Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | How does this bio look?
I made my first nice looking bio and I want to know what people think of it. It's a base made by AnyaKnees, but I modified it and put art in and stuff. Just tell me what you think and what I could do to make it better! Thanks!! :D [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/90026462][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/900265/90026462_350.png[/img][/url]
I made my first nice looking bio and I want to know what people think of it.

It's a base made by AnyaKnees, but I modified it and put art in and stuff. Just tell me what you think and what I could do to make it better! Thanks!! :D

90026462_350.png
//Wishlist//Oddjobs(Store)//Evergreen Hatchery//
My art comm/dump/storage website//

I take random hiatuses year-round(mostly during breaks). I am on more often than not though. So feel free to still be in contact and interact with me.
fyu120w.png
v09Qm6B.png
bump
bump

I take random hiatuses year-round(mostly during breaks). I am on more often than not though. So feel free to still be in contact and interact with me.
fyu120w.png
v09Qm6B.png
Looks good layoutwise! Is that font size 2? I know personally I find that hard to read; even though it makes the bio longer, it's easier to read.
Looks good layoutwise! Is that font size 2? I know personally I find that hard to read; even though it makes the bio longer, it's easier to read.
NXwxhXo.png
@HuntingAlpha

It's 3, but yeah I get what you mean. What size would you recommend because I don't want to mess up the titles to text size and they're size 6.
@HuntingAlpha

It's 3, but yeah I get what you mean. What size would you recommend because I don't want to mess up the titles to text size and they're size 6.

fyu120w.png
v09Qm6B.png
3 or 4 is probably fine, I don't think that will mess up the comparison. Forgotten Garden is still plenty big enough and Springtime still pops against the rest of the text.
3 or 4 is probably fine, I don't think that will mess up the comparison. Forgotten Garden is still plenty big enough and Springtime still pops against the rest of the text.
NXwxhXo.png