Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | ♦ the very infrequent giveaway - closed
1 2 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 67
Username! Hallow What I want: ooh the choices! I really want a supernal brightbeast :) (But I also really like the animal apparel and the Eternal Youth scroll) [Item=Supernal Brightbeast][item=scroll of eternal youth]
Username! Hallow
What I want: ooh the choices! I really want a supernal brightbeast :)
(But I also really like the animal apparel and the Eternal Youth scroll)
Supernal Brightbeast Scroll of Eternal Youth
lesbiancatcher.png
IUpHlGo.png5hF3FGk.pngrix3ppo.pngHSWqWgZ.pngheyZH2H.png
When pinging me, it's H A L I O W. Haliow.
tumblr_inline_oqvqfo6XtE1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6ky5FlX1r2ao8y_540.png
1. username Catmushroom11 2. what do you plan on grabbing from the MP if you win? hmm maybe [item=Scroll of Eternal Youth] and [item=Tendriltrail Jellyfish][item=Ruffle Glasswing][item=Glasswing Flutter]definitely this>[item=Scene: Shoreline Serenity] and wl items I guess gotten see what my priorities are before making hard decisions.
1. username Catmushroom11
2. what do you plan on grabbing from the MP if you win?

hmm maybe Scroll of Eternal Youth and Tendriltrail Jellyfish Ruffle Glasswing Glasswing Flutter definitely this> Scene: Shoreline Serenity

and wl items I guess gotten see what my priorities are before making hard decisions.
//Wishlist//Oddjobs(Store)//Evergreen Hatchery//
My art comm/dump/storage website//

I take random hiatuses year-round(mostly during breaks). I am on more often than not though. So feel free to still be in contact and interact with me.
fyu120w.png
v09Qm6B.png
[b]1.[/b] Allegedly [b]2. what do you plan on grabbing from the MP if you win?[/b] I'd love to get [item=Primary Gene: Iridescent] for [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/49070722][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/490708/49070722.png[/img][/url] at the most expensive, since it's the only gene she needs to be completed! It would be super exciting :D otherwise, on the cheaper end, probably some of the pink items ;v; like [item=Fluted Pukasloth], [item=Candycane Xolo], [item=Scroll of Eternal Youth], [item=Vial of Naivety], or [item=Vista: Axolotl]
1. Allegedly
I'd love to get Primary Gene: Iridescent for 49070722.png at the most expensive, since it's the only gene she needs to be completed! It would be super exciting :D
otherwise, on the cheaper end, probably some of the pink items ;v;
like Fluted Pukasloth , Candycane Xolo , Scroll of Eternal Youth , Vial of Naivety , or Vista: Axolotl
;
;
;
;
91205854.png
QUESA BLANCA used STEAL YOUR KEYS!
it's SUPER EFFECTIVE!

xlrs2wn.gif ;
;
;
;
1. marmoreal
2. def some genes, maybe a bg as well
1. marmoreal
2. def some genes, maybe a bg as well
1. SunstonePhoenix
Genes for my little gang of statue obelisks from the dustcarve dig event!
1. SunstonePhoenix
Genes for my little gang of statue obelisks from the dustcarve dig event!

G2 Sandsurges!
Wasp/Flair/Augment
300g/kt
88403293.png88403294.png88403295.png88403296.png
This is such a nice thing to do - thank you for running these! 1. [b]Username:[/b] Amalgemotion 2. [b]What do you plan on grabbing from the MP if you win?[/b] Definitely [item=primary gene: starmap] and [item=vial of glowing sight] for a fandragon project I currently have no hope of affording. Then [item=Tendriltrail Jellyfish] and [item=Regenerating Reedjumper] because I [i]love [/i]the image-cycling familiars... and with the final 150g, [item=Mainecoon], so my own real-world cat at last can frolic with dragons :p.
This is such a nice thing to do - thank you for running these!

1. Username: Amalgemotion
2. What do you plan on grabbing from the MP if you win?
Definitely Primary Gene: Starmap and Vial of Glowing Sight for a fandragon project I currently have no hope of affording. Then Tendriltrail Jellyfish and Regenerating Reedjumper because I love the image-cycling familiars... and with the final 150g, Mainecoon , so my own real-world cat at last can frolic with dragons :p.
bpwh1mn.gif
7ntZZGM.pngJ7D1quC.pngn17QGji.png
I spend too much time writing lore...
5hF3FGk.pngWQA384m.png7fFdbks.png
Hbjyi41.gif
1. My username is Skyspeed

2. I'd probably buy a coatl scroll and scroll of eternal youth, or some modern gem genes for my never ending G1 projects

Edit: oops, didn't realise the topic was closed sorry (I followed a link here)
1. My username is Skyspeed

2. I'd probably buy a coatl scroll and scroll of eternal youth, or some modern gem genes for my never ending G1 projects

Edit: oops, didn't realise the topic was closed sorry (I followed a link here)
1 2 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 67