Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | sil's shop | dusthide f 19/4
1 2 ... 123 124 125 126 127 ... 135 136
Hi! The runs you have signed up for have enough participants to print. Dems will be collecting prepayments and sending out PA's on my behalf. Please send payment to dems via private message! Thank you!

(Also I'm sorry if you get pinged for this multiple times, there's no way of tracking who I've pinged already, but I do try to leave out ppl who are marked as paid)

runs: dusty 14-15, goth 9-10, sunny 10, wild 18-19

@wonderswan @wonderswan @Pistis (t) @Colorway @Uniformshark @FriedRhys @Maybells @Opheliae @Grain @sabyrin @Trinkets @chuchuana @Korppipoika @Panarow @SleepyTomato @terraclae @Shalott @Wars @Katalist @DeviBrigard @Harmonywish @DrakeSpino @Suu @virtue @chuchuana @Wars @Shrimpedcats @Shalott @Stellori @Raeliana @coyoteking @Azrail @ufology @Harmonywish @Frostbite1370 @TealAnomaly @Vrtra @Grain @seepratintti @Trinkets @chuchuana @Anduins @Anduins @Wars @Shalott @Azrail @Archival @ufology @Amorah @Harmonywish @IllusiveFox @Lino (t) @Colorway @Grain @sabyrin @Trinkets @chuchuana @Korppipoika @terraclae @Wars @Katalist @Neutron @Prey @arsenopyrite (t)
Hi! The runs you have signed up for have enough participants to print. Dems will be collecting prepayments and sending out PA's on my behalf. Please send payment to dems via private message! Thank you!

(Also I'm sorry if you get pinged for this multiple times, there's no way of tracking who I've pinged already, but I do try to leave out ppl who are marked as paid)

runs: dusty 14-15, goth 9-10, sunny 10, wild 18-19

@wonderswan @wonderswan @Pistis (t) @Colorway @Uniformshark @FriedRhys @Maybells @Opheliae @Grain @sabyrin @Trinkets @chuchuana @Korppipoika @Panarow @SleepyTomato @terraclae @Shalott @Wars @Katalist @DeviBrigard @Harmonywish @DrakeSpino @Suu @virtue @chuchuana @Wars @Shrimpedcats @Shalott @Stellori @Raeliana @coyoteking @Azrail @ufology @Harmonywish @Frostbite1370 @TealAnomaly @Vrtra @Grain @seepratintti @Trinkets @chuchuana @Anduins @Anduins @Wars @Shalott @Azrail @Archival @ufology @Amorah @Harmonywish @IllusiveFox @Lino (t) @Colorway @Grain @sabyrin @Trinkets @chuchuana @Korppipoika @terraclae @Wars @Katalist @Neutron @Prey @arsenopyrite (t)

• frt +10
skins/accents
................................................................ olya%20pixel.png
I just got my copy of Farewell to Arms and it completes Catrin so perfectly! [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/91003619][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/910037/91003619_350.png[/img][/url]
I just got my copy of Farewell to Arms and it completes Catrin so perfectly!

91003619_350.png
oeurJSN.png
Payment sent! Thank you so much! ^3^
Payment sent! Thank you so much! ^3^
I miss lots of pings for misspelling, please check yours when pinging me..! He/Him
10hours ahead of FRtime| My art tag in Tumblr | Get your own commission! |Dragons for sale | WISHLIST
hi there!! can i get a slot for dusty, sunny and wild sheep if theyre still open for preorders? thank you ;v;

dw im an idiot, managed to put my names on the sheet :)
hi there!! can i get a slot for dusty, sunny and wild sheep if theyre still open for preorders? thank you ;v;

dw im an idiot, managed to put my names on the sheet :)
tumblr_inline_ot7n31p9oq1soemy4_540.png

- +8 fr time
forgot to say but might as well—sent my payment! This is my first time going through the process of buying an UMA by myself, and I love how easy everything is + the beautiful skins! Can't wait to put Dusty Sheep on a dragon >:)
forgot to say but might as well—sent my payment! This is my first time going through the process of buying an UMA by myself, and I love how easy everything is + the beautiful skins! Can't wait to put Dusty Sheep on a dragon >:)
8GgdVkW.png
jv7C6g3.png
h5ct4ZF.png
E5fWRUt.png
XbjATWE.png
5hF3FGk.png
zjJ1agu.png pfsNEft.png
Purchase an Aztec inspired-boggy adopt! nYNcLTN.png
Signed up for Sunny and Dusty <3
Signed up for Sunny and Dusty <3
YycIlt9.png
Just confirming I had sent prepayment, thanks! :) So excited for these
Just confirming I had sent prepayment, thanks! :) So excited for these
CCFamjB.png
aC86tUH.pngNOP5viO.pngUU9vIu2.png
may i have a slot for dusty sheep!
may i have a slot for dusty sheep!
could i get a slot for dusty sheep :-)
could i get a slot for dusty sheep :-)
@Ghiblisaurus @souls
added you both!
@Ghiblisaurus @souls
added you both!

• frt +10
skins/accents
................................................................ olya%20pixel.png
1 2 ... 123 124 125 126 127 ... 135 136