Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Azteca's Raffle: CLOSED
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 24 25
*throws herself at the raffle*
eh hem...
Anywhoo.... As I was attempting to say before I was so rudely shoved *cough cough* at the raffle.... Hiiii!
I'm currently saving up to buy some little babies but if you'll take familiars, I've got a few spares you can stuff in your raffle. :3
@Azteca
*throws herself at the raffle*
eh hem...
Anywhoo.... As I was attempting to say before I was so rudely shoved *cough cough* at the raffle.... Hiiii!
I'm currently saving up to buy some little babies but if you'll take familiars, I've got a few spares you can stuff in your raffle. :3
@Azteca
*~*~*~*~*
Previously
Morichinatsu
*~*~*~*~*
FBJNgPs.png 8eLgwHU.png tuKAvP2.png 8a4I5lk.png FBJNgPs.png
I
VlDJnIY.png
polar
bears
and
jmrzRk7.pngs
@Morichinatsu

lol Hi!

I welcome and appreciate any and all prize donations! Each familiar will be priced at the lowest AH price, the added total of all donated items/familiars will be given to you in free tickets that you can split up and put in any number of prize packets.
@Morichinatsu

lol Hi!

I welcome and appreciate any and all prize donations! Each familiar will be priced at the lowest AH price, the added total of all donated items/familiars will be given to you in free tickets that you can split up and put in any number of prize packets.
raffleb_by_achiha_azteca-d9edxll.png
@Cristofore @VareVerna @lawnmowers @City @tokidokidoki @princeinigo @Shishibaka @misterkoala @Samarilee @nicopink10 @hellsangel101 @HecticGlow @dancingassassin @iHomesick @theterracedsky @Livard @SherlyWats @Juholly @Weasel @sylver @Ethirium @NekoChan700 @squidragon @raeofsunshine @Makina @liisi @EmbryoHarmony @Techseeker @ghostpetals @DamaV @Houndour @ReddestRed @waffleninja329 @lastnamefirst @PocketCat @mabelsguide @mysterion @Shepherd @Cirasa @shadowgalactica @TerraCorrupt @Bellsprout @Inkie @AranelElensar @Shinryuu @mutaki @Ithika @MaribelEmerson @Lupen @KalaFenume @AmethystAthena @generala @Pyrmappege @madsrobots @demonweasel @WolfEyez99 @calla753 @Schnikeys @Lurie @izfet @RavenKara @Asheill @AwesomeJinx @vespiary @KanyeWest @TheHeroQueen @shinypikachu @itstherene @Mariester @Kauleth @Mema @Jinxaire @midnightangel @glitterhorse @Danafox @MelancholyLolly @Jaegerette @StormFlyer @Sayorafina @LRiley @TheSmallMammal @anonon @Jaquli @genwunner @Sylviana @Hidd3nstare @NiteMare @Zenzafin @not @Baird @LiSeiha @Niriya @turtwig @mishpocha @SysyImi @teallee @DerangedArtist @Katarinka @Chyne @Serrekiel @QueenSylveon @Grendol @Ellenai @MelancholyLyre @togom @eilistraee @yaocchi @kragthang @LittleLion @Spark @Sonja @Pipco @GalaxyRaven @HBudgie @Yotebeth @amalia @Chippyri @LostCure @songsofthesilent @glitchcow @devynian @Ethelwolf @drew2319

Pinging all of you in case you might be interested in joining this raffle
@Cristofore @VareVerna @lawnmowers @City @tokidokidoki @princeinigo @Shishibaka @misterkoala @Samarilee @nicopink10 @hellsangel101 @HecticGlow @dancingassassin @iHomesick @theterracedsky @Livard @SherlyWats @Juholly @Weasel @sylver @Ethirium @NekoChan700 @squidragon @raeofsunshine @Makina @liisi @EmbryoHarmony @Techseeker @ghostpetals @DamaV @Houndour @ReddestRed @waffleninja329 @lastnamefirst @PocketCat @mabelsguide @mysterion @Shepherd @Cirasa @shadowgalactica @TerraCorrupt @Bellsprout @Inkie @AranelElensar @Shinryuu @mutaki @Ithika @MaribelEmerson @Lupen @KalaFenume @AmethystAthena @generala @Pyrmappege @madsrobots @demonweasel @WolfEyez99 @calla753 @Schnikeys @Lurie @izfet @RavenKara @Asheill @AwesomeJinx @vespiary @KanyeWest @TheHeroQueen @shinypikachu @itstherene @Mariester @Kauleth @Mema @Jinxaire @midnightangel @glitterhorse @Danafox @MelancholyLolly @Jaegerette @StormFlyer @Sayorafina @LRiley @TheSmallMammal @anonon @Jaquli @genwunner @Sylviana @Hidd3nstare @NiteMare @Zenzafin @not @Baird @LiSeiha @Niriya @turtwig @mishpocha @SysyImi @teallee @DerangedArtist @Katarinka @Chyne @Serrekiel @QueenSylveon @Grendol @Ellenai @MelancholyLyre @togom @eilistraee @yaocchi @kragthang @LittleLion @Spark @Sonja @Pipco @GalaxyRaven @HBudgie @Yotebeth @amalia @Chippyri @LostCure @songsofthesilent @glitchcow @devynian @Ethelwolf @drew2319

Pinging all of you in case you might be interested in joining this raffle
@Azteca Your pearlcatcher babies are absolutely adorable. Sending message in a moment. ^_^
@Azteca Your pearlcatcher babies are absolutely adorable. Sending message in a moment. ^_^
Pinging some friends as well
@daenae
@DraconusParvum
@Nerada

Very nice raffle. ^_^
Pinging some friends as well
@daenae
@DraconusParvum
@Nerada

Very nice raffle. ^_^
Bumpity bump!

Oh, and you can put these tickets into Packet Twelve. Thanks!
Bumpity bump!

Oh, and you can put these tickets into Packet Twelve. Thanks!
tumblr_n89imatJWz1tfzajgo1_250.png
@Pyrmappege

Thank you so much!
@Pyrmappege

Thank you so much!
@Pyrmappege
Where would you like your 9 shiny free tickets?

@Driskol
Packet twelve it is!
@Pyrmappege
Where would you like your 9 shiny free tickets?

@Driskol
Packet twelve it is!
@Azteca
Packet one, please. I love that one so much. ^_^
@Azteca
Packet one, please. I love that one so much. ^_^
@Zebeyithra

Packet One it is!
I love them too, those blues get me every time!
@Zebeyithra

Packet One it is!
I love them too, those blues get me every time!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 24 25