Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | What if the deities got new art?
1 2 3 4
I would love love love to see some art revamps! And after having seen the way new life was breathed into art for NPCs without drastically changing them, I truly don't think we have anything to worry about if/when the team does decide to redraw the deities.

Although tbh it would be nice to see some quality of life tweaks to the designs here and there. As cool as the Icewarden's look is, I do feel like his 'fluff' could be integrated a little more... organically? Convincingly? And some subtle general tweaks that harken back to the gods' respective breeds might be nice too.
I would love love love to see some art revamps! And after having seen the way new life was breathed into art for NPCs without drastically changing them, I truly don't think we have anything to worry about if/when the team does decide to redraw the deities.

Although tbh it would be nice to see some quality of life tweaks to the designs here and there. As cool as the Icewarden's look is, I do feel like his 'fluff' could be integrated a little more... organically? Convincingly? And some subtle general tweaks that harken back to the gods' respective breeds might be nice too.
JrBnUx0.pngq9GXCbk.pngsTpMZa9.png
I wouldn't mind them redrawing the deities. Ideally, I don't think they should get any major design changes, just some redraws to match the current site art a little better (like what was done with the NPCs).
I wouldn't mind them redrawing the deities. Ideally, I don't think they should get any major design changes, just some redraws to match the current site art a little better (like what was done with the NPCs).
Tobias | He/Him | Fiesta de Muertos and The Flying Trapeze (100 hatchling challenges)
Regarding forum games, please only select dragons who have familiars - those are the permanent residents of my lair. Feel free to look through the hibernal den, too
Art revamp? Sure. Design changes? No! Leave Plaguemom and her green-ness alone :'(
Art revamp? Sure. Design changes? No! Leave Plaguemom and her green-ness alone :'(
2bgI4Xg.gifmxenhns.gifrmmbLQR.gif
I'd love to see them get new art, I wouldn't care at all if they got completely overhauled honestly I'd be really excited ^^
I'd love to see them get new art, I wouldn't care at all if they got completely overhauled honestly I'd be really excited ^^
__________________69065274.png FObX7rS.png
z3FSuck.png
rix3ppo.png
co3WWXY.png
lAvpyOQ.png
69065273.png
art quality improvement - sure
new art design - no thanks!!
i think it would honestly be weird seeing deities any other way now i've spent so much time trying to draw them...
art quality improvement - sure
new art design - no thanks!!
i think it would honestly be weird seeing deities any other way now i've spent so much time trying to draw them...
bdf66c95b2655a09e791f4fe39cb22ecd2a2ad6e.png
I'd love to see them get new art! But it would be weird if they got a design overhaul, given how prominent the current designs are.
I'd love to see them get new art! But it would be weird if they got a design overhaul, given how prominent the current designs are.
mapleshaiku_siggy.png
i'd like new arts with old designs, but also i think while some deities are pretty fine with their existing design, some of them just don't aged so well, like looking too simple or something like this, like earthshaker, gladekeeper and, yeah, i'm sorry flamemom you're too
i'd like new arts with old designs, but also i think while some deities are pretty fine with their existing design, some of them just don't aged so well, like looking too simple or something like this, like earthshaker, gladekeeper and, yeah, i'm sorry flamemom you're too
5hF3FGk.png
FObX7rS.png
SYYY2E5.png
DxCICZ1.png
WANTED:
accent lava born
9170.png
No thank you. I watched livestreams of the art being created. I am attached to them.
No thank you. I watched livestreams of the art being created. I am attached to them.
  • Tender/Vulture
  • FR+3
  • She/They
  • Actual Turkey Vulture
XxqDwGq.png
SWAMP BIOME PLAGUE 4 LYFE, BABEY!!!
[quote name="BarracudaCultist" date="2024-01-21 05:16:21" ] Art revamp? Sure. Design changes? No! Leave Plaguemom and her green-ness alone :'( [/quote] AGREED.
BarracudaCultist wrote on 2024-01-21 05:16:21:
AGREED.
  • Tender/Vulture
  • FR+3
  • She/They
  • Actual Turkey Vulture
XxqDwGq.png
SWAMP BIOME PLAGUE 4 LYFE, BABEY!!!
Some art revamps would be good especially to tundras and stuff; a lot of newer users are turned off from the breed because of the crunchy goofy art
Some art revamps would be good especially to tundras and stuff; a lot of newer users are turned off from the breed because of the crunchy goofy art
62a28eab19423fd06c81c0b57758ea57b3848a75.png
42d22711d27254841bd07f96db6eb09fe438054c.png
1 2 3 4