Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | The Rifter Games
1 2 ... 71 72 73 74 75 76 77
Everything
@Fantivity @Slatinus @AmaraTheDoggoMom @Nighthydra @falsecargo
Day 10

Eulalia camouflauges herself in the bushes.

Kai receives fresh food from an unknown sponsor.

Lady Nagant unknowingly eats toxic berries.
Everything
Day 10

Eulalia camouflauges herself in the bushes.

Kai receives fresh food from an unknown sponsor.

Lady Nagant unknowingly eats toxic berries.
Untitled-2.pngVCwQOWU.gif8wW43T2.gif2pV6DWj.gif
Everything
Fallen Tributes 10

1 cannon shot can be heard in the distance.

Lady Nagant
District 10
Everything
Fallen Tributes 10

1 cannon shot can be heard in the distance.

Lady Nagant
District 10
Everything
Night 10

Eulalia shoots an arrow into Kai's head.
Everything
Night 10

Eulalia shoots an arrow into Kai's head.
Everything @Fantivity @Slatinus @AmaraTheDoggoMom @Nighthydra @falsecargo [center][b]The Winner[/b] The winner is Eulalia from District 1! [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/77742663][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/777427/77742663_350.png[/img][/url] [img]https://i.imgur.com/kxqJCkQ.png[/img][img]https://i.imgur.com/MGxXPgT.png[/img]
Everything
The Winner

The winner is Eulalia from District 1!
77742663_350.png
kxqJCkQ.pngMGxXPgT.png
@falsecargo
Congratulations on Eulalia's win! She certainly earned it. ^_^ Would you like that winner's button for her? (Come to think of it, I think I still need to make a few winner button's from previous games too. When I get the time, I'll track that information down so I can get the right buttons made and the Rifter League/Gauntlet updated)
@falsecargo
Congratulations on Eulalia's win! She certainly earned it. ^_^ Would you like that winner's button for her? (Come to think of it, I think I still need to make a few winner button's from previous games too. When I get the time, I'll track that information down so I can get the right buttons made and the Rifter League/Gauntlet updated)
@TemporalRifter AH i forgot to be paying attention yesterday sorry!! but yes i would love a winner's button thank you!! :'D i'm so proud of my (murderous) little child.... she even stabbed her baby sitter in the back this is amazing

(side note but ritz getting an explosive and immediately destroying like three people was also amazing.. all while caron was picking berries xD only to then decide ritz is just too much of a threat and taking him out with cold efficiency)

(and stackoverflow going out in the same way ritz did in the organized experiment i rescued him from!!)

(oh and the ambush team that took out both allison and angel at once i was like what!! oh my god!!)

(and also poison ivy dying to a poison dart lol xD)
@TemporalRifter AH i forgot to be paying attention yesterday sorry!! but yes i would love a winner's button thank you!! :'D i'm so proud of my (murderous) little child.... she even stabbed her baby sitter in the back this is amazing

(side note but ritz getting an explosive and immediately destroying like three people was also amazing.. all while caron was picking berries xD only to then decide ritz is just too much of a threat and taking him out with cold efficiency)

(and stackoverflow going out in the same way ritz did in the organized experiment i rescued him from!!)

(oh and the ambush team that took out both allison and angel at once i was like what!! oh my god!!)

(and also poison ivy dying to a poison dart lol xD)
mlHpBMC.png
ll0CfnD.png
8M6oN2E.png
kCHWEjf.png
z0ukAzB.png
YMPbu9R.png
VCwQOWU.gif
1 2 ... 71 72 73 74 75 76 77