Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Post Your Current Thought
which one of you decided to evolve today
which one of you decided to evolve today
4e90a04d31d3bcae9b4e5f8a5116f8a244da4bec.png
La5fu.gif4np8t.gifj3nX1.gif5puqJ.gifUgVAI.gifr4ove.gifCdvAN1.pngyhQ281.pngeqreO1.png3RxWo1.png3Wzsn1.pngqtefN1.png
d971ff4fb5409d1fb0212bbaea2b9cd73d65cd84.png
thanks, dad, for stressing me out with your completely unnecessary paranoia
thanks, dad, for stressing me out with your completely unnecessary paranoia
BLACK LIVES MATTER (Contains ways to help even if you can't donate/attend a protest!)| More ways to help | Free charity sites

IIQudw5.png
[quote name="arawoods" date="2024-01-21 12:14:28" ] I've decided to start going to Creative Corner and just complimenting random people's threads. because most of them are so empty and that's so sad :( I was wondering why nobody was looking at my stuff but turns out that's just normal so I decided to start putting out into that forum what I want to see for myself! [/quote] [i]We need more wholesome people like this[/i] eee <3
arawoods wrote on 2024-01-21 12:14:28:
I've decided to start going to Creative Corner and just complimenting random people's threads. because most of them are so empty and that's so sad :( I was wondering why nobody was looking at my stuff but turns out that's just normal so I decided to start putting out into that forum what I want to see for myself!

We need more wholesome people like this eee <3
IMG-3747.png
x
fBOw4m5.png S E C T O N I A fBOw4m5.png
o or secti // she/they - FR +3 - ping friendly
shortened-top.png
“In one of the stars I shall be living.
In one of them I shall be laughing.
And so it will be as if all the stars
were laughing, when you look
at the sky at night.”

shortened-bottom.png
haven't played this game since, like, august, and the auraboa might be my new favorite species???????????????????
haven't played this game since, like, august, and the auraboa might be my new favorite species???????????????????
tn0RSo5.png opMOYhY.png 5iXiC8z.png
my spotify begging me to play literally anything other than Green Day:
my spotify begging me to play literally anything other than Green Day:
wishlist
he/kit
xenogender
trans
transmasc

arospec
rosboy
gay
ace

catgender
Adorable Arcane Hatchery! you should listen to them... NOW!!! Coatl Swirls!
I'm so anxious about Tuesday. If only I could skip forward in time to Tuesday evening lol.

I feel like a pretzel because I'm tied in knots.
I'm so anxious about Tuesday. If only I could skip forward in time to Tuesday evening lol.

I feel like a pretzel because I'm tied in knots.
marina_small_by_wesleart_by_bombswan-db2x2ss.png
THEY’RE RELATED- WHAT-
THEY’RE RELATED- WHAT-
2afaf5c7a881f3ab7789c19cb50b27258701a37b.gifRisk - It/They - Please Ping2afaf5c7a881f3ab7789c19cb50b27258701a37b.gif

Hi welcome to chillis
i love my cat
i love my cat
KNiDL_Star_Rod_sprite.png 7nrEOpT.png
bYt72YT.png
Zn1clbn.png
9vwqdfK.png
tyEuRXe.png
9R2Unq1.png
CeZAyqc.png
lA1sWNh.png
Collector of gen 1 aethers, imperial enjoyer, old dragon admirer, sprite/nymph adorer
KNiDL_Star_Rod_icon.png
I MISS MY LITTLE BOOGER I HAVE TO WAIT TILL TOMORROW TO SEE HIM :(
BOOGERBOOGERBOOGERBOOGERBOOGERBOOGERBOOGERBOOGERBOOGERBOOGERBOOGERBOOGERBOOGERBOOGERBOOGERBOOGERBOOGERBOOGERBOOGERBOOGERBOOGERBOOGERBOOGERBOOGERBOOGERBOOGERBOOGERBOOGERBOOGERBOOGERBOOGERBOOGERBOOGERBOOGERBOOGERBOOGERBOOGERBOOGERBOOGERBOOGERBOOGERBOOGERBOOGERBOOGERBOOGERBOOGERBOOGERBOOGERBOOGERBOOGERBOOGERBOOGERBOOGERBOOGERBOOGERBOOGER
I MISS MY LITTLE BOOGER I HAVE TO WAIT TILL TOMORROW TO SEE HIM :(
BOOGERBOOGERBOOGERBOOGERBOOGERBOOGERBOOGERBOOGERBOOGERBOOGERBOOGERBOOGERBOOGERBOOGERBOOGERBOOGERBOOGERBOOGERBOOGERBOOGERBOOGERBOOGERBOOGERBOOGERBOOGERBOOGERBOOGERBOOGERBOOGERBOOGERBOOGERBOOGERBOOGERBOOGERBOOGERBOOGERBOOGERBOOGERBOOGERBOOGERBOOGERBOOGERBOOGERBOOGERBOOGERBOOGERBOOGERBOOGERBOOGERBOOGERBOOGERBOOGERBOOGERBOOGERBOOGERBOOGER
wishlist
he/kit
xenogender
trans
transmasc

arospec
rosboy
gay
ace

catgender
Adorable Arcane Hatchery! you should listen to them... NOW!!! Coatl Swirls!
Hmm thinking of changing my username...
Hmm thinking of changing my username...
tumblr_inline_mjvop8mMef1qz4rgp.gif tumblr_md2y0qnWDS1qk1or3.gif