Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Azteca's Raffle: CLOSED
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 24 25
@Morichinatsu @Pyrmappege @bonstrosity @Driskol We have hit the 50000 treasure marker! A new prize packet has been unlocked! Thank you all so much! The raffle now has a beautiful banner made by the wonderful Zebeyithra! Now placing this banner in your signature will earn you 10 free tickets! [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=mb&board=raf&id=1150670&page=1&anchor=5427054#5427054][img]http://s29.postimg.org/9472fh89j/azteca_banner.png[/img][/url][/center]
@Morichinatsu @Pyrmappege @bonstrosity @Driskol

We have hit the 50000 treasure marker! A new prize packet has been unlocked!
Thank you all so much!

The raffle now has a beautiful banner made by the wonderful Zebeyithra!

Now placing this banner in your signature will earn you 10 free tickets!
azteca_banner.png
raffleb_by_achiha_azteca-d9edxll.png
^
^
raffleb_by_achiha_azteca-d9edxll.png
pinging @embryoharmony @reddestred @Brynncognito @AlbinoFyre @nijihitomi @Bellsprout and @TerraCorrupt in case they might be interested
pinging @embryoharmony @reddestred @Brynncognito @AlbinoFyre @nijihitomi @Bellsprout and @TerraCorrupt in case they might be interested
forumsignature1_zpsjgubw9eb.png
@dancingassassin

You are pinging me in the middle of a dom battle, you dork. I'll have to pass, but ty.
@dancingassassin

You are pinging me in the middle of a dom battle, you dork. I'll have to pass, but ty.
Brynncognito.png c5b27c433cf5d9a4dc9301acb352e273.png
tumblr_inline_nclr7pENUw1qe4v7q.png FR Time tumblr_inline_nclr7pENUw1qe4v7q.png
@Azteca

bump!

Also pinging some friends

@lome @sharikak @Alcedin @azurillturtle
@Azteca

bump!

Also pinging some friends

@lome @sharikak @Alcedin @azurillturtle
Bump ticket for packet 2, please :)
Bump ticket for packet 2, please :)
90azaf.png
Can't buy tickets yet but for now, bump! :D
Can't buy tickets yet but for now, bump! :D
77Kp8Qh.gif
I'm not quite sure how this works, but I'd like to go on the ticket list for A Royal Spark and Charged Stream! So I'd like to buy 10 tickets, if that's okay? (Sorry, never entered a raffle on here before!)
I'm not quite sure how this works, but I'd like to go on the ticket list for A Royal Spark and Charged Stream! So I'd like to buy 10 tickets, if that's okay? (Sorry, never entered a raffle on here before!)
bamboo_phytocat.png 2OTuj7X.png
@Azteca
Wow! Beautiful dragons and a good cause. :) Sending you treasure for tickets now.
@Azteca
Wow! Beautiful dragons and a good cause. :) Sending you treasure for tickets now.
@GadzooksTD Thanks for the ping but I can't afford to enter atm ;n; extremely broke, lol
@GadzooksTD Thanks for the ping but I can't afford to enter atm ;n; extremely broke, lol
lHdQ8WC.gif HzkvPmQ.gif IBHaGUE.gif HzkvPmQ.gif lHdQ8WC.gif
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 24 25