Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Azteca's Raffle: CLOSED
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 24 25
@Insomnia That's fine, you can always ping your friends :3
@Insomnia That's fine, you can always ping your friends :3
Here's a bump~

And @arkrael

Look at those pretty dragons :D
Here's a bump~

And @arkrael

Look at those pretty dragons :D
97l5d0.png
Entered (hopefully) sent the info ^^
Entered (hopefully) sent the info ^^
@dancingassassin @fairypenguin @itstherene @Amalia

Hey guys thank you for spreading the word and bumping the thread!
Let me know where you'd like these tickets placed!

dancingassassin= 21

fairypenguin= 13

itstherene= 1

Amalia= 4

@sharikak
Your ticket has been placed in Packet 2, thank you for participating!

@Nerada
It's alright, we're all new at some point. ^^
The way this works is really simple, the way you purchase tickets is either with treasure, gems, or by donating a dragon, some items, or familiars. You send these through a message to me title RAFFLE.

If you donate items they will be worth the lowest sales price in the Action House. I'll add those up and give you the amount of tickets they are worth.

Dragons are priced depending on how many genes they have. None= 5 tickets, Double= 10, and Triples= 20 tickets.

You will receive 5 extra free tickets for every ten purchased via treasure/gems or threw donations.

You also can earn free tickets by letting friends know about this raffle, bumping it, or by wearing the raffle's banner in your signature.

Hope that helps clear everything up, if you still have any questions let me know!
@dancingassassin @fairypenguin @itstherene @Amalia

Hey guys thank you for spreading the word and bumping the thread!
Let me know where you'd like these tickets placed!

dancingassassin= 21

fairypenguin= 13

itstherene= 1

Amalia= 4

@sharikak
Your ticket has been placed in Packet 2, thank you for participating!

@Nerada
It's alright, we're all new at some point. ^^
The way this works is really simple, the way you purchase tickets is either with treasure, gems, or by donating a dragon, some items, or familiars. You send these through a message to me title RAFFLE.

If you donate items they will be worth the lowest sales price in the Action House. I'll add those up and give you the amount of tickets they are worth.

Dragons are priced depending on how many genes they have. None= 5 tickets, Double= 10, and Triples= 20 tickets.

You will receive 5 extra free tickets for every ten purchased via treasure/gems or threw donations.

You also can earn free tickets by letting friends know about this raffle, bumping it, or by wearing the raffle's banner in your signature.

Hope that helps clear everything up, if you still have any questions let me know!
raffleb_by_achiha_azteca-d9edxll.png
@Morichinatsu @Pyrmappege @bonstrosity @Driskol @mishpocha @sharikak @dancingassassin @Livard @Chyne

Thanks to your awesomeness, new prize packets have been unlocked!
@Morichinatsu @Pyrmappege @bonstrosity @Driskol @mishpocha @sharikak @dancingassassin @Livard @Chyne

Thanks to your awesomeness, new prize packets have been unlocked!
Ooo, awesome! Once the Light vs. Shadow dominance battle is over, I'll look into buying more tickets. For now, I'll keep bumping. :'D

Bump!
Ooo, awesome! Once the Light vs. Shadow dominance battle is over, I'll look into buying more tickets. For now, I'll keep bumping. :'D

Bump!
tumblr_n89imatJWz1tfzajgo1_250.png
^
^
@Driskol
Good luck with your dom battle, and remember whenever you bump to let me know which packet to put that ticket towards!
@Driskol
Good luck with your dom battle, and remember whenever you bump to let me know which packet to put that ticket towards!
Changed my signature to advertise the raffle. ^_^ And bump! XD
Changed my signature to advertise the raffle. ^_^ And bump! XD
bump!
bump!
PzgpAzh.png
uddWmlH.png
zKJOxbp.png
2n5emp.jpg
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 24 25