Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | dirt } new sp.m + snurge m.
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
@overture I'd love a slot for MIASMA, please! ^^
@overture I'd love a slot for MIASMA, please! ^^
Grim
They/He, 25+
FR+3
Lore Hatchery
Graphics Shop
Wishlist
QOsn8Q8.png
@Griminal added, thank you!!
@Griminal added, thank you!!
D03a4pf.png
^
^
D03a4pf.png
@overture Hey there! Are you still planning on printing That's My Man (sandsurge M)? I noticed it's not on the front page anymore ^^; I know there wasn't much interest for it, so I'd be happy to sponsor a blueprint for it (plus the skin price ofc)! I just love the skin so much and would love to let it see the light of day ;u;
@overture Hey there! Are you still planning on printing That's My Man (sandsurge M)? I noticed it's not on the front page anymore ^^; I know there wasn't much interest for it, so I'd be happy to sponsor a blueprint for it (plus the skin price ofc)! I just love the skin so much and would love to let it see the light of day ;u;
UkYzoEc.png CiQLeZ0.png

she/her
FR time+3

tumblr_inline_nyp050hXwR1r9cp7v_75sq.png
D03a4pf.png
@overture Oh yay, I'm so glad! Would you prefer if I PMed you or CRed you the funds? Just let me know the total and I'll get that to you ^^
@overture Oh yay, I'm so glad! Would you prefer if I PMed you or CRed you the funds? Just let me know the total and I'll get that to you ^^
UkYzoEc.png CiQLeZ0.png

she/her
FR time+3

tumblr_inline_nyp050hXwR1r9cp7v_75sq.png
D03a4pf.png
Hello! Can I place an order of Deus Culpa in treasure?
Hello! Can I place an order of Deus Culpa in treasure?
bL3QrMq.png
@KayOkay24 absolutely!! marked you down :)

@Solarpunk @Bantymom @Booleano @MusicalMaladies @MangoTangoMagpie @ProudMomof1 @KayOkay24 (t)

we now have enough preorders to send off DEUS CULPA to print, so please send in your preorder money :D
@KayOkay24 absolutely!! marked you down :)

@Solarpunk @Bantymom @Booleano @MusicalMaladies @MangoTangoMagpie @ProudMomof1 @KayOkay24 (t)

we now have enough preorders to send off DEUS CULPA to print, so please send in your preorder money :D
D03a4pf.png
@overture slot for imperium please
@overture slot for imperium please
cNz5XQO.png6AhhAgw.pngFNBT6DZ.pngyqdLLUN.gifaTJN4EM.png3C8hqWs.pngjCCBXJs.png
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12