Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Do you level your future permababies?
1 2
I leveled up my first permababy to level 25 because I thought it'd be funny to give them really high int., but now I've made it an rule to level up any soon-to-be-permababy to level 25. I was just wondering how common it is for people to level up their dragons before applying the eternally youthful scroll.
I leveled up my first permababy to level 25 because I thought it'd be funny to give them really high int., but now I've made it an rule to level up any soon-to-be-permababy to level 25. I was just wondering how common it is for people to level up their dragons before applying the eternally youthful scroll.
- G1s for sale
- LF any combo of abyss, copper, spruce and other dream g1s
One of mine is levelled, the other is not. I also find it very funny to have a Mighty Baby! I've seen others do it too. But like, it's something purely optional to me personally.
One of mine is levelled, the other is not. I also find it very funny to have a Mighty Baby! I've seen others do it too. But like, it's something purely optional to me personally.
a small yellow and gold flag with the Light Flight's symbol
She/Her, FR +0
No worms in my username-
R e n a i w o m
I like being pinged, but not mass ones.
I often process thoughts by writing... Trying to TL;DR more.

It's very funny and I do wish some of my own babies were levelled, but alas, I hate the coli and I hate levelling and I'd rather not trust someone else to level it for me so. Maybe one day if they make the coli fun and rewarding instead of a huge grind, I too can have the world's most powerful babies....
It's very funny and I do wish some of my own babies were levelled, but alas, I hate the coli and I hate levelling and I'd rather not trust someone else to level it for me so. Maybe one day if they make the coli fun and rewarding instead of a huge grind, I too can have the world's most powerful babies....
Book of Eldritch Horror
-Recall/Lucius/Michael
-He/They, +8 FR Time
-Lore and Fandragon enthusiast, love to talk!
-Wishlist! / Skin Idea Generator
Lurching Tome
it's hilarious.

i have one baby i literally maturity scrolled and got to 25 the day he hatched just to EY him back down.
it's hilarious.

i have one baby i literally maturity scrolled and got to 25 the day he hatched just to EY him back down.
Given that I don't actually have any dragons who are leveled to 25 yet, and I keep my projects in the hibernal den until they're done... I don't.

But it is pretty funny to see.
Given that I don't actually have any dragons who are leveled to 25 yet, and I keep my projects in the hibernal den until they're done... I don't.

But it is pretty funny to see.
Tobias | He/Him | Fiesta de Muertos and The Flying Trapeze (100 hatchling challenges)
Regarding forum games, please only select dragons who have familiars - those are the permanent residents of my lair. Feel free to look through the hibernal den, too
My answer is yes bc I hate the idea of "permababy means I can never level them again without spending money" and because stronk baby is funny
My answer is yes bc I hate the idea of "permababy means I can never level them again without spending money" and because stronk baby is funny
85655121p.png ← pat the blorbo
visit the space lab →
& skin sales →

x permanently seeking x
abyss/clay/copper G1
nuvo-export.png 86951450.png
Yes! I want all my permas to be level 25 some day so the EY dragons have to be as well.
Yes! I want all my permas to be level 25 some day so the EY dragons have to be as well.
I don't have a clue, do you? // Aberrant Cauldron Project
It's funny, but I don't have it as a rule. I was going to make it a rule for my lair (The one rule I have is that they have to be level 25, get leveled to 25) but when I had made that idea, I had like 5 Permababies already and the scroll of maturity is 400g, and then to Re Baby them was another 350g. So... Wasn't worth it lol
It's funny, but I don't have it as a rule. I was going to make it a rule for my lair (The one rule I have is that they have to be level 25, get leveled to 25) but when I had made that idea, I had like 5 Permababies already and the scroll of maturity is 400g, and then to Re Baby them was another 350g. So... Wasn't worth it lol
wUPafb6.png
RGeeKht.pngdeathseeker_caw_inv_zpsxpt2usp7.gif
most of mine are level 7 along with most of my lair, but some are 25 (including my avatar dragon)
most of mine are level 7 along with most of my lair, but some are 25 (including my avatar dragon)
art of a yellow winged cat standing on a book, linking to the thread the badge was froma fake item ribbon with trans and rainbow flag colors linking to a thread with more ribbons/art of a traveling Light flight Spiral dragon linking to the artist
All of my permababies must be level 25.

Because it's funny to have stong baby
All of my permababies must be level 25.

Because it's funny to have stong baby
20119.png20118.png
1 2