Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S] Coli + Baldwin + HD Boarding + More
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 13 14
@Cynders Sure thing! I'll PM you some prices.
@Cynders Sure thing! I'll PM you some prices.
8d7o509.png
I would like to sign up for 300 battles in Volcanic Vents, please.
I would like to sign up for 300 battles in Volcanic Vents, please.
@ShadowFlamel's Festival Baldwin Slots
@ShadowFlamel's Festival Grinding

O.O I got so busy yesterday, I forgot to ping for festival slots. These slots are reserved for pinglist members only. Double check all updated info on my services posts

For the Prismatic Tokens, I have two brewing spots open. Please comment that you want it and I'll put you down. Then send materials and recipe payment via a 2-way CR. [Info for Prismatic Tokens]

For festival grinding, since there's 4 players on the pinglist I'll open up 4 slots. Please let me know if you're interested in any grinding. [Info for Festival Grinding]
@ShadowFlamel's Festival Baldwin Slots
@ShadowFlamel's Festival Grinding

O.O I got so busy yesterday, I forgot to ping for festival slots. These slots are reserved for pinglist members only. Double check all updated info on my services posts

For the Prismatic Tokens, I have two brewing spots open. Please comment that you want it and I'll put you down. Then send materials and recipe payment via a 2-way CR. [Info for Prismatic Tokens]

For festival grinding, since there's 4 players on the pinglist I'll open up 4 slots. Please let me know if you're interested in any grinding. [Info for Festival Grinding]
8d7o509.png
Hello! May I have one of the prismatic token slots? Sending the crossroad now "^^

Edit: Is it possible to request two of these? Would that take up two slots or just one?
Hello! May I have one of the prismatic token slots? Sending the crossroad now "^^

Edit: Is it possible to request two of these? Would that take up two slots or just one?
DD-left-20240209193054.pngAbout-me-Lmid-20240209193045.pngWishlist-Rmid-20240209193036.pngSale-Right-20240209192751.png
@ShadowFlamel
I'd love 200 battles in Woodland Path, fest items only please!

Edit: Also, it looks like the most efficient place to grind is actually Crystal Pools or Boreal Woods per battle, would you be willing to do either?
@ShadowFlamel
I'd love 200 battles in Woodland Path, fest items only please!

Edit: Also, it looks like the most efficient place to grind is actually Crystal Pools or Boreal Woods per battle, would you be willing to do either?
@AutumnFall123 I've limited my slots to one slots/Token per player.

@AWB Ohhh (I legit never noticed the second chart). You're totally right, I can do either of those venues, just let me know which you'd prefer (thanks for pointing that out to me).
@AutumnFall123 I've limited my slots to one slots/Token per player.

@AWB Ohhh (I legit never noticed the second chart). You're totally right, I can do either of those venues, just let me know which you'd prefer (thanks for pointing that out to me).
8d7o509.png
@shadowflamel can I ask for your cauldron to make a red-tailed boa? I have all the items but my cauldron's not high enough.

I'd be more than happy to do this after the fest so you can brew prismatics with fest time
@shadowflamel can I ask for your cauldron to make a red-tailed boa? I have all the items but my cauldron's not high enough.

I'd be more than happy to do this after the fest so you can brew prismatics with fest time
i'm trying my best
ePOliyb.pngFObX7rS.pngBb9XFYa.png
thank you for your patience
@0BirdMasta0 I'd be able to brew that after the festival, for sure! ^.^ I'll put you down and will remind you about the mats when my cauldron is open again.
@0BirdMasta0 I'd be able to brew that after the festival, for sure! ^.^ I'll put you down and will remind you about the mats when my cauldron is open again.
8d7o509.png
Insee, thank you! The one token will do ^^

Crossroad already sent :3

(Give me a second to get the 25kt out of my hoard that I just put back, heh...)
Insee, thank you! The one token will do ^^

Crossroad already sent :3

(Give me a second to get the 25kt out of my hoard that I just put back, heh...)
DD-left-20240209193054.pngAbout-me-Lmid-20240209193045.pngWishlist-Rmid-20240209193036.pngSale-Right-20240209192751.png
Sounds good, I'd love 200 battles in Crystal Pools please! Fest drops only :3
Sounds good, I'd love 200 battles in Crystal Pools please! Fest drops only :3
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 13 14