Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | What inspired your broadcast message?
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 18 19
When I first started playing FR, I had one irl friend who introduced me to it. I knew nobody else, and we had a falling out. So I was really lonely but I played by myself. I wouldn't really talk in forums and whatnot, but I slowly started to get comfortable sharing my dragons and attempting to make conversation in FRD and forum games, and.. well, so many users would send me compliments, or random wishlist gifts for no reason! They'd compliment my lair and send me messages or CRs with gifted items, especially around the holidays and I was just so awed with the kindness and helpful community that I wanted to encourage others to do the same!

I adore sending out gifts and seeing the responses :) Everyone is so nice! And so I've had this broadcast message for pretty much my entire time on FR and when I'm feeling down, I just remember.

Throw kindness around like confetti.
When I first started playing FR, I had one irl friend who introduced me to it. I knew nobody else, and we had a falling out. So I was really lonely but I played by myself. I wouldn't really talk in forums and whatnot, but I slowly started to get comfortable sharing my dragons and attempting to make conversation in FRD and forum games, and.. well, so many users would send me compliments, or random wishlist gifts for no reason! They'd compliment my lair and send me messages or CRs with gifted items, especially around the holidays and I was just so awed with the kindness and helpful community that I wanted to encourage others to do the same!

I adore sending out gifts and seeing the responses :) Everyone is so nice! And so I've had this broadcast message for pretty much my entire time on FR and when I'm feeling down, I just remember.

Throw kindness around like confetti.
Cloud - She/Her
5hF3FGk.png
ytkEBod.png
kHBaXec.png
qGabqd5.png
tumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o1_75sq.gif gVI5OAO.pngLGvol4P.png
qJFAY9h.pngjoJXsVi.png
i saw a youtube comment trying to represent vocables in a song and laughed so hard
i saw a youtube comment trying to represent vocables in a song and laughed so hard
J9GEzlP.png

marketplace/mp
he/she
art ^ skins ^ buying fod nests
funny tumblr post about lego man being attacked
funny tumblr post about lego man being attacked
wofr_by_epicdragon99-da5ra91.png
I keep forgetting it's a thing you can do
I keep forgetting it's a thing you can do
WQA384m.png
6OezIjj.png
FObX7rS.png
tumblr_inline_nmt8qz1fBg1tp0s8u_75sq.gif
freakin it nothing style
freakin it nothing style
tumblr_inline_n6kdvqWTSp1qlye38.gif 1UI2JZj.gif i'm ein
fr +3
my artshop
warcraft dweeb
she/her
I am perpetually broke....
I am perpetually broke....
WIMBY100.png

Mine is a line from Further On (Up the Road); I've always liked the song and it fits my lore.
Mine is a line from Further On (Up the Road); I've always liked the song and it fits my lore.
5mDnfD3.png
Do you know of "alara'shinu," druid? It means finding beauty in imperfection. Those who live by this philosophy understand the transience of nature, accept the cycle of life and death, and derive joy from this truth.
To understand nature is to understand the great cycle of all things. A blooming flower will someday return to the earth to fuel new seeds. The sun sets each day, to rise again and give new life. Our order is dedicated to understanding and preserving the continuation of this pattern.

i love night elves
Do you know of "alara'shinu," druid? It means finding beauty in imperfection. Those who live by this philosophy understand the transience of nature, accept the cycle of life and death, and derive joy from this truth.
To understand nature is to understand the great cycle of all things. A blooming flower will someday return to the earth to fuel new seeds. The sun sets each day, to rise again and give new life. Our order is dedicated to understanding and preserving the continuation of this pattern.

i love night elves
LVVfHp2.png | FR+3
| elune adore
| wishlist
| adopts
86128068.pngw7Yv8Mj.png
jharaih flight of the crows lyricf
jharaih flight of the crows lyricf
TeMkEVX.png
GPbVPRP.png Shamura
1OX9mEs.gif any pronouns
1OX9mEs.gif FR time +0
1OX9mEs.gif Abe love ♥
1OX9mEs.gifAvatar dragon
sqaur.png FxIG1mZ.gif For DRS: I have more dragons in the hibden
1OX9mEs.gif For IKTR: my fandragons are here
1OX9mEs.gif Robots are peak character design
1OX9mEs.gif goatlings
1OX9mEs.gif Play ISAT pleaaaase
My broadcast message is due to my love of Glademom but also my adoration of the creepy / morally questionable / spookiness of Plague
My broadcast message is due to my love of Glademom but also my adoration of the creepy / morally questionable / spookiness of Plague
DD-left-20240209193054.pngAbout-me-Lmid-20240209193045.pngWishlist-Rmid-20240209193036.pngSale-Right-20240209192751.png
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 18 19