Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Share ur luckiest FR moment [heres mine]
1 2 3
Hi hi! Im a relatively new player and wanted to share some funky thing I realised recently when talking with a friend! I tthought my luck capped at my triple X Rose progen but... apparently not. Her first litter dropped an uncommon, bright, and unusual eyes, cool! I decided to buy some ancient dragons (veilspun) because I didnt know how to obtain them normally and they look cute! I roll goat eyes and unusual eyes... The game has never given me common eyes apart from when it was guaranteed from the nocturne events unhatched egg items. I have realised that I would have never gotten the common eye achievment without the event. ToT From my own approximation (going by the odds ill put below) I may be the luckiest FR person of this year (so far) I approximate its a 0.0000009% chance but I might be wrong (i hate calculating likelihoods) 1x goat (1%) 1x bright (2%) 2x unusual (14%) 1x uncommon (24%) heres the links to the lasses that decided to bless me with these babs :sob: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/91862532][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/918626/91862532_350.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/91321336][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/913214/91321336_350.png[/img][/url]
Hi hi!
Im a relatively new player and wanted to share some funky thing I realised recently when talking with a friend!
I tthought my luck capped at my triple X Rose progen but... apparently not.

Her first litter dropped an uncommon, bright, and unusual eyes, cool! I decided to buy some ancient dragons (veilspun) because I didnt know how to obtain them normally and they look cute!

I roll goat eyes and unusual eyes...

The game has never given me common eyes apart from when it was guaranteed from the nocturne events unhatched egg items. I have realised that I would have never gotten the common eye achievment without the event. ToT

From my own approximation (going by the odds ill put below) I may be the luckiest FR person of this year (so far)

I approximate its a 0.0000009% chance but I might be wrong (i hate calculating likelihoods)

1x goat (1%)
1x bright (2%)
2x unusual (14%)
1x uncommon (24%)

heres the links to the lasses that decided to bless me with these babs :sob:

91862532_350.png

91321336_350.png
the fact that i hatched only 42 eggs this NOTN and got two 1/176 doubles!
the fact that i hatched only 42 eggs this NOTN and got two 1/176 doubles!
eNC9ZRF.jpeg
Wow, that's really good eye luck! And also your progen looks lovely
Wow, that's really good eye luck! And also your progen looks lovely
EBzxWRy.png *
Wishlist
FR+3
Collecting Mammertee Plushes
alMN0i2.png vfbW8E9.png
@corndog omg I'd die for a double, that mustve been super fun! I only joined super late into the event but the babs I ended up hatching were stunning

@Azulops tysm!! Im hoping I do get a common eye on my next litter which drops on the 20th, as im working toward a full eye collection from only breeding. If I dont get it next time I might cry LOL
@corndog omg I'd die for a double, that mustve been super fun! I only joined super late into the event but the babs I ended up hatching were stunning

@Azulops tysm!! Im hoping I do get a common eye on my next litter which drops on the 20th, as im working toward a full eye collection from only breeding. If I dont get it next time I might cry LOL
Your progen is super pretty! How fitting she's arcane too. I got a couple double hatches during NOTN so i think thats all my luck spent haha.
Your progen is super pretty! How fitting she's arcane too. I got a couple double hatches during NOTN so i think thats all my luck spent haha.
xulc4O8.png
I already had a hydra that dropped for me, but one day a while back, I was farming in Volcanic Vents for one reason or another and got both a second [item=hydra] and a [item=tunnel hydra]. Edit: Ah...I forgot I got a [item=frost delver] a while back and sold it once I awakened it.
I already had a hydra that dropped for me, but one day a while back, I was farming in Volcanic Vents for one reason or another and got both a second Hydra and a Tunnel Hydra .

Edit: Ah...I forgot I got a Frost Delver a while back and sold it once I awakened it.
FObX7rS.png
apUeZZ4.png
If you ping me, please remember to include capitals for each word or I won't get your ping! It's GaleGecko, not galegecko.
I think my luckiest moment was when I kept scattering pure gen 2 Imps into doubles... The first time it happened it took 1-2 scatters, and the second time it was 5, and also a 5-off XXX! I swore I'd stop scattering non-G1s after that lol
I think my luckiest moment was when I kept scattering pure gen 2 Imps into doubles... The first time it happened it took 1-2 scatters, and the second time it was 5, and also a 5-off XXX! I swore I'd stop scattering non-G1s after that lol
bopkvX7.png6uOrxEk.pnglPoxjfq.pngI90HedT.png4BDFKZ4.png
luckiest moment is definitely winning a roundsey dragon, the guy in my icon...otherwise, probably have to say that one of my notn hatches, an xyz but with all blues that gorgeously go together, was a really lucky one even if its a bit less significant :D
luckiest moment is definitely winning a roundsey dragon, the guy in my icon...otherwise, probably have to say that one of my notn hatches, an xyz but with all blues that gorgeously go together, was a really lucky one even if its a bit less significant :D
scrying workshop save me....scrying workshop...save me scrying workshop
5hF3FGk.pngyGbxkXV.png
qeQwZlo.png5iXiC8z.pngmlHpBMC.png
i've been hatching eggs for achievements and recently got the following dragons, consecutively:

1. one-off xyy
2. one-off xyy
3. xxy
4. xyx

the funniest part of it all is that i don't want to have dragons at all. this is wasted luck and it's all mine
i've been hatching eggs for achievements and recently got the following dragons, consecutively:

1. one-off xyy
2. one-off xyy
3. xxy
4. xyx

the funniest part of it all is that i don't want to have dragons at all. this is wasted luck and it's all mine
hikaru
22 • he/him • eng/jpn • fr+3

click here for a random bird
________
My luckiest moment is when I hatched a Maize/Metals/Goldenrod Light Noct, and auctioned it for 17.75kg. I wasnt even grinding lots of NotN chests or anything, I was just hatching eggs as I got them from dailies

To say I was dumbfounded by the bids is an understatement.....

If youre curious: Click here for Auction thread
My luckiest moment is when I hatched a Maize/Metals/Goldenrod Light Noct, and auctioned it for 17.75kg. I wasnt even grinding lots of NotN chests or anything, I was just hatching eggs as I got them from dailies

To say I was dumbfounded by the bids is an understatement.....

If youre curious: Click here for Auction thread
O0LnWau.png
1 2 3