Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Accent Trading Hub
1 2 ... 3455 3456 3457 3458 3459 ... 3512 3513
[center][b]Have:[/b] [skin=37583] [b]Want (for the above):[/b] [skin=37582] OR [skin=37584] OR [emoji=gem size=1] I will also take a look at other recolors that are not Vasmeer. [b]Also Want:[/b] [skin=25371] This is my current dream UMA. I am willing to offer 5KG to start and can most certainly go higher. Please PM me if you're willing to sell![/center]
Have:

Want (for the above):
OR OR
I will also take a look at other recolors that are not Vasmeer.

Also Want:

This is my current dream UMA. I am willing to offer 5KG to start and can most certainly go higher. Please PM me if you're willing to sell!
HAVE

Aberration:

Aether:

Banescale:

Bogsneak:

Coatl:

Fae:

Gaoler:

Guardian:

Imperial:

Ridgeback:

Skydancer:

Snapper:

Spiral:

Wildclaw:

WANT

Accents that play with polypore.
Accents/Skins that create scenes.
HAVE

Aberration:

Aether:

Banescale:

Bogsneak:

Coatl:

Fae:

Gaoler:

Guardian:

Imperial:

Ridgeback:

Skydancer:

Snapper:

Spiral:

Wildclaw:

WANT

Accents that play with polypore.
Accents/Skins that create scenes.
7cd42dd7c8525fd22d17b638a35917cbaa2819e3.gif wuxianbyrasaliina-small.png
@Mir

I'm not good at pricing skins, but I'm interested in getting a copy of;

Do you have a particular price in mind for it? Does somewhere in the ballpark of 2000g sound like a fair price? (sorry if that is a very low offer, I'm not involved in UMA's so I'm not sure how pricing works ^^")
@Mir

I'm not good at pricing skins, but I'm interested in getting a copy of;

Do you have a particular price in mind for it? Does somewhere in the ballpark of 2000g sound like a fair price? (sorry if that is a very low offer, I'm not involved in UMA's so I'm not sure how pricing works ^^")
seGmw74.jpg
@SecretSelkie
Hello, probably a long stretch since I don't have anything off of your wishlist but I am interested in these two skins you got

is there any chance any of these would interest you to trade?
@SecretSelkie
Hello, probably a long stretch since I don't have anything off of your wishlist but I am interested in these two skins you got

is there any chance any of these would interest you to trade?
art shop
free tiny dragon bases

Please ping me if you want me to notice your post for sure!
chenpi_sig.png
[b]Want:[/b] [skin=10127][skin=11582][skin=12413] [skin=11885][skin=26625][skin=7365] [b]Have:[/b] [skin=31042][skin=23894][skin=26624][skin=38568] (I may also decide to accept pure Gems for these) + [emoji=gem size=1] or Eggs, Offsite Currency / Pets (link in sig)
Want:

Have:

(I may also decide to accept pure Gems for these)

+ or Eggs, Offsite Currency / Pets (link in sig)
Buying Food UMAs
Have:

Want:
offers /

I'm mainly looking for trade offers for my second artist copy of black sheep (30 copies limited) but the others listed are ok to offer too.

For black sheep I'm only looking for limited skins/accents, preferably 30 copies or under as well. I don't really have any specific skins in mind other than my dream skin yi cun hui. I can add other skins/gems for it, or just buy it with pure gems if you are looking to sell. Please PM me with your offer!

(still looking for yi cun hui though and offers on other skins are welcome)
Have:

Want:
offers /

I'm mainly looking for trade offers for my second artist copy of black sheep (30 copies limited) but the others listed are ok to offer too.

For black sheep I'm only looking for limited skins/accents, preferably 30 copies or under as well. I don't really have any specific skins in mind other than my dream skin yi cun hui. I can add other skins/gems for it, or just buy it with pure gems if you are looking to sell. Please PM me with your offer!

(still looking for yi cun hui though and offers on other skins are welcome)

• frt +10
skins/accents
................................................................ olya%20pixel.png
@Silis
Hi, I'm interested in Black Sheep, and I can offer gems and 5- and 10-print customs below:

« « « » » »

With the last two, I am unsure about their print amounts.
I also would be happy to do a custom recolor/edit of almost all of my skins.

______ I also have pending custom
recolors in the queue, a mossy green
and an oilslick/antique recolors of this skin:
____ And a denim/copper recolor
of this skin (fitted for terracotta
fade and pinions):
@Silis
Hi, I'm interested in Black Sheep, and I can offer gems and 5- and 10-print customs below:

« « « » » »

With the last two, I am unsure about their print amounts.
I also would be happy to do a custom recolor/edit of almost all of my skins.

______ I also have pending custom
recolors in the queue, a mossy green
and an oilslick/antique recolors of this skin:
____ And a denim/copper recolor
of this skin (fitted for terracotta
fade and pinions):
..... image.png
-.-
-

FR+10 | She/It | 23

-.-
Tumblr Blog | Skin Shop
--
-.- 01.png
@silis hi, i'm entering the house after hydde (fashionably late LOL) but i'd also be interested in black sheep. i can offer any of these customs i currently own; they are mostly all 5-prints / none of them exceed 10-prints from my knowledge:

@silis hi, i'm entering the house after hydde (fashionably late LOL) but i'd also be interested in black sheep. i can offer any of these customs i currently own; they are mostly all 5-prints / none of them exceed 10-prints from my knowledge:

yRHzmiz.png
@weevil
thank you weevil for the offer! needles / pins is especially tempting, but I'm afraid hydde's offer is too tempting to pass on ;v;

@hydde
thanks for offering hydde! your skins are one of my favourites so I'd be happy to take your offer for the custom recolor (if I can think of an idea for it). If not I'm also very interested in Glare of Autumn and the antique recolor! I'll dm you once I've figured out what I want to do! ^^
@weevil
thank you weevil for the offer! needles / pins is especially tempting, but I'm afraid hydde's offer is too tempting to pass on ;v;

@hydde
thanks for offering hydde! your skins are one of my favourites so I'd be happy to take your offer for the custom recolor (if I can think of an idea for it). If not I'm also very interested in Glare of Autumn and the antique recolor! I'll dm you once I've figured out what I want to do! ^^

• frt +10
skins/accents
................................................................ olya%20pixel.png
@Silis
Fantastic, thank you so much! Feel free to reach out via discord as well :>
@Silis
Fantastic, thank you so much! Feel free to reach out via discord as well :>
..... image.png
-.-
-

FR+10 | She/It | 23

-.-
Tumblr Blog | Skin Shop
--
-.- 01.png