Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | What you wish could be...
1 2
I'd like to be able to go back and name some of my unnamed offspring or rename ones with names that are now banned, lol.
I'd like to be able to go back and name some of my unnamed offspring or rename ones with names that are now banned, lol.
sJmKU07.gifa8FvSEr.png9dYW39C.png
I wish I could search familiars and apparel by more than one colour.
I wish I could search familiars and apparel by more than one colour.
Come visit my lore lair! It's a fun time here.

Something strange is happening on Sornieth. All across the world, dragons have begun to be born with multiple elements. How? Why? As dragons all across Sornieth takes notice, the wheel of fate begins to turn, as one fae's search for her mysterious origins leads her down a path that could change Sornieth forever.
[quote name="KingVulture" date="2024-01-30 15:32:33" ] [quote name="Ador" date="2024-01-30 08:49:33" ] Let me search among and buy back anytime, all dragons I exalted... I might have a use for one 10 years down the line [/quote] I have a dragon I exalted when I was fairly new to the site, and I think I'd like to bring him back for lore purposes. [/quote] I have several. My lore says that they can come back to visit, and the most important one came on a visit and just hasn't left again. But I wish I could have them back game-mechanically.
KingVulture wrote on 2024-01-30 15:32:33:
Ador wrote on 2024-01-30 08:49:33:
Let me search among and buy back anytime, all dragons I exalted... I might have a use for one 10 years down the line
I have a dragon I exalted when I was fairly new to the site, and I think I'd like to bring him back for lore purposes.

I have several. My lore says that they can come back to visit, and the most important one came on a visit and just hasn't left again. But I wish I could have them back game-mechanically.
tumblr_inline_nhxp29cBNA1qcphlu.png
Buying an additional apparel slot
unlocks it for ALL your dragons,
not just one!
[quote name="Wisdum" date="2024-01-30 19:04:48" ] @MonoRM you could wait to hatch them till the day? idk lol [/quote] I mean that is true, I forgot I could literally do that LMAO
Wisdum wrote on 2024-01-30 19:04:48:
@MonoRM you could wait to hatch them till the day? idk lol

I mean that is true, I forgot I could literally do that LMAO
I hoard:
Nocturne Puppet
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Mono - He/They - 20
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxWhy do Love and Hate sound
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.just the same to me?

xxxxxxxxx.
xxxxxxxxx.FR Time +2 | PING IF QUOTING/REPLYING !
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxLore
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxWishlist
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxArt Shop
[quote name="Ador" date="2024-01-30 08:49:33" ] Let me search among and buy back anytime, all dragons I exalted... I might have a use for one 10 years down the line [/quote] I feel that SO much! I exalted this wildclaws years ago and sometimes I miss him a lot [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/882809472827920495/1202435710871801946/46782646_350.png[/img]
Ador wrote on 2024-01-30 08:49:33:
Let me search among and buy back anytime, all dragons I exalted... I might have a use for one 10 years down the line

I feel that SO much!
I exalted this wildclaws years ago and sometimes I miss him a lot
46782646_350.png
LEpJMnn.png
J8QoPxT.png
CtM8cLF.png tqGkHih.png
5DjYECS.png
1 2