Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Why does it feel terrible?
1 2
I feel this. that's why I basically never expand my lair and just expand my hibden. but I'm almost out of hibden quests ;-;
I feel this. that's why I basically never expand my lair and just expand my hibden. but I'm almost out of hibden quests ;-;
Bubbly Buddy Razanei Lineage Project
Virtual Hibden
Breed Out the Ugly Challenge
its at the point where they're over a million treasure and i dread buying them ,,, they're so much other stuff i would rather be spending treasure on ):
its at the point where they're over a million treasure and i dread buying them ,,, they're so much other stuff i would rather be spending treasure on ):
space means everything to me yet i'm refusing to pay 120-whatever-kt for 5 extra slots

im gonna suffer as a lesser lair for a while ain't i
space means everything to me yet i'm refusing to pay 120-whatever-kt for 5 extra slots

im gonna suffer as a lesser lair for a while ain't i
ZcrsSbC.png
Feel that, I'm putting all my projects on pause to max out my lair and its in the millions. This is gonna take a while lol
Feel that, I'm putting all my projects on pause to max out my lair and its in the millions. This is gonna take a while lol
78315837_U8Ptr2f8Xr8bGaY.png
And why would they make 200 spaces an achievement?! My completionist tendencies will bankrupt me :(
And why would they make 200 spaces an achievement?! My completionist tendencies will bankrupt me :(
Mammertee Plushie Mammertee Plushie Mammertee Plushie Mammertee Plushie Mammertee Plushie
I'm 5 spots away from a fully expanded lair(I think)and...do I haaaaave to?
I'm 5 spots away from a fully expanded lair(I think)and...do I haaaaave to?
shatterstone_smol_by_banjoker-dciyd3s.png
1 2