Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | your new lair generator
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 ... 31 32
Lemme try [item= White Rook] [item= Translucent Fins] [item= Bilworper Pinion] [item= Ash Twigs] [item= Amber Algae] There's a tower on the seaside, mainly inhabited by a guild of artists. However, their supply of wood was cut short- and it's thanks algae trapping them in their tower or uh... something. I wanna do this again it's fun :D
Lemme try

White Rook Translucent Fins Bilworper Pinion Ash Twigs Amber Algae

There's a tower on the seaside, mainly inhabited by a guild of artists. However, their supply of wood was cut short- and it's thanks algae trapping them in their tower or uh... something.

I wanna do this again it's fun :D
40d328c43be268b5d074dbc874b8ba24.jpg
[item=lost crown][item=aged tome][item=ominous-looking letter][item=Harrowing Vellum Missive][item=Onyx] HmmMM So something about a lost kingdom, an aged book (maybe with missing text), and Onyx...A dark gemstone? I cheated a bit and swapped a food item for the aged tome (one I got from an earlier generation), but overall I think this is very workable lore..
Lost Crown Aged Tome Ominous-Looking Letter Harrowing Vellum Missive Onyx

HmmMM So something about a lost kingdom, an aged book (maybe with missing text), and Onyx...A dark gemstone? I cheated a bit and swapped a food item for the aged tome (one I got from an earlier generation), but overall I think this is very workable lore..
[quote name="888" date="2024-01-19 09:45:49" ] [quote name="@Irithyll" date="2024-01-18 22:44:07" ] [item=Glasswing Rake][item=Advisor Waist Wrap][item=Patio Rose][item=sear][item=Clockwork Shield] OH GOD is it industrialization [/quote] this made me laugh out loud... sornieth Great Leap Forward let's go [/quote] yasss get us economymaxxing out here
888 wrote on 2024-01-19 09:45:49:
@Irithyll wrote on 2024-01-18 22:44:07:
Glasswing Rake Advisor Waist Wrap Patio Rose Sear Clockwork Shield

OH GOD is it industrialization

this made me laugh out loud... sornieth Great Leap Forward let's go

yasss get us economymaxxing out here
beacon of the radiant eye terarrium & iri | FR+2 | lightdom | imperial dragons #1 fan
badge hub & wishlist | art shop | avatar dragon
howdy folks. i like dogs, baking, cooking, illustration, and high-fantasy stuff! you can find me at your local renaissance faire dressed up as an elf, probably :)
[item=rusted iron pot][item=chrysoberyl][item=common minnow][item=stormcatcher scrap metal welding][item=unfinished painting] digging the abandoned industrial vibe! just slap a sepia filter over my lair and call it good [emoji=sandsurge tongue size=1]
Rusted Iron Pot Chrysoberyl Common Minnow Stormcatcher Scrap Metal Welding Unfinished Painting

digging the abandoned industrial vibe! just slap a sepia filter over my lair and call it good
formattingtextweeeeee any pronouns

Pgv53XB.png
rnKnsgE.png
J7D1quC.png
643gino.gif mjtJ868.png
Yw8EvNQ.png
4ogWlJU.png
KRcB6uC.png
FObX7rS.png
[item=Barkback Root][item=Dark Acuity Fragment][item=Morganite][item=Contaminated Featherback Pelt][item=Wolpertinger Hoodie] Idk what to make of this...?
Barkback Root Dark Acuity Fragment Morganite Contaminated Featherback Pelt Wolpertinger Hoodie

Idk what to make of this...?
Mammertee Plushie Mammertee Plushie Mammertee Plushie Mammertee Plushie Mammertee Plushie
[item=Cryptic Molding Runescrap] [item=Rusty Moth] [item=Leather Aviator Boots] [item=Light's Breath] [item=Muckbottom Shell] huh, interesting. it kind of gives me the impression of exploration and finding old pieces of the past buried in nature and new wildlife..
Cryptic Molding Runescrap Rusty Moth Leather Aviator Boots Light's Breath Muckbottom Shell

huh, interesting. it kind of gives me the impression of exploration and finding old pieces of the past buried in nature and new wildlife..
PiAyg8i.png signature.png lIuLTiR.png
ACOZFAh.png
hh5n4WA.png
xXXQ8Kz.png
YMPbu9R.png
aroace_small.png
[item=lump of clay][item=meadow spare tea][item=blue-footed gull][item=glossy frills][item=fiery might fragment] I was really hoping RNG was gonna keep the theme going with the first three because it would have been funny to have the same lore I have be reiterated
Lump of Clay Meadow Spare Tea Blue-footed Gull Glossy Frills Fiery Might Fragment

I was really hoping RNG was gonna keep the theme going with the first three because it would have been funny to have the same lore I have be reiterated
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
[item=Quickly-Written Warning] [item=Wing Bones] [item=Engaging Still Life][item=Shimmering Cloth] [item=Hank of Emu Fiber] hm...
Quickly-Written Warning Wing Bones Engaging Still Life Shimmering Cloth Hank of Emu Fiber

hm...

finch | any/all | fr 3+
[item=Green Corycat][item=Giant Kelp][item=Germinating Garden Trousers][item=Serrated Pilco Shell][item=Watchful Viperpillar Segment] Reminds me of a natural fresh-water aquarium <3 Like the kind with pristine wrap-around glass and live plants, decorated with natural wood and stone and a dark substrate (not a plastic pebble to be seen~) Very few fishes so it's not overcrowded, maybe with a cleaner snail or two.
Green Corycat Giant Kelp Germinating Garden Trousers Serrated Pilco Shell Watchful Viperpillar Segment

Reminds me of a natural fresh-water aquarium <3 Like the kind with pristine wrap-around glass and live plants, decorated with natural wood and stone and a dark substrate (not a plastic pebble to be seen~) Very few fishes so it's not overcrowded, maybe with a cleaner snail or two.
__________________69065274.png FObX7rS.png
z3FSuck.png
rix3ppo.png
co3WWXY.png
lAvpyOQ.png
69065273.png
[center][item=black witch][item=armored scales][item=stone arrowhead][item=springfoot poult][item=redknee tarantula][/center] oranges and yellows make me think of the fire flight, also the nature of all these items has a hunting clan vibe of some sort. the fire hunters. [emoji=fire rune size=1][emoji=coliseum team size=1]
Black Witch Armored Scales Stone Arrowhead Springfoot Poult Redknee Tarantula

oranges and yellows make me think of the fire flight, also the nature of all these items has a hunting clan vibe of some sort. the fire hunters.
___
Lorie / gemini

FR+8

Tn4TEAZ.png
_
_

__ c6nYENf.png __ dcbbuos.png
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 ... 31 32