Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Do you level your future permababies?
1 2
Yes. Because to me a dragon isnt complete unless its level 25 and gened.
Yes. Because to me a dragon isnt complete unless its level 25 and gened.
Silver Pocketwatch Copper Pocketwatch
nope, I don't level any of my permas

well... actually I do have a level 25 permababy. but I got her like that so it wasn't my choice haha
nope, I don't level any of my permas

well... actually I do have a level 25 permababy. but I got her like that so it wasn't my choice haha
~~~~ hello ^^ ~~~~
ara - 21 - she/any
pings and messages
always welcome :)
-
hh5n4WA.pngmlHpBMC.png
tqGkHih.png0XHtpWy.png
P4eo1Gw.png

---
Accent: petals of violet
500g/kt each
For me, some are and some aren't. I didn't level my older ones and don't care to change them back just to level them but pretty much all of my newer/soon-to-be EY babies are.
For me, some are and some aren't. I didn't level my older ones and don't care to change them back just to level them but pretty much all of my newer/soon-to-be EY babies are.
XABZwLO.gif
I try to, mostly because I'm trying to level all of my permas in general
I try to, mostly because I'm trying to level all of my permas in general
I'd like to, but I have some permababies who aren't and I'm not sure if I want to commit 550g to leveling them.
I'd like to, but I have some permababies who aren't and I'm not sure if I want to commit 550g to leveling them.
Untitled47-20231219225403.png
FObX7rS.png5hF3FGk.png
fDSaoY3.pngNN9NPXA.pngtqGkHih.png
Untitled48-20231219225437.png
I have one eternal youth hatchling who is level 25.
I have one eternal youth hatchling who is level 25.
I used to have a lv 25 lair (before I decided to revamp it) so my perma is lv 25, but I didn’t invest in any stats.
I used to have a lv 25 lair (before I decided to revamp it) so my perma is lv 25, but I didn’t invest in any stats.
cYL23Qf.png
Nah. I hardly have any dragons for coli, I've got my main team for grinding and a secondary team for... idk flavor that I made when the webstrewn whatever that bug venue is came out.

I don't really pay attention to levels, and leveling dragons takes so long that I don't think I'd have the patience for it. If I want permabab now, I make permabab now.
Nah. I hardly have any dragons for coli, I've got my main team for grinding and a secondary team for... idk flavor that I made when the webstrewn whatever that bug venue is came out.

I don't really pay attention to levels, and leveling dragons takes so long that I don't think I'd have the patience for it. If I want permabab now, I make permabab now.
Hjönk Hjönk Am Goose
i perma babied my one progen after levelling almost to 25, but it wasn't planned. i just had the urge to babify.
i perma babied my one progen after levelling almost to 25, but it wasn't planned. i just had the urge to babify.
VWPWMZp.png
I haven't heard of doing this before, sounds funny though. I wouldn't do it myself because I typically don't care about levels for non-coli dragons and it'd be a waste of time cuz the coli is kinda boring for me
I haven't heard of doing this before, sounds funny though. I wouldn't do it myself because I typically don't care about levels for non-coli dragons and it'd be a waste of time cuz the coli is kinda boring for me
2.png
HdmxfuE.png
Mrw4w2X.png
1 2