Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [ICEDOM] Murder Mystery OOF Raffle [R9]
1 2 ... 20 21 22 23 24 ... 33 34
@tserin thanks for getting back to me so quick ! I'm on mobile so that's probably why it only loaded until k for me
@tserin thanks for getting back to me so quick ! I'm on mobile so that's probably why it only loaded until k for me
dlPR7wK.png
@Duskofdawn12

on saturday I sent you 3 level 7s for 0t that don't seem to be on the sheet - I sent 6 dragons that day but only 3 of them are recorded!
@Duskofdawn12

on saturday I sent you 3 level 7s for 0t that don't seem to be on the sheet - I sent 6 dragons that day but only 3 of them are recorded!
@tibullus It has been fixed! I must've forgotten to put that down, thanks for catching that.
@tibullus It has been fixed! I must've forgotten to put that down, thanks for catching that.
looks good!
looks good!
Celeana.gif cf7c8445-715d-11eb-8b1f-df2c217c8e84.gif
bogsneak enthusiast
she/her or they/them
FR +9
cf7c8445-715d-11eb-8b1f-df2c217c8e84.gif
2urhdbsv.png dYeCwdA.png
@Tserin

on the sunday i sent 2 1t dragons over to you that weren't recorded as 1t! i unfortunately dont have any scs of the auctions i sent so i hope you can take my word haha ^^; i need to keep better records for things like this
@Tserin

on the sunday i sent 2 1t dragons over to you that weren't recorded as 1t! i unfortunately dont have any scs of the auctions i sent so i hope you can take my word haha ^^; i need to keep better records for things like this
accent shop
wishlist
zhoq7JF.png
@evilpassing
This has been fixed - I've marked them down as level 5 to match your other dragons, please let me know if they were a different level!
@evilpassing
This has been fixed - I've marked them down as level 5 to match your other dragons, please let me know if they were a different level!
Lz0bQAz.gif hatchery
training service
free money
lf xxx overcast g1
he/him or ae/aer only please.
psa: messages in cancelled CRs aren't viewable!
Looks good, thanks for your hard work everyone who made this happen!
Looks good, thanks for your hard work everyone who made this happen!
skuAA3k.png
Looks right to me!
Looks right to me!
q2G5cD0.png Drago/Soup/Felix
→ it/they/he/she
→ FR +3
→ Amateur entomologist
→ Robot enjoyer

Nests: wegg curse

CL9m1Kr.png

6nxIV8P.png
Don't look for me
I'm just a

story
you've been told
My few are all there! Thanks! Your work is massive!
My few are all there! Thanks! Your work is massive!
Three Nature eggs with pale yellow sprouting tops sitting on a gold-lined leaf bed against a green background. 3XiDjku.pngeVbH4fs.pngBreed Out the Basic
Everything looked good! Thanks again for all this work!
Everything looked good! Thanks again for all this work!
1 2 ... 20 21 22 23 24 ... 33 34