Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | your new lair generator
1 2 ... 20 21 22 23 24 ... 31 32
[item=Sear] [item=Leon Mask] [item=Mammophant Snout] [item=Sunsetspeaker's Arctic Bags] [item=Bamboo Tea Cups] Fire themed dragons who love to explore the cold and drink tea!
Sear Leon Mask Mammophant Snout Sunsetspeaker's Arctic Bags Bamboo Tea Cups

Fire themed dragons who love to explore the cold and drink tea!
[img alt="A black and white penguin waddling back an forth on top of the forum post."]https://64.media.tumblr.com/765c9abd2035005cdeac9f171180f8df/tumblr_n9jundzMHn1sh2doyo1_540.gif[/img] [color=412924][size=4][font=cambria]Interestin' ,,, this could be about gryphons or skydancers who practice healing magic and use bows and arrows as weapons - bonewood grows in rainforests so am guessin' that's where they'd likely live [emoji=ivy leaf size=1] [center][item=Moondust Starsilk Scarf][item=Chestnut Feathered Wings][item=Archer's Quiver][item=Bonewood Log][item=Gentle Healer's Trail] [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/scry?sdid=4222770&skin=0&apparel=21839,30036,30041,23735,30039,23736,23737,23739,5157&xt=dressing.png[/img][/center]
A black and white penguin waddling back an forth on top of the forum post.
Interestin' ,,, this could be about gryphons or skydancers who practice healing magic and use bows and arrows as weapons - bonewood grows in rainforests so am guessin' that's where they'd likely live

Moondust Starsilk Scarf Chestnut Feathered Wings Archer's Quiver Bonewood Log Gentle Healer's Trail

scry?sdid=4222770&skin=0&apparel=21839,30036,30041,23735,30039,23736,23737,23739,5157&xt=dressing.png

UDy41Fx.png
[item=Empathetic Regeneration] [item=Camouflaged Cocoon] [item=Dayjar] [item=Segmented Murkmire Gauntlets] [item=Apatite] I don't really do lair 'themes' but this is a cute lil' collection of items, I dig it !
Empathetic Regeneration Camouflaged Cocoon Dayjar Segmented Murkmire Gauntlets Apatite

I don't really do lair 'themes' but this is a cute lil' collection of items, I dig it !
tumblr_inline_pawby3qPs91rbjkvp_540.png
[item=gliding ant][item=hopping mouse][item=vial of mysterious toxin][item=old tin pot][item=cliffside milkweed] Okayyy... Crim, what are you trying to tell me?! This is really quite fodder-based. Apparently, I have a clan that is obsessed with food, really bad at cooking, and doesn't know the difference between seasonings and poison (or likes to get rid of unwanted guests in a rather permanent manner). Also, we we are dealing with a permanent seafood-crisis since Auraboas appeared on the scene. Not exactly the lair theme I was going for, lol.
Gliding Ant Hopping Mouse Vial of Mysterious Toxin Old Tin Pot Cliffside Milkweed
Okayyy... Crim, what are you trying to tell me?!

This is really quite fodder-based. Apparently, I have a clan that is obsessed with food, really bad at cooking, and doesn't know the difference between seasonings and poison (or likes to get rid of unwanted guests in a rather permanent manner). Also, we we are dealing with a permanent seafood-crisis since Auraboas appeared on the scene.

Not exactly the lair theme I was going for, lol.
[center][item=charged might fragment][item=amphibious wing][item=borer scrapmetal][item=catfish leg][item=envenom] interesting! seems to me like a industrial coastal town on the outskirts of the shifting expanse. like those villages that are built on stilts over the water!
Charged Might Fragment Amphibious Wing Borer Scrapmetal Catfish Leg Envenom

interesting! seems to me like a industrial coastal town on the outskirts of the shifting expanse. like those villages that are built on stilts over the water!
vintagefawn.png
[item=Ward][item=Ambush][item=Oat Cuttings][item=Ruby Starsilk Cloak][item=Umbral Yarn] Clearly someone is planning to assault a poor Umbral Wolf from a hiding place among those oats.
Ward Ambush Oat Cuttings Ruby Starsilk Cloak Umbral Yarn

Clearly someone is planning to assault a poor Umbral Wolf from a hiding place among those oats.
SFixrnH.pngIeBhKII.png Tf2WhDq.pngnJ9aapY.png
[item=Spring Carousel Sandal] [item=Twilight Rose Thorn Wing Tangle] [item=Spoiled Landscape] [item=Scary Storybook] [item=Nightsky Fuiran Hide] Hmmm, a fairy tale kingdom... maybe a bit gothic in nature? Located in the Tangled Wood~
Spring Carousel Sandal Twilight Rose Thorn Wing Tangle Spoiled Landscape Scary Storybook Nightsky Fuiran Hide

Hmmm, a fairy tale kingdom... maybe a bit gothic in nature? Located in the Tangled Wood~
Back again for more Crim-generated lore! This feels more cohesive than my last try, I'm thinking a Nature dragon (with skink primary) in green and yellow tones, maybe a warrior too. [item=Green-throated Skink][item=Grove Fern][item=Fungal Garden][item=Sunshine Stinger][item=Irradiated Scratch]
Back again for more Crim-generated lore! This feels more cohesive than my last try, I'm thinking a Nature dragon (with skink primary) in green and yellow tones, maybe a warrior too.

Green-throated Skink Grove Fern Fungal Garden Sunshine Stinger Irradiated Scratch
tumblr_oq0fvjYAkZ1uwmeyso3_500.png
[center][item=Corroded Iron Nugget][item=Blackworm][item=Intricate Weaving][item=Demise of the Big Game Hunter][item=Black Witch][/center] Hm. this is certainly a theme, lol. Something intricate and earthy with a touch of fire and magic, perhaps? possibly with a lot of spirals and boas?
Corroded Iron Nugget Blackworm Intricate Weaving Demise of the Big Game Hunter Black Witch
Hm. this is certainly a theme, lol. Something intricate and earthy with a touch of fire and magic, perhaps? possibly with a lot of spirals and boas?
He/they
Agender/ace/bi
Social anxiety + autism
massive nerd
Dragcave
Final Outpost
Pokefarm
Free L23 cauldron rental
Wishlist
Fandragon list
Pings Ok!
Link to art shop! currently on hiatus ?fLd3y=platform.png
[center][item=perplexing correspondence][item=trampled drygrass][item=sharpened scythe][item=etched tusk][item=lizardscale cloth][/center] i love this and this is fairly accurate lol... haunted ancient ruins
Perplexing Correspondence Trampled Drygrass Sharpened Scythe Etched Tusk Lizardscale Cloth

i love this and this is fairly accurate lol... haunted ancient ruins
nC079FU.gif
FObX7rS.png
TO5f5vS.png
QUIpVFE.png
Al1BEGR.png
b1d9d7038ed5f6df160810683bbdaaad19236e65.png
1 2 ... 20 21 22 23 24 ... 31 32