Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Changing Seasons Subspecies Hub
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
@BladesFire

Welcome back! I'm so happy you like my dragon ideas, I'm still well pleased with them. They're both female, though, so no breeding them here - I do have a guy floating around somewhere that they're sharing, but it's been forever since I've actually wanted to breed them, so he's taking an extended nap at the moment.

And a wild few years indeed. Oh boy has it been a wild few years. I hope you're overall doing well now, fellow denizen of Interesting Times.
@BladesFire

Welcome back! I'm so happy you like my dragon ideas, I'm still well pleased with them. They're both female, though, so no breeding them here - I do have a guy floating around somewhere that they're sharing, but it's been forever since I've actually wanted to breed them, so he's taking an extended nap at the moment.

And a wild few years indeed. Oh boy has it been a wild few years. I hope you're overall doing well now, fellow denizen of Interesting Times.
dNCLmdm.pngThDXjzd.png
@BladesFire

Time is just wild isn’t it!
Thank you, I love them, they’re the two who made the whole cottagecore homestead area of my lair lore and thus have some great lore in my mind for them.
You can list them under both if you like, I have some friends who can hold dragons for space should anyone want a Turkey poult before I rearrange for room.
@BladesFire

Time is just wild isn’t it!
Thank you, I love them, they’re the two who made the whole cottagecore homestead area of my lair lore and thus have some great lore in my mind for them.
You can list them under both if you like, I have some friends who can hold dragons for space should anyone want a Turkey poult before I rearrange for room.
oie.Pgg1_l68r_QDSN.png oie_q8_X06_TYk_S4g3.png
@CalliopeVale Thanks so much! Indeed what a...time...it has been indeed! (Clearly enough time that I forgot for a whole hot minute what the female vs male spiral looks like!) Hope you have been doing well as well!
@CalliopeVale Thanks so much! Indeed what a...time...it has been indeed! (Clearly enough time that I forgot for a whole hot minute what the female vs male spiral looks like!) Hope you have been doing well as well!
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19