Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Azteca's Raffle: CLOSED
1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25
@Morichinatsu
Nope ,she has not been taken. @Oceanfloor is holding onto her. Ocean would you like to send your pretty Imp to Morichinatsu?

@dancingassassin
No one has asked for him, so he's yours! I'll send him over you right now. ^^
@Morichinatsu
Nope ,she has not been taken. @Oceanfloor is holding onto her. Ocean would you like to send your pretty Imp to Morichinatsu?

@dancingassassin
No one has asked for him, so he's yours! I'll send him over you right now. ^^
raffleb_by_achiha_azteca-d9edxll.png
@Azteca sure thing!
@Azteca sure thing!
Bongos?
@Oceanfloor
Thank you!
@Oceanfloor
Thank you!
@Pipco

Oh sorry about that , I forgot to put sharikak as the winner of nineteen. Only packet 15 still has prizes.

The coatl is all your's!
She is held by @rainerain so if you could be awesome again Rain could you send that baby to Pipco?
@Pipco

Oh sorry about that , I forgot to put sharikak as the winner of nineteen. Only packet 15 still has prizes.

The coatl is all your's!
She is held by @rainerain so if you could be awesome again Rain could you send that baby to Pipco?
@Pipco

If no one wants them you are free to do what ever you'd like with them.
@Pipco

If no one wants them you are free to do what ever you'd like with them.
@GadzooksTD @Bwee @fairypenguin @Pipco @Arkael @daenae @LeRawrs @Zebeyithra

All dragon donators who still have unclaimed dragons. You are free to sell or exhalt your donated dergs. The raffle is over and it has been over 24 hours since I pinged people who may still be interested in getting prizes.

LeRawrs I have several of your dragons in my lair, would you like these returned to you?

I also have your imp Arkreal, let me know what you'd like me to do with your boy.
@GadzooksTD @Bwee @fairypenguin @Pipco @Arkael @daenae @LeRawrs @Zebeyithra

All dragon donators who still have unclaimed dragons. You are free to sell or exhalt your donated dergs. The raffle is over and it has been over 24 hours since I pinged people who may still be interested in getting prizes.

LeRawrs I have several of your dragons in my lair, would you like these returned to you?

I also have your imp Arkreal, let me know what you'd like me to do with your boy.
Alrighty, thanks for notifying me! :)
Alrighty, thanks for notifying me! :)
@Azteca

Please send them back! ^.^
@Azteca

Please send them back! ^.^
@Azteca

Thanks for letting me know. ^^
@Azteca

Thanks for letting me know. ^^
1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25