Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Do you exalt 1 by 1 or at the end?
1 2 3
@Teletraan || I'm obsessed with this answer! LOL that's cute cute and funny!
@Teletraan || I'm obsessed with this answer! LOL that's cute cute and funny!
Depends on the day and how bored I am. Typically though I do it in clumps. Like when I start I'll check what I have that may match the daily bonuses and then when I finish leveling anything that matches I will exalt them. After that I then choose my next lot based on either breed or element. So like if I have 3 nocturnes I'll train them and then exalt them. The next lot may be the 2-4 water fodder I have. Etc etc. Rinse and repeat until I'm bored or I've run out of adult fodder.
Depends on the day and how bored I am. Typically though I do it in clumps. Like when I start I'll check what I have that may match the daily bonuses and then when I finish leveling anything that matches I will exalt them. After that I then choose my next lot based on either breed or element. So like if I have 3 nocturnes I'll train them and then exalt them. The next lot may be the 2-4 water fodder I have. Etc etc. Rinse and repeat until I'm bored or I've run out of adult fodder.
X0JktGl.png
How I go about exalting: I level up a batch of dragons and put it in my den. I continue to fill the den over the span of weeks.
When there is no more space, I will start to exalt all the trained fodder in one go.
Then I expand my lair once and be immediately poor again. Take a break for multiple months and then repeat.
How I go about exalting: I level up a batch of dragons and put it in my den. I continue to fill the den over the span of weeks.
When there is no more space, I will start to exalt all the trained fodder in one go.
Then I expand my lair once and be immediately poor again. Take a break for multiple months and then repeat.
He/Him - It/It's
One/One's - Xe/Xem
My Pronouns Page

For Sale (With a coin and gem symbol)Wishlist (With a starsymbol)
 This user does Roleplay
A black anthro wolf character who is laying down. He has long curly white hair, wears a purple sweater and black pants. His eyes are red. He has a golden hoop earring.
Pings are welcome!

A heart shaped genderfluid pride flagA heart shaped omnisexual pride flagA heart shaped polyamory pride flag
A small black button that appears to be made from goo. The button is a link. The Goo is dripping down a little bit. On the button is the word turned written in neon green letters.
Since I tend to level dragons alongside leveling fodder, I just exalt the ones I leveled inbetween breaks - for water, getting up to walk, or eye breaks. I am not picky lol
Since I tend to level dragons alongside leveling fodder, I just exalt the ones I leveled inbetween breaks - for water, getting up to walk, or eye breaks. I am not picky lol
wUPafb6.png
RGeeKht.pngdeathseeker_caw_inv_zpsxpt2usp7.gif
i usually exalt one by one because i purchase fodders as im leveling up the previous ones. tho for some time i sold them in huge batches and it was very fun, i should do that again honestly
i usually exalt one by one because i purchase fodders as im leveling up the previous ones. tho for some time i sold them in huge batches and it was very fun, i should do that again honestly
ZcrsSbC.png
Depends on if I need the seratonin boost from seeing my money go up to keep leveling or if I've got the motivation to keep going without it
Depends on if I need the seratonin boost from seeing my money go up to keep leveling or if I've got the motivation to keep going without it
Untitled47-20231219225403.png
FObX7rS.png5hF3FGk.png
fDSaoY3.pngNN9NPXA.pngtqGkHih.png
Untitled48-20231219225437.png
I either exalt in groups of 8-10 if I'm working on small-ish amounts of dragons (under ~100 fodder), or fill my whole free lair space, which sometimes gets as high as 190, with fodder and then exalt all at once. That happens very rarely as of late, however, seeing that big treasure increase releases a lot of dopamine haha
I name them in batches of 8-10 and avoid fodder that's already named (or put it as the first batch) in both cases. It makes fodder replacement in Coli easier.
I either exalt in groups of 8-10 if I'm working on small-ish amounts of dragons (under ~100 fodder), or fill my whole free lair space, which sometimes gets as high as 190, with fodder and then exalt all at once. That happens very rarely as of late, however, seeing that big treasure increase releases a lot of dopamine haha
I name them in batches of 8-10 and avoid fodder that's already named (or put it as the first batch) in both cases. It makes fodder replacement in Coli easier.
.....uQzj9nj.png....... .. .......
He/Him
+10 FR time

Badges
..... ......uQzj9nj.png
Exalt them all together, but if it's super close to rollover and I'm still training, I exalt 2 by 2
Exalt them all together, but if it's super close to rollover and I'm still training, I exalt 2 by 2
I never exalt unless my batch is done.
I never exalt unless my batch is done.
ytkEBod.pngJkqGYr7.pngvZmPWxA.pnga129Nss.pngAQPJNOh.png5hF3FGk.png
I train sporadically and stuff trained fodder in my den, then remove and exalt/send to a raffle or PB if a dragon has at least a color bonus or the gene and breed bonus (so +2500t or more). Or if I really want a badge. Otherwise I pretty much save up for the end of dom battles or when my own flight is pushing. I haven't had a full den tab of trained fodder for a while but if I do I'll take them out for just one (or more) bonus or no bonuses if I get desperate for space.
I train sporadically and stuff trained fodder in my den, then remove and exalt/send to a raffle or PB if a dragon has at least a color bonus or the gene and breed bonus (so +2500t or more). Or if I really want a badge. Otherwise I pretty much save up for the end of dom battles or when my own flight is pushing. I haven't had a full den tab of trained fodder for a while but if I do I'll take them out for just one (or more) bonus or no bonuses if I get desperate for space.
art of a yellow winged cat standing on a book, linking to the thread the badge was froma fake item ribbon with trans and rainbow flag colors linking to a thread with more ribbons/art of a traveling Light flight Spiral dragon linking to the artist
1 2 3