Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Your “Toxic” Player Trait
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 22 23
- In all my years of being on Flight Rising, I've never fully read the lore out of sheer laziness. But, I like to think I still function decently without knowing the full story.

- I hoard-sell instead of giving other players a chance to snag useful items.

- I am very biased to my flight and my lair is 99% Fire dragons. (The 1% being a Lightning ambassador a dear friend gifted me that I just can't make myself get rid of.)

- I coat dragons in full matching sets instead of mixing and matching to create interesting outfits.
- In all my years of being on Flight Rising, I've never fully read the lore out of sheer laziness. But, I like to think I still function decently without knowing the full story.

- I hoard-sell instead of giving other players a chance to snag useful items.

- I am very biased to my flight and my lair is 99% Fire dragons. (The 1% being a Lightning ambassador a dear friend gifted me that I just can't make myself get rid of.)

- I coat dragons in full matching sets instead of mixing and matching to create interesting outfits.
9iqeDz7.png
*side-eyes my permababy tab*
i scrape and save up gems for my 100+ planned gene/dress projects and blow them all on permababies and eternal youth scrolls.
*side-eyes my permababy tab*
i scrape and save up gems for my 100+ planned gene/dress projects and blow them all on permababies and eternal youth scrolls.

BT1N47G.png
UIuKM01.png
J7D1quC.png
LksiQRL.png

MUYNhfy.png
asSdZDf.png
kCHWEjf.png
Tbh, idk if I'm doing this right since I feel like "toxic" is more aligned toward "something you do to intentionally cause drama", like trolling, starting arguments over every little thing, or just being simply a Negative Nancy all the time. But y'know...I tried? And I tried to stay respectful, so apologies for anything I said wrongly. ;o;

1: Scenario basically goes like this...
People: Dragons dragons dragons dragons.

Me: What's a dragon? *laughs in OC and fandom AU lair (may or may not be a self-made term; I genuinely don't know if anyone else came up with this term for their lair, as I've been here for 2 years)*

2. May not be "toxic", per say, but it's offputting: I text wall a lot (though it's something I want to control better) due to posting in art threads primarily and caring deeply about characters not being OOC. Also, my comm shop is a major text wall so people know specifics. xD

3. Probably also not toxic, but again, offputting: My stories honestly become super dark super quick. xD Also trying to control those; Anything that may become super graphic in the next few lines gets taken offsite/offline and onto my iPad or Neocities. How do you write fluff?

4. I care about characters above dragons. This is me on every pet site, though; The pets are character hosts, nothing else. :P
Tbh, idk if I'm doing this right since I feel like "toxic" is more aligned toward "something you do to intentionally cause drama", like trolling, starting arguments over every little thing, or just being simply a Negative Nancy all the time. But y'know...I tried? And I tried to stay respectful, so apologies for anything I said wrongly. ;o;

1: Scenario basically goes like this...
People: Dragons dragons dragons dragons.

Me: What's a dragon? *laughs in OC and fandom AU lair (may or may not be a self-made term; I genuinely don't know if anyone else came up with this term for their lair, as I've been here for 2 years)*

2. May not be "toxic", per say, but it's offputting: I text wall a lot (though it's something I want to control better) due to posting in art threads primarily and caring deeply about characters not being OOC. Also, my comm shop is a major text wall so people know specifics. xD

3. Probably also not toxic, but again, offputting: My stories honestly become super dark super quick. xD Also trying to control those; Anything that may become super graphic in the next few lines gets taken offsite/offline and onto my iPad or Neocities. How do you write fluff?

4. I care about characters above dragons. This is me on every pet site, though; The pets are character hosts, nothing else. :P
wanting g1 xxy light element light color + maize-moon tert, literally "2 dragons on the site" of a color combo AND like. 20 shiny glittery yellow g1 pealrcatchers when my 2 braincells can barely process the amount of money that would be needed to acquire those guys [emoji=imperial scared size=1] (I also dislike almost half of the dragon breeds because I don't like how they look/their poses or they are too ordinary (COUGH COUGH nocts like guys you are so cool lore wise but you look so average [emoji=pearlcatcher sad size=1]))
wanting g1 xxy light element light color + maize-moon tert, literally "2 dragons on the site" of a color combo AND like. 20 shiny glittery yellow g1 pealrcatchers when my 2 braincells can barely process the amount of money that would be needed to acquire those guys

(I also dislike almost half of the dragon breeds because I don't like how they look/their poses or they are too ordinary (COUGH COUGH nocts like guys you are so cool lore wise but you look so average ))
image-2024-01-17-224656726.png
overly specific sorting.
overly specific sorting.
WE EXIST. WE ARE OUTCAST. WE ROT.UwlzUwS.png
0d45356f19837fb05cec4453e18ee122300553d4.gif29b800cf24f6ec12304b325bec9529ccd9bb6b53.gif
Have too many suggestions yippee i think some have been made like multigaze which matches a tert grne suggestions i made a long time ago, oh and I have more suggestions all the time

Pretend to have projects for my g1s

Exalted some of my fully gened g1s a long time ago

Exalted some primal and multigaze i didn't want anymore

Bought a ton of gaoler and banescale on release and got rid of majority

Don't feed my dragons except fodder and coli or breed

Never gene my g1 ancient freebies anymore
Have too many suggestions yippee i think some have been made like multigaze which matches a tert grne suggestions i made a long time ago, oh and I have more suggestions all the time

Pretend to have projects for my g1s

Exalted some of my fully gened g1s a long time ago

Exalted some primal and multigaze i didn't want anymore

Bought a ton of gaoler and banescale on release and got rid of majority

Don't feed my dragons except fodder and coli or breed

Never gene my g1 ancient freebies anymore
give and get weird ugly soap or stained game game
Give & get space tertiary game
give & get medusa tertiary game
pretty dergs for sale v2 (open) next bargain bin next
wyvern-hatchling-fire-pixel.gif
Chronic exalter
Chronic exalter
larvesta.gifvolcarona.giflarvesta.gifvolcarona.gif -
Please avert your gaze from all of my unfinished 5+ year old G1s which do nothing but take up space in my lair
Please avert your gaze from all of my unfinished 5+ year old G1s which do nothing but take up space in my lair
b6b79395300f38d126815a735af03192.pngtumblr_nkoy2v68mq1sjcj33o1_250.gif

My Toxic FR Trait is that I start projects and then never finish them. I’m also wayyy too lazy to open a proper art shop for Dragon Cash.

My Toxic FR Trait is that I start projects and then never finish them. I’m also wayyy too lazy to open a proper art shop for Dragon Cash.
15295.png
+ Pacific Time | Neutral Evil | Artist Kinda +
rtbhGZ5_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium.png
39072.png q7KYqlT.png
I collect g1s and make elaborate plans for them and they end up sitting in my den for literal years untouched <3
I collect g1s and make elaborate plans for them and they end up sitting in my den for literal years untouched <3
T image1.jpg e
~Mer~
They/She

Pixel Adopts
Wishlist
e image0.jpg
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 22 23