Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Post Your Current Thought
the atla trailer looks so good! hype!
trans guy (transgender flag)
nonbinary (nonbinary flag)
he/they pronouns (demiboy flag)
gay (blue-green mlm/nblm flag)
asexual (asexual flag)
system host (system pride flag)
x

x a clear bottle is decorated with a black falcon feather and a red plague flight charm tied to its cork. inside the bottle are a scrap of red fabric, a chunk of black obsidian, and a floating skull.

x nonbinary flaggay mlm/nblm flagasexual flag
i finally completed my set of spyro fandragons !!!
i finally completed my set of spyro fandragons !!!
I'm so motivated and not at the same time
I'm so motivated and not at the same time
sincerely, june (i use she/they pronouns!)it's a cow skating
[quote name="ravenleap" date="2024-01-23 07:42:35" ] Me: I will not hyperfixate on this character Also me: *boops him with the hurt/comfort stick* [/quote] @ravenleap Why stop at simply booping the blorbo with the hurt/comfort stick when you can whack it like a pinata ;) [quote name="SpiritOfArcadia" date="2024-01-23 09:57:46" ] the atla trailer looks so good! hype! [/quote] @SpiritOfAcadia It really does! Some friends and I are excited to give it a try!
ravenleap wrote on 2024-01-23 07:42:35:
Me: I will not hyperfixate on this character
Also me: *boops him with the hurt/comfort stick*

@ravenleap Why stop at simply booping the blorbo with the hurt/comfort stick when you can whack it like a pinata ;)
SpiritOfArcadia wrote on 2024-01-23 09:57:46:

@SpiritOfAcadia It really does! Some friends and I are excited to give it a try!
Tundra with the words 'Love is the Brightest Light'
Volunteer Moderator :If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation, please feel free to use the Contact Us form.
The builder does not deserve a single thing that they were put through
The builder does not deserve a single thing that they were put through
IMG-3747.png
x
fBOw4m5.png S E C T O N I A fBOw4m5.png
o or secti // she/they - FR +3 - ping friendly
shortened-top.png
“In one of the stars I shall be living.
In one of them I shall be laughing.
And so it will be as if all the stars
were laughing, when you look
at the sky at night.”

shortened-bottom.png
i'm wondering if anyone else has the problem i'm having with my drawing tablet and windows 11...

when i use it, if i lift the pen from the tablet it acts like it's still there a little. so i say i make a line, i lift up when i'm done with the line and it curves at the end of the line. my pen isn't on the tablet anymore!! why do you still make lines??

it's been doing this for a long time, and i can't tell if it's a windows 11 thing or if it's with my tablet or what. :( it's so hard and stressful to draw, and i have soooo many ideas. aaaaaagh ;;
i'm wondering if anyone else has the problem i'm having with my drawing tablet and windows 11...

when i use it, if i lift the pen from the tablet it acts like it's still there a little. so i say i make a line, i lift up when i'm done with the line and it curves at the end of the line. my pen isn't on the tablet anymore!! why do you still make lines??

it's been doing this for a long time, and i can't tell if it's a windows 11 thing or if it's with my tablet or what. :( it's so hard and stressful to draw, and i have soooo many ideas. aaaaaagh ;;
tumblr_inline_pafumapXAW1r16a5d_540.png tumblr_paeahswwr21r45983o8_100.png
i really wanna make popcorn and keep watching this review, but i also wanna continue mario rpg. surely its fine to not pay as much attention to the story in that game right
i really wanna make popcorn and keep watching this review, but i also wanna continue mario rpg. surely its fine to not pay as much attention to the story in that game right
FR + 0 - pls click them! ->1ylpk1.pngvKOcx1.pnguCgqc1.pngunknown.png
i wanna sleep, but it so hekin wimdy...
i wanna sleep, but it so hekin wimdy...
bgGXGPE.png
LGvol4P.png
G8AyR6r.png
AaYNmEX.png
SYiQlxK.png
ZcE4a9h.png

wip sig pls bear with i'm new to this stuff
Is the backrooms a copyright thing?
Is the backrooms a copyright thing?