a original FR character do not steal would look like I’m transported

sidenote that I know the one wing showing thing is typical in reference art/etc, I just think its also funny if she only has the one wing. thats her tragic backstory
KHUgIpL.gif sMnKARY.png fK5z2eq.gif
[quote name="RheoTastic" date="2024-02-02 21:49:49" ] [quote name="SillyFilly" date="2024-02-02 21:26:31" ] [img]https://i.ibb.co/ZfKKkT3/Untitled7690-20240202184729.png[/img] THE CREATOR FANART IS FINISHED!!!!! Sorry banescales and sandsurges and obelisks </3 forgot about yall i was going off of memory so she looks a little goofy ill probably fix the fanart at some point to include the other breeds [/quote] omg I love. her mirror eyes and skydancer antennae and emo eye covering mane. and her dragon eyelashes and feathered ears too but the face is a work of majesty this is exactly what a original FR character do not steal would look like I’m transported [/quote] THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!!! [quote name="RheoTastic" date="2024-02-02 21:49:49" ] sidenote that I know the one wing showing thing is typical in reference art/etc, I just think its also funny if she only has the one wing. thats her tragic backstory [/quote] according to all known laws of aviation, there is no way the creator should be able to fly. her singular wing is not enough to get her body off of the ground. the creator, of course, flies anyways. because the creator doesn't care what humans think is impossible.
RheoTastic wrote on 2024-02-02 21:49:49:
SillyFilly wrote on 2024-02-02 21:26:31:

omg I love. her mirror eyes and skydancer antennae and emo eye covering mane. and her dragon eyelashes and feathered ears too but the face is a work of majesty this is exactly what a original FR character do not steal would look like I’m transported
THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!!!
RheoTastic wrote on 2024-02-02 21:49:49:
sidenote that I know the one wing showing thing is typical in reference art/etc, I just think its also funny if she only has the one wing. thats her tragic backstory
according to all known laws of aviation, there is no way the creator should be able to fly. her singular wing is not enough to get her body off of the ground. the creator, of course, flies anyways. because the creator doesn't care what humans think is impossible.
< using my brain powers to get you to buy for 850g MONTY
he/it/veil
adhdtism
skincent shop
93641105.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 17 18